RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Secret Life of Violet & Jacob ~ {A Private RP for J & R}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

The Secret Life of Violet & Jacob ~ {A Private RP for J & R} Empty
PostSubject: The Secret Life of Violet & Jacob ~ {A Private RP for J & R}   The Secret Life of Violet & Jacob ~ {A Private RP for J & R} I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 1:11 pm

'\._./' The Secret Life of Violet and Jacob '\._./'

You'll need no intro for the Ghasty Tale I am about to spin in front of your eyes, like a web from a giant spider. You still have time to turn back, leave this internet page, and go to something happy, maybe about adopting a pet bunny. But, if you still linger now, I must explain myself.

'\._./' Plot '\._./'
Two Teens, both different and the same as each other. One, Violet Aria Creet, the other Jacob Nathaniel Night. They go to the same high-school, Violet, the smart girl, that hangs out in the Library all the time, like a Bat in the Belfry; Jacob, the semi-popular boy, that hangs out with the Baseball team and has his own 'possé'. Violet, never wanting to be like everyone else always dressed in Black and purples; but in a sense, she was like all the other girls at the Jail-house Highschool they all went too. Because, like all the others, Violet had a secret crush on Jacob; little did she know, was that crush was returned by Jacob. Soon, a tale is spun so ghastly, that I can only tell it once, read on, if you dare.

'\._./' The Victims '\._./'
Mine: Violante Aria Creet {You are aware of what she is like} {If you aren't: The Secret Life of Violet & Jacob ~ {A Private RP for J & R} 29w7hg9}

Jacob's: Jacob Nathaniel Night {You are aware of what he is like} {If you aren't: The Secret Life of Violet & Jacob ~ {A Private RP for J & R} 2moyssx}

Last edited by Rebecca on Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of Violet & Jacob ~ {A Private RP for J & R}   The Secret Life of Violet & Jacob ~ {A Private RP for J & R} I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 1:57 pm

Jacob walked across the school's baseball field. Backpack slung over his shoulder and the spring sunshine reflecting off his shaggy dark black hair.
The door shoved open quietly and then he was attacked by the sound of chatter as he entered the school hallways. Just another day of being a normal teenage boy... He thought, trying to shove through the crowds of people to his first period class. Physics with Mr. Dery. An old Indian American that had come to the school a few months earlier. The bell rang when Jacob was only about halfway through to the classroom. A few minutes later, he was sitting down into the wooden chair. He shared a table with his best friend, Mark who gave him the 'You're late.' eye and two other girls who usually stared at him the whole way through class.

Last edited by Jacob on Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of Violet & Jacob ~ {A Private RP for J & R}   The Secret Life of Violet & Jacob ~ {A Private RP for J & R} I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 2:04 pm

Violet rushed into the classroom, her hair bouncing behind her in a messy bun. The Purple streaks hung limply around her face as she slid into her seat. Mr. Dery, the Physics teacher shook his head and questioned, "I trust you have a good excuse, Ms. Creet?"
Violet bit her lip and looked uncomfertable, "I was at the Library... Doing a report."
"Due today?"
"No, extra credit, for Science. I'm terribly Sorry." She replied, biting her lip again.
Mr. Dery nodded briskly and shook his head, "Fine, One more day, Ms. Creet, one more day late and I'll have to give you detention."
Violet smiled lightly, The Old teacher said that to her, everyday she was late. Looking down at her Phsics book, she felt eyes on her back, and Violet turned to look behind her. Two girls had their jaws set and one shook her head, "Such a freak."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of Violet & Jacob ~ {A Private RP for J & R}   The Secret Life of Violet & Jacob ~ {A Private RP for J & R} I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 2:18 pm

Jacob felt heat rise to my face as Violet walked into the room. He looked down at his textbook to try to hide his emotions. Mr. Dery started talking about friction and some of Newton's laws. After 45 minutes, he came around the room handing out a few pages of homework.
"Also work on pages 102 and 130 in your textbooks." He said walking back up to the front of the room. The bellrang and the whole class stood up and left, in a few moments the classroom was empty. Everyone had a fifteen minute break until the next class.
"You know you're going to have to ask someone out to the end of the year dance or it's going to be ruined for the rest of us." Mark said leaning up against the wall next to Jacob.
Jake shook his head. "No. I don't like anyone at the moment." He lied smoothly. Mark just shook his head and left for his next class.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of Violet & Jacob ~ {A Private RP for J & R}   The Secret Life of Violet & Jacob ~ {A Private RP for J & R} I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 2:58 pm

Violet walked out of the classroom and towards her locker. It was located right beside Jacob Night's, the most coveted locker in the school. She grimaced, as much as she liked Jacob, she couldn't stand being anywhere near him, in case she messed up and said something dumb.
Apon opening her locker, a few pencils and her Black Journal fell out. She blushed before scambling to try and pick everything up. Grabbing her pencils and shoving them inside the locker, she looked around for her Journal.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of Violet & Jacob ~ {A Private RP for J & R}   The Secret Life of Violet & Jacob ~ {A Private RP for J & R} I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 3:11 pm

Jacob walked into the 'World Cultures' classroom and sat down in the seat in the back of the room. This was his least favorite class. What did it matter how the ancient people of South Africa lived and acted. What mattered, was what was happening now. In the U.S. I sighed as the class started and opened up my notebook, supposedly writing notes. I smirked as Mrs. Kreft was teaching the class about why the Egyptians worshiped cats.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of Violet & Jacob ~ {A Private RP for J & R}   The Secret Life of Violet & Jacob ~ {A Private RP for J & R} I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 4:32 pm

Violet found the class very interesting, She loved hearing about all the different Cultures. Suddenly, while she was taking notes in her Journal, Mrs. Kreft asked, "Mr. Night, Explain to me one special item the Egyptian's had that no other culture had."
Violet looked up and stared at Jacob, waiting for his responce. She noticed he hadn't been paying attention, just like a Popular. They always think they can just slide by in all the classes. Violet thought and then raised her hand, "They made paper out of Papyrus leaves, I don't believe any other culture had the ability to do that."
Mrs. Kreft smiled at Violet, "Good Job, Ms. Creet, at least someone is paying attention."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of Violet & Jacob ~ {A Private RP for J & R}   The Secret Life of Violet & Jacob ~ {A Private RP for J & R} I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 4:41 pm

"I was going to say that." Jacob muttered under his breath. He sighed and brought out his book and flipped to the page on the board. He admitted that he did have a crush on Violet but, the smart people always got on his nerves. Thinking they were always better then everyone else. Jacob painfully 'listened' through the whole class like a good boy. As his parents would put it.

(xD)
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of Violet & Jacob ~ {A Private RP for J & R}   The Secret Life of Violet & Jacob ~ {A Private RP for J & R} I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 4:47 pm

Violet walked towards the Cafeteria. After Lunch, they had three more classes before School let out. At the end of the day, Violet walked outside to her bike. It wasn't a regular bike, it was a Motorcycle. She grinned at the shiny black outer coating of paint and shook her head, Her dad had told her she could have any car she wanted instead of a Motorcycle, but she was stubborn and he ended up caving. Most teens still rode the bus, but some had cars. Violet set her backpack in a small hole in the back of the bike.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of Violet & Jacob ~ {A Private RP for J & R}   The Secret Life of Violet & Jacob ~ {A Private RP for J & R} I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 5:03 pm

(Whoa.)

Jacob started up his sleek black '01 Jaguar that he had inherited from his Dad. For some strange reason his Dad had let him use it while he used an old jeep. What a weirdo.
He drove down the sleek newly laid tar street. Jake stopped the car at the front of my family's small house. It had one story, And a cold old basement. He was an only child and thankful for it. Both his Dad and Mom were both Lawyer's. And Stock geniuses. Yet, they could afford car's but not a bigger home.

(Yeah, I know. But, she got a motorcycle... )
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of Violet & Jacob ~ {A Private RP for J & R}   The Secret Life of Violet & Jacob ~ {A Private RP for J & R} I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 5:27 pm

(Haha)

Violet kicked on her cycle and put on a sleek black helmet. She sped off towards her house, weaving in between the different cars, she earned a couple of honks and maybe a few other things. She pulled into her drive-way and sighed, taking off her helmet. Violet didn't have any homework, maybe she should just go back to the Library. Violet nodded to herself, and then went inside to dump her school things and grab her laptop, "Dad! Going to the Library, I'll come home to fix supper!" There was a faint okay from upstairs and Violet went back out to her bike, trying to smooth her hair down as she saw Jacob Night getting out of his car across the street.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of Violet & Jacob ~ {A Private RP for J & R}   The Secret Life of Violet & Jacob ~ {A Private RP for J & R} I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 5:44 pm

Jacob walked in through the front door. Setting down my backpack right next to the door. I sighed and laid down onto the couch infront of the small satellite TV. I turned on ESPN and watched the earlier Baseball scores before changing the channel to the current Basketball game. The LA Lakers V.S. The Pheonix Suns. I sighed and slowly fell asleep.
I woke up to the sound of the door shutting. My Mom was home. I groaned and sat up rubbing my head.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of Violet & Jacob ~ {A Private RP for J & R}   The Secret Life of Violet & Jacob ~ {A Private RP for J & R} I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 10:02 pm

I rushed into my house and went into the kitchen. On the Fridge door was a note that said in curly scrawl, 'Violet, I am sorry but business sent me out-of-town in a spure of the moment trip. You can either fix something for yourself at home, or go to a friend's house, I have notified the Night Family and Marie Night said it was alright if you needed to stay with them for a coupld days if I didn't return.' Great... was my only thought as I bit my lip, I knew my father talked to the Night's frequently, but really? I mean, really? Jacob Night was alright, and cute, but there was no way I was going to go to his house asking to stay the night, I would be perfectly fine in my house, alone.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of Violet & Jacob ~ {A Private RP for J & R}   The Secret Life of Violet & Jacob ~ {A Private RP for J & R} I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 12:01 am

(Oh no.)

"Oh, Jacob Night. The Creet's aren't that bad. It would just be for two nights. You'll hardly ever see Violet. As her Dad tells me she's always at the library and you're always hanging out with Mark. Anyways, it might do you some good to have another girl around other then me. You haven't dated anyone in three years." Jacob's mother said impatiently as she set down her purse on the dining room table. He yawned and sighed. "Whatever. Just don't expect me to be home that much." He muttered and retreated back to the family room. Violet staying with us? That could only end well. Jake thought sarcastically as he sat back down on the couch and flipped the channel.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of Violet & Jacob ~ {A Private RP for J & R}   The Secret Life of Violet & Jacob ~ {A Private RP for J & R} I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 10:36 am

I was being stubborn. The phone kept ringing, the caller ID told me it was Mrs. Night, I was in no way going to answer that phone. Thank the Lord for Caller ID. Rolling my eyes, and Yawning. I debated on whether or not I was going to run out and grab a bite of something. Scronging through the pantry and Fridge, I sighed and finally found a frozen pizza. Grinning I popped it into the oven and sat by our Island in the Kitchen. Tapping my foot, I grabbed one of the books I had gotten from the Library and opened it.
Soon, the pizza was done and I got it out and cut it into strips while it was still warm. Grabbing a plate, I stuck a couple burning hot pieces on it and went into the living room. Running over all of our movie titles, I yawned and grabbed The Borne Identity. Sticking it into the TV, I turned on the movie but really didn't pay much attention to it.

(Just to let you know, Mrs. Night is supposed to get worried and come over to the house in the morning. Violet tells her that she was fine, and then Mrs. Night tells Jacob to follow Violet to the Library and try to convince her to stay at their hosue. That's when they get kidnapped.)
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of Violet & Jacob ~ {A Private RP for J & R}   The Secret Life of Violet & Jacob ~ {A Private RP for J & R} I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 12:55 pm

"She's not answering." Mrs. Night groaned setting the phone back down in the receiver. "She could be asleep..." She whispered to herself just audible enough for Jacob to hear.
"No. She's probably studying like crazy for something we don't even have." Jacob muttered under his breath. Flipping to the beginning of some show on the Discovery Channel. Yes. The Discovery Channel. You heard right. If he had been caught watching this by any other 'popular' at school he would have gotten mauled and then left nearly dead on the top of the school building.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of Violet & Jacob ~ {A Private RP for J & R}   The Secret Life of Violet & Jacob ~ {A Private RP for J & R} I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 1:54 pm

(Ni-ice)

I yawned and soon fell asleep on the couch. It was around three-o'clock in the morning when I woke up with a sound from outside. I groaned and turned off the DVD player and Tv while dragging myself upstairs to go to bed. When I reached my room, I slid my pocket-knife under my pillow and locked my bedroom; It was an unspoken rule in our house. When one of us wasn't here, either my Dad our I, we took safety precautions seriously.
There was a very annoying song on the radio when I woke up. Groaning, I switched the station off and turned on my computer to play some of my ITunes songs. Today, my dad would probably be gone still, so I mumbled something illegible about the Library to myself. It was Saturday. While throwing on the most comfertable clothes I had after a shower, I walked down to our Kitchen and started looking for something to chow down on.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of Violet & Jacob ~ {A Private RP for J & R}   The Secret Life of Violet & Jacob ~ {A Private RP for J & R} I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 2:08 pm

Jacob shuffled down the stairs just in time to catch his Mom leave the house. It was Saturday, and she didn't have to work. "Where you going?" He mumbled half asleep missing a few word's in his sentence. "I'm going to go check on Violet Creet. She didn't answer the message I left last night..." She said opening the door and walking out before Jacob could reply.
He sighed and sat down on the old rickety couch and turned the TV back on.
Mrs. Night walked across the street self-consciously, trying her best not to look like somebody visiting somebody's house at nine in the morning.
She knocked the door lightly, figuring that if she rang the doorbell, Violet might think it was a solicitor.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of Violet & Jacob ~ {A Private RP for J & R}   The Secret Life of Violet & Jacob ~ {A Private RP for J & R} I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 2:46 pm

The knock startled me. I was pouring cereal and I dropped the milk jug as I got it from the Fridge. "Aww, Crud." I muttered massagging my throbbing toe. Note to Self: Don't drop a gallon of milk on your Big toe.
I walked over to the door and looked through the peep-hole; It was Mrs. Night. Of Course. Apon opening the door, Mrs. Night looked at my outfit and shook her head, "Are you alright? You didn't return my phone call last night..."
I waved my hand, "I fell asleep pretty early." Not a lie, I can stay up all night, on my schedule.
She frowned, "Come stay with us tonight, I really don't like knowing you're over here alone."
I shrugged, "Trust me, I'll be fine."
She frowned harder, "What are your plans today?"
"Library." I replied sighing.
She nodded, "Call me if you change your mind. Keep open thoughts."
I nodded and resisted rolling my eyes as she left.
-
After finishing my breakfast, I slipped on my tennis shoes and grabbed a bag with my phone and essentials. Cracking my neck, I locked up the house and went towards my trusty Motorcycle.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of Violet & Jacob ~ {A Private RP for J & R}   The Secret Life of Violet & Jacob ~ {A Private RP for J & R} I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 2:56 pm

Mrs. Night walked back into the house with a straight face. Jake yawned. "Where's Ms. Papyrus Leaves?" He asked raising an eyebrow.
"Get your clothes on. I want you to go and try to convince her to stay here. She's at the library." She said glaring at her son.
He groaned. "Why? She doesn't want to stay here. Leave it at that." Jake said standing up.
"Do it." Mrs. Night insisted and walked into the kitchen.
He sighed and walked down the hallway to his room.
Jacob was quickly in jeans, a white t-shirt and a Kansas City Royals baseball hat, wide rimmed. He said nothing to his Mom as he walked out of the house.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of Violet & Jacob ~ {A Private RP for J & R}   The Secret Life of Violet & Jacob ~ {A Private RP for J & R} I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 3:06 pm

I kicked my bike on and raced down the road towards the Library. Contrary to what everyone thought, my motorcycle wasn't for looks, I liked the speed and the sense of being free. It was actually fairly quiet, only as loud as a car when it started up. When I got to the Library, I turned off my bike and went inside. There were only a few people in the huge library. The Library had been built by some millionare about ten years ago and there were a bunch of rare books in it. I liked the Fantasy section of the Teens, which is where I headed. The Librarian, Ms. Wolfe smiled at me while I walked towards the book shelves.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of Violet & Jacob ~ {A Private RP for J & R}   The Secret Life of Violet & Jacob ~ {A Private RP for J & R} I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 3:15 pm

I groaned as I stopped my Jaguar in the parking lot of the library. I hadn't been in there since I was still in Elementary school. I opened up the car door and slid out, making sure to lock it after I shut the door.
I caught a few people glaring at me as I looked among the aisles of books in search of Violet. After about ten minutes I found her at a desk reading a thick book. I sighed and sat down in the chair opposite her. I tried my best not to blush. "Er-... I wanted to ask you if you would come stay with my family while your Dad is gone..." I said in a whisper. Smooth Jacob. Smooth. You sound like a stalker.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of Violet & Jacob ~ {A Private RP for J & R}   The Secret Life of Violet & Jacob ~ {A Private RP for J & R} I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 3:20 pm

I looked over the top of the Harry Potter book and raised my eyebrows, "Did your Mother put you up to this?" I asked, sarcastically. There was no way Jacob would come on his own free will to ask me to stay at his house. "Because," I continued, "I will perfectly fine on my own, there is no one better than myself to keep myself safe. If that made sense to your tiny Popular brain, or has it swelled from all the attention. Don't just come and stalk me in the library because your mom asked you to watch me." It was a long-shot, but I hope the taunt hit home somewhere on this preppy popular Pitcher-boy. Try saying that five times fast.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of Violet & Jacob ~ {A Private RP for J & R}   The Secret Life of Violet & Jacob ~ {A Private RP for J & R} I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 3:33 pm

I sighed. "Well, yeah. She did. But,... I don't know. Anyway, you hate my guts and, I know that. It's just one night. My Mom nearly yelled at me when she came home. You wont see me at all. I promise." I hissed under my breath. "And for you're information, I get all B's and A's." I sighed and rubbed my head with my hands.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of Violet & Jacob ~ {A Private RP for J & R}   The Secret Life of Violet & Jacob ~ {A Private RP for J & R} I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 3:39 pm

I shook my head and glared, "Just leave me alone." Putting the book up, I walked out of the Library and towards my Motorcycle, There was a giant white van parked beside it on one side and the other was the forest. I groaned, I would never be able to see behind me as I pulled out. Jacob was still following me as I turned my back on the van.
That's all it took.
The doors of the van swished open and a hand wrapped around my mouth and a gun was pointed to my head, "Come quietly if you want your boyfriend to live."
I couldn't belive I could laugh in a siduation as scary as this was, but I did. "He's not my boyfriend." I mumbled out in between the man's hand.
The kidnapper, obviously didn't find the siduation funny because he hit me in the head with the butt of my gun, and everything went black.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of Violet & Jacob ~ {A Private RP for J & R}   The Secret Life of Violet & Jacob ~ {A Private RP for J & R} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Secret Life of Violet & Jacob ~ {A Private RP for J & R}
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPcentral Forum :: Humanoid Role-Plays :: Private Role Plays-
Jump to: