RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

*//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

*//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]   *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 6:36 pm

Jacob shook his head in amusment and my hand reched out so she could touch it with her index finger. When she reached out and touched my arm. I didn't feel anything. A few moments passed. I didn't feel any bit faint. "Nothing. I don't feel tired or anything. I just feel... normal. I guess, if you're wanting to consider just becoming supernatural."
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

*//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]   *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 6:48 pm

"You know what Scar? You really need a boyfriend." I chuckled and shook my head at my Twin.
I surpressed a small chuckle at her thoughts about the paint and then put my entire hand on Jacob's cheek, it was dangerous but I wanted to try, if Jacob was really a shield then there would be no problem with my powers, she could hug him and kiss him, finally.
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]   *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 7:20 pm

I looked down. "Yeah, I know." I laughed a little at the boyfriend comment, and looked back up to watch the two carefully. But almost 30 seconds had past and nothing. "OKay, I think I'm officially jealous. I can't even hug my own sister but you can!" I said, smacking my palm to my forehead. "Thats pretty steller, though. The first one to not die after getting too close to Lilli." I teased, and then rubbed my hands together. "Now sit down, and hold out your legs so I can heal them really quick." I sat on the coffee table behind me and motioned for Jake to sit down on the couch.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]   *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 9:10 pm

I laid down on the couch and extended my legs. My feet hung over the armrest. Stupid tall body, makes me look like I got pulled like a peice of taffy. I thought.
"Maybe that's my superpower, being able to touch people with life-draining skin." I teased looking over at Lilli.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]   *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 9:20 pm

I couldn't help myself.
Or at least, that was my excuse.
I threw myself at Jacob with one short squeal of happiness. Landing halfway on top of him I wrapped my arms around him and hugged, it felt amazingly good to hug a person in years. I didn't even mind the jabs I was getting from the both of them, I just hugged. Not being on for emotion, I guess all of it just sort of boiled over and I was sobbing into Jacob's chest in a few minutes. Darn it, That vamp's messing with my mind... I thought to myself as I pulled away sheepishly. I was blushing and my eyes were probably red and a bit puffy.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]   *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 4:14 pm

(Aw! <3)
I stood back, my hands on my hips. "There'll be plenty of time for that later, thanks." I said, lifting an eyebrow. "OKay, stay still." I held my palms facing the floor, and held them over his legs. My eyes faded to a light yellow green, and I could feel the tingling sensation in my fingertips.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]   *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 6:40 pm

Jacob reached up and wiped a tear from Lilli's cheek. "Those better be tears of happiness." He teased and winced at the tingling pain in his legs. "Is that supposed to hurt?" He asked looking over at Scarlette who's eyes were now a light green.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]   *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 6:55 pm

I grinned and mumbled, "Nah duh." I sat readjusted myself to where I was sitting beside Jacob, wiping my eyes and trying to compose my frazzled emotions. I probably looked like a head-case after going through the episode on the floor and then tackling Jacob.
Suddenly, I was having a conversation with myself, very thankful no one else could read minds.
So, Are you glad you can finally touch someone?
Yes.
Are you also aware that you are slowly going mental because you are talking to yourself.
Of course, I've consitered many things. I have concluded something though.
What?
That it is healthy to talk to yourself at points, it keeps you moteratly sane.
Oka-ay...
What?
Now I am questioning my own sanity.
Well, It's not anyone else can know about this conversation, I am in complete control.

And with that, the conversation ended, and I caught Jacob's question. I smiled encoradgenly and took Jacob's hand, "Don't worry, It'll be okay... It'll end soon."
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]   *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 3:44 pm

( I wish it were the next morning already- I have the perfect post in mind XD)
I stood completely still until the color in my eyes faded and my hands felt heavy and weighted. "Now walk." I said, rubbing my eyes to see clearly again, and watching him stand. "Wala."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]   *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 6:26 pm

I took a few steps forward. Nope. No pain. "Thanks Scarlette." I said and sat back down on the couch. "I doubt I'm allowed to just walk up to my parents and tell them that I was just changed into a Speical by my girlfriend and her sister." I said doubtfully. "Anyway, If I did. Bam! I'd be out of the house and sent to the funny farm."
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]   *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 6:37 pm

I frowned and then smiled, "Jacob... You could stay with us... I'm sure we can make room..." Taking Jacob's hand again, I couldn't help but savor the touch of another person. Smiling a bit brighter, I started drawing random designs in the back of Jacob's hand, focusing on it. I was zoning out. Suddenly, I heard footsteps and Scarlette's and I's parents walked in.
My father frowned and muttered, "Maybe she's finally decided to kill him... It'd be a-"
I cut him off with a shriek, "Dad! Stop, please. It's part of his powers... I can touch him with out killing him..."
"Joy." My father said bluntly.
(The mom should say something encoraging... Or tell them It's time for bed. xD)
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]   *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 7:56 pm

(Yea, getting to that.)
I smiled, and blinked, my arms crossed again. "You can just not tell them. It's not hard to hide your powers- we've done it for 17 years." I said aimlessly, staring at the ground. Dad stepped onto the floor loudly from the bottom step, as if telling us he was there as plainly as he could. Mom peered out from his shoulder. "Is everything okay now? What happened before? What did you do to Jacob, sweetie?" she asked, taking a step forward. I ignored her, regretfully, but there was somthing else on my mind. "Wait! What are your powers? Hurry- the bathroom. go check youself over and find your tatoo, thats the first clue to what type of abilities you'll have." The words came out so quickly when my gaze snapped from the floor. I practically leapt for the downstaires batheroom door, and pushed him in. "What do you think he'll get?" I looked at Lilliana, her eyes glittering like two young stars. SHe was truely happy. I was just excited to find out what Jacob landed with, since I had never seen someone turn Special through sharin gblood before, but I could see that Lilli was so truely and purely happy just to touch him. I smiled, and sat on the couch. Mom and dad watched us and sat next to us, not saying a word, just knowing or assuming the situation.

(SO SORRY to powerplay, but it just worked. huh, huh? xD)
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]   *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 8:04 pm

I stripped and turned on the water. When it was warm I went in. I hesitated and looked around my arm's and chest for any sign of a tattoo nope. I checked my legs and found a vibrant flame on my left shin with faint smoke swirling up after it. Flames? Fire? I thought and my whole hand ignited in a ball of flame. It quickly extinguished. I looked my hand over multiple times. No sort of burn. "Huh." I whispered. I flicked off the water and dried off. I put my clothes back on and walked out of the bathroom. I bent over and rolled up my jeans, revealing the tattoo on my shin to Lilli and Scarlette. "Fire. And heat." I answered before they could make a comment.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]   *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 8:14 pm

I jumped up and grinned, "Oh, that's so cool!" I wrapped my arms and Jacob's neck and hugged lightly, not caring about my parent's at all. Blushing lightly I pulled away and then turned to my mom, "Mom... Dad... I sorta turned Jake... He just said his powers... Heat, Fire, and shields... I can touch him now." I knew my eyes were glinting with tears, "Please let him stay with us... It won't be hard..." I debated on adding, that I loved him at the end, but I stopped myself. That might just send my father over the edge. I settled with implying it, by grabbing Jacob's hand, and just smiling. His hand was a bit hot, but I just figured if I got burns, Scarlette could heal them, I didn't have a care in the world. Something crossed my mind, if I could hold Jacob's hand, and hug him... then I could kiss him... I blinked, Oopsies Lilli, Don't get to ahead of yourself. I grinned to myself.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]   *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 7:02 pm

I smiled, and stood from the couch to let Lilli and Jacob sit next to Mom and Dad. This would be awkward...maybe I could just slip upstaires....
"Not so fast, Scarlette Annmarie," mom said, her eyes narrowing. "So you knew about this? You were there?" she demanded, and my hands slid to my back. "Yep. These two lovebirds just could'nt stand it any longer, I geuss." Well, if you can't deny it, make it humorous, I geuss.
Dad's face hardened. "I can't believe it." I shrugged and moved back into the living room. It's your deal, you explain man. I can only back you up. I thought to my twin, and leaned against the wall awkwardly. The sun had gone down, and the house on the inside seemed so bright. My stomach grumbled. We had'nt even eaten dinner yet.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]   *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 7:18 pm

I hesitated. "Er- Mr. and Mrs. Emmington if you want me to just dissapear from your daughter's life and go try to live a normal life... I could try..." I whispered squeezing Lilliana's hand tighter. I hope you know, that'd be impossible for me to do I thought giving Lilliana loving glance.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]   *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 8:56 pm

I smiled lightly at Jacob, and then turned to my parents. It was harsh, but I was going to pull the moving out card. "Mother, Father;" I started and then cleared my throat, "If Jacob goes. I go with him. I'm sorry, but I would have to move out."
My parent's faces mirrored each others pure terror and my mother looked close to tears. I gulped, but kept my head straight, "I'm sorry again."
(Lilliana's a meanie.)
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]   *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 10:14 am

(Ahhh FTW XD )

My eyes got bigger. "Um, no! You're not leaving me here alone!" I said, my arms out. "We only have one more year of Highschool, just let him stay here untill we go to college?" I looked at mom and dad. Personally, I really did'nt want Jacob living with us- THE most awkward thing in the world, right there.
But it was for Lilli. For the race of the Specials.
Mom looked down, rubbing her face with her hands. Dad closed his eyes, and his voice thundered, "If we did let him stay here -and it would only be because of the fact that he is now a Special- what makes you think his parents would agree? We can't just adopt you."
Dad did have a valled point. Man, what did we get ourselves into!
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]   *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 11:39 am

I bit my lip and then opened my mouth to say something. "I know Mr. Emmington... But, if my parents found out about me, being a Speical they probably would kick me out of the house and find some loophole in the law." I said looking at Mr. Emmington and then his wife. "If you want me to go... I can..." I said before they could answer.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]   *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 1:27 pm

"Darnit Jake! I won't let you leave!" I yelled and threw up my hands. Frowning, I stood up and started to pace back and forth, back and forth. Putting my hand on my temple I rubbed it and then said, "If, If Jacob can't stay here... Then, we could go to collage early... Scar, I know you don't want me to leave, but I'd visit..."
"Or..." I started to think about something else, "We could stage a fake death for Jacob... You'd never be able to see your parents again... but you could live here... or, we could, erm... get a place... of... um... our own." I choked out the end, feeling very uncomfertable.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]   *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 4:09 pm

(Where is this going exactly? XD are they staying or what? I need to know to reply with Scar 'nd mom 'nd dad.)
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]   *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 6:38 pm

I looked at my parents and said, "We're leaving, I'm sorry. At least I'm going whereever Jacob goes. I won't leave him." Locking eyes with my sister next I said, "After I pack up, You can have my room to paint your heart out in, I promise never to threaten your paint again. I'll keep in touch."
Getting up from the couch was hard, I hated knowing that what I was doing was breaking my family's heart. Blinking quickly to get the tears out, I ran up the stairs without looking back.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]   *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 3:51 pm

(NO. Lets all go to college- that'll be easier for her to meet Danny. I'll improvise...)

"But wait!" I said, reaching up to Lilli, but she was gone. Jacob took a step to chase after her, but I stopped him. "Let her go." I sighed. "Wait a minute....we could, but no, it would'nt work...maybe we could- nope, nevermind..." I rambled, scrambling for ideas in my head. 3 11th graders, on the run from our family's and basic society...."What about college? Lilli and I have always wanted to go to the same college since we were in 7th grade. We could get it, I bet, and stay room and board!" idea! Bam! Sis, did you hear that?
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]   *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 5:16 pm

(Ah, Improvising, Wonderful! I like the idea better, I couldn't think of anything else.)

I trotted back down the stair, "Yup. I heard, We could just go to collage, we'd all be together, and it'd be easier than Jake and I up and running." I smiled half-heartedly and then muttered, "I'm going to half to pull some strings to be able to get in the same classes as You both... or at least one of you. I don't think the teachers would think we were exactly normal if I touched one of the students or faculty and sucked them dry. I'll have to pakc a lot of gloves... Yay! I can go shopping!" I ended my mini rant on a happy note, shopping, it was fun enough. I could take Scar to get some new paints and art supplies, I'd get some new long sleeved shirts and gloves, and maybe we could get Jake a few things.

(Just to clue you in a bit, the gloves she wears aren't like the Princess at the ball types, they are like the gloves Rouge wears on X-men... I hope you know what they look like... I couldn't find a pic.)
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]   *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 5:38 pm

( I know what they look like! and new siggy- you like? I'm not sure what the flowers have to do with anything, but they looks nice.)

(sorry, total spammage XD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]   *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next