RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

*//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

*//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]   *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 4:56 pm

I sighed. "Look's like I'm not the only one." I muttered with a slight smile. "It'll be just my luck that, that Colton creep is my roommate." I said under my breath sarcastically and wited impatiently for Lilliana and Scarlette to hurry up. Yeah. I was in a bad mood. Today hadn't exactly been the best. I bit my lip and looked down at my feet. Why did Lilliana deserve me? And not some beautiful surfer dude that would tret her better? I asked myself, hoping Lilliana woudn't hear them. Which I'm guessing she did. Because she looked over at me. I sighed and turned around heading up the steps.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

*//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]   *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 11:44 am

(Lets not have him as you're roommate? That would just be too insane. Instead, how about he is in out exact room just one flight down?)

I crossed my arms, watching Lilli. "I know that face. What were you thinking earlier?" I murmered, elbowing her lightly as we entered an elevator. We had got our keys and snuck around, taking the long way through a back door, to the nearest elevator to make our way up to our rooms. As the doors closed and it was only us, I unzipped the dufflebag a little to let light into El's bag. She unstantly poked her head through and began purring.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]   *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 1:46 pm

I rubbed my neck uncomfertably, "I think the vamp is here..." I whispered just so she could hear me and not Jacob. I didn't want him to freak out anymore. Jasper nudged my side, I swore that dog could read my emotions or something. He knew exactly when I needed a nudge to get myself out of depressing thoughts, "I'm sure it was just a mistake." I mumbled after thinking about it. There was no chance it was a mistake, but I didn't need to worry them. We could take care of ourselves. The vampire would never get to any of us. Him and his paleness.

(Okay, xD 'Him and his paleness.')
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]   *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 2:22 pm

I sighed as I pushed open my dorm's door and walked in. It was as I imagined. Small, and very rickety. In one corner of the room there was a mini refrigerator, a few small cupboards, and a microwave oven. A few feet away from that was a bed, and then there was another one on the other side of the room. There also was a table in the middle of the room. I groaned and set down my bags right inside the doorway. To make matters worse, the room was painted a palish orange. I decided in a split second that I was going to try to paint the room a better color so it might catch up with the times a little better.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]   *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 4:01 pm

(Very nice, Rebecca XD))
(I need to use some more of my powers darn it XD)

"Oh?" is all I replied to our little conversation in the elevator. A wave of relief came off of my sister as her new found pet gave her a nudge. I was starting to get used to thses little vibes of emotion I got from Lilli. I assumed the only reason I could vaguely feel when her mood changed was because we were twins. I wonder if she has the same thing or some other kind of ability due to our twin-ness?

---

I used the key that she had handed me earlier in the hall and opened our dorm room. Instantly, the color of the walls caught my attention. They were a lovely raspberry/cranberry style color. The floors were wood, and there were two beds on the far side. Around the corner from the door, there was another room. In there is where I unzipped my duffle bag and let El go before I turned on the light. "Heres the bathroom," It really was'nt bad for a college dorm. It was like vintage, but with a modern twist. After I sat on one of the beds, the closest one to the door and bathroom with a lime to mint green bedspread, I claimed it and ran through the list of things I needed to get done today. I needed to stop at the nearest pet store, and now, so would my sister. We would have to go food shopping. I wanted to do some sight seeing. We had to call and check in with the 'rents, among other things...

(I'll let you describe the rest! :])
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]   *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 4:08 pm

I smilled at the room, it was pretty for a dorm room. The bathroom, was a nice pale green with brown accents. The beds were just a plain white frame with a matress for Scarlette and I to put down our own sheets and comforters. Jasper sniffed around the bed and then curled up beside the bedside table and watched me as I set down my bags. I walked over to a small dresser that was on the opposite wall beside the bathroom and started unpacking my things, there were two of those, one for me, one for Scar.
I turned to my twin and said, "We'll need to go shopping for things to snazz up the room." At the word 'snazz', Jasper's head came up and his tail swished from side to side. I grinned and mumbled, "Not, 'Jazz', you silly thing."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]   *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 4:13 pm

I groaned as I laid down on the bare mattress and stared up at the ceiling. Today deffianately was the worst day of my life. Even the day I broke my leg and arm was better. I hoped Scarlette and Lilliana had been having a better day then I was. I sighed and closed my eyes. trying to fall asleep and forget about the day.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]   *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 4:45 pm

(awe...)

I nodded "For sure." shopping sounded nice right about now too. The best part- both of us had just been paid one last time before we left home. "I like this place. It's cozy. The colours are pretty too." I said, smiling and laying on the bed on my stomach, looking up at Lilli. I picked my head up on my hands and balanced them on my elbows. "I wonder what Jacob's looks like?" I pondered, watching Jazz investigate the room and El observe him.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]   *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 4:53 pm

I sighed and looked at Scar, "Probably boring looking, You should look in his eyes, or I could just scan his thoughts." I shrugged at the thought, I was too lazy to do that. Just wanting to relax, I whistled lightly and Jazz trotted of to my bed and licked my face. I grinned and shook my head, "What are we going to do with them while we're at class, Scar?"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]   *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 5:48 pm

I frowned at myself and stood up out of bed. I shuffled over to the rickety door and opened it softly and then walked out. Forgetting to shut the door, I walked down the hall about two yards before stopping at Scarlette's and Lilliana's. I knocked quietly, as I sighed at the same time. Why couldn't I be a more cheerful person? I asked myself glumly.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]   *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 5:54 pm

I shrugged. "Thats a good question. I guess we'll have to keep them here?" I suggested. I did'nt really feel like thinking about that right now. Blowing out a sigh, I added, "We should hit the spa tonight. After some shopping, of course."

There was a knock at the door. "I bet it's for you," I pointed, lifting my eyebrows.

(Ah! My posts are getting shorter and shorter..)
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]   *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 5:59 pm

I stuck my tongue out at Scarlette and opened the door slowly. There stood Jacob, looking a bit sad. I frowned and ushered him in. Jasper growled a low sound deep in the Husky's throat. Turning, I looked at him and muttered, "Jazzy, what's gotten into you?" The pure white dog got up and trotted over to where we stood. Circling Jacob, Jazz huffed and then licked his hand, in a sign of approval.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]   *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 6:12 pm

I rolled my eyes. "Dog's aren't exactly fond of me." I stated patting Jasper on the head lightly. I caught my breath as I walked into the room. "Whoa. This is beautiful compared to my dorm." I muttered examining the color of the walls. "My walls look like something out of the 60's." I said with a slight smile. "I was going to go explore the grounds a bit... and get something to eat at the small shop they have downstairs." I said with a slight smile as I looked over at Lilliana.

(So are mine. I'm really lost for words lately.)
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]   *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 6:25 pm

"Lets do it!" I bounced awkwardly off the bed, and ran over to where I threw my stuff when we first walked in. "But I'm not buyin'. I'm paying for our spa treatment. If we go." I smirked. The rest of the afternoon, and maybe even night, was going to be fun. I rummaged through my bags, looking for a wallet or purse. I'd already forgotten exactly what I had packed. El padded over to where my sister was, and waved her tail in front of Jasper. She was teasing him- she must want to play after being cooped up all day. Finally I found my vintage plaid purse and made my way back over to where Lilli and Jacob were. He seemed troubled. "Whats gotten into you?" I asked Jake, giving him a small friendly shove to the arm.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]   *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 7:14 pm

I frowned but mumbled, "Let me get my wallet..." I went over to my bag and grabbed my wallet and pulled my hair back into a bun before walking back over to Scarlette and Jacob. Sighing, I gave Jasper a hug before mumbling, "Let's go." I didn't want to just go-go-go, I wanted to be lazy, but maybe I could find a bookstore and grab a new book.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]   *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 8:24 pm

"Nothing. Today's just been one of the suckiest days of my life." I admitted pursing my lips. I sighed and looked out towards the grey field outside of the window in Lilliana's room. I bit my lip and turned around before anyone could answer. I walked down the hall and to the staircase. I leaned up against the wall ad tapped my foot impatiently.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]   *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 6:18 pm

I exchanged a look with Lilliana. "Huh." I murmered, and she did'nt seem to know either.
As we walked down the stairs together, casually chatting , we came down the last flight. "You should make him feel better," I elbowed her, whispering. Once all three of us got to the glass door in the back and went outside, we could see the line of the trees and the sunset pouring over it. I looked around for the restaurant that was nearby. I could smell it, just not see it...
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]   *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 6:24 pm

Turning to Jacob, I put a comferting hand on his shoulder, "Are you alright? I-I'm worried." I muttered softly. Glancing at Scarlette, I turned back to Jacob and frowned, "I don't have to go out with her tonight, we can do something together, if that's the problem. I'm sorry, if I'm doing something wrong. I-I just..." Trailing off, I looked down at the ground, I was just a lot of things. Worried, Scared, Angry, and Frustrated would probably the top four. Shaking my head, I sighed quietly. All I could think about was the possiblity of us getting killed by the Vampire, or exposed by a human.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]   *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 6:37 pm

I smiled lightly at her touch. "It was nothing you or Scarlette did. I was the one that wanted to go out anyway." I whispered looking over at her. "I promise. It's just that every thing's happened so quick lately. Just forty-eight hours ago, I was a normal Eighteen year old boy, with the best girlfriend in the world. And then Bam. I was something else. It's for the better but... from turning into a Special, learning about my powers, understanding that we're considered a tasty treat to vampires, going to college, and then knowing that these next four years could be living heck. It's just been a lot for my tiny brain to handle." I said biting my lip afterwords. I sounded like a little kid who got the wrong flavor of Popsicle then what he wanted. I shook my head, and looked out the window toward the sunset.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]   *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 6:49 pm

I turned around in my tracks, over hearing the both of them. I pushed them up against the brick wall outside of the school by their necks. "Okay, seriously guys? This is reality. I'm sharing your thought too, I'm sure. But we have to stop worrying and living like normal humans and stop being so afraid. We have to live the rest of our lives like we don't have anything to hide. Yea, it's scary. But somday we'll have to get over it and face facts. We're different. We're scary." I had to take a few breaths after to catch my breath before I took my hands off their necks. Now, there was only two ways it could go. A- they would stand in shock and think Scarlette has officially left the planet, or B- Lill, or both of them, would chew me right back out. But hopefully, I thought, the message got to them. We need to start living. Without fear. Without regret.

(BOOM-SHAKA-LAKA. xD)
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]   *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 12:32 pm

I glared at my sister and growled, "Come with me." Grabbing the top of her arm, I jerked her over to a part of the loby that no one was in. Glaring full force, I closed my eyes and then mumbled, "You don't realize what Jacob and I are going through. I probably made the stupidest decision of my life by turning him, and dragging him into this mess. You don't have a clue of what it is like to hear a vampire's thoughts without trying! I can't control my mind powers, I don't understand why I can touch some people and animals and not be able to gve my sister a hug! So just stick it, Scar." I whirled around and went back towards the stairs and elevators.

(Hope you don't mind that.)
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]   *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 12:45 pm

I pursed my lips and leaned against the wall. It felt good just to get the truth out of my system. Yeah, I was pathetic. Isn't it obvious? Once the argument broke up. I sighed and tapped my foot impatiently. I knew the random outburst from Scarlette was mainly about me, and I minded. I was tempted to start another argument, but it couldn't turn out pretty. And the worst it would come to would be Lilliana breaking up with me. I shuddered at the thought. That would have defiantly made today the worst day in history. I placed my hand on the rail, leading down the stairs to the ground floor. I headed down before Lilliana or Scarlette had even gotten near it.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]   *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 12:50 pm

I sighed. "Fine. You're right. But I know you're stronger than this and-" I said the words as quickly as I could before my twin stomped off back around the corner. A man with a brief case walked by me, giving an odd look, and carried on his way. I set my hand on my forehead. Maybe we should'nt go out tonight.

I caught up with Lilli, still blowing some steam and gave her the distanceI knew she wanted but did'nt need. Or maybe she needed, or did'nt want?...At this point, I could'nt tell. We walked down in silence, in search of Jake.

(( I gtg to tennis, so I wont be on for a while. Ta ta for now!)
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]   *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 8:39 pm

I stomped past the elevator door and went towards the one labeled 'Stairs'. Muttering to myself, I started climbing. Frowning, I closed my eyes and leaned against the wall for a moment, immersing myself in the thoughts of those near to me, probing without them even knowing.
I doubt she even needs the distance, but whatever.
Bored, Bored, Bored... This day is boring... I wonder what would have happened if that Emmington Chick had called me... Oh...
First day of Collage, not officially... but I should study, be prepared for classes.
Groaning, I came out of the thoughts and pressed my hand to my temples. I had a headache now from searching for the dumb vampire. I wanted to be able to run him off, protect Jacob and Scar. Know that there was no way he could hurt anyone else again, Special or Human.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]   *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 8:58 pm

I was tapping the white wall at the exit to the grounds in boredom. "Are you guys coming?" I asked sticking my head into the staircase. "Or are you both going to continue arguing?" I said under my breath. My stomach growled after that. I shook my head. I hadn't eaten anything since that morning.

(I am so out of it. Sorry.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]   *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next