RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Secret Life of Violet & Jacob ~ {A Private RP for J & R}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

The Secret Life of Violet & Jacob ~ {A Private RP for J & R} - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of Violet & Jacob ~ {A Private RP for J & R}   The Secret Life of Violet & Jacob ~ {A Private RP for J & R} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 6:17 pm

I nodded and then crawled through the fireplace into the light. The room wasn't a room at all, it was something like a lab. Brushing the soot off my clothes, I shook my head and then waited for Jacob to come through, "Hurry! I'll have to restack the bricks so Dumb and Dumber don't find us."
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of Violet & Jacob ~ {A Private RP for J & R}   The Secret Life of Violet & Jacob ~ {A Private RP for J & R} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 6:27 pm

I quickly scrammbled out of the small hole in the brick fire place. I was shaking the soot out of my hair as I stood up. I stood open-mouth in awe at the sight I saw.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of Violet & Jacob ~ {A Private RP for J & R}   The Secret Life of Violet & Jacob ~ {A Private RP for J & R} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 12:35 pm

Hitting Jacob on the leg, I knelt down and started restacking the bricks, "Help! I think they're coming back!" Sure enough as I was stacking the last couple of bricks back, the door popped open on the other side and I saw a glimpse of one of the men realizing what had happened.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of Violet & Jacob ~ {A Private RP for J & R}   The Secret Life of Violet & Jacob ~ {A Private RP for J & R} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 12:50 pm

I quickly grabbed Violet's arm and pulled her up. "Come on!" I yelled pulling her along. We quicklt started off into a sprint, I didn't look back, but from the yell's I was guessing the kidnappers were hot on our tails. Thank you Mom for making me do track. I thought with my half oxygen deprived brain.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of Violet & Jacob ~ {A Private RP for J & R}   The Secret Life of Violet & Jacob ~ {A Private RP for J & R} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 10:14 pm

I heard the bricks from the faux fireplace come crashing down. "Oh crud!" I shouted, running along with Jacob. He was fast, and I was puffing by the time we got to the end of the long lab room thing. The two kidnappers had fought their way through the rubble and were coming at the pair at full speed. Suddenly, they leapt forwards as if they were going to tackle us both, and I reached out with my pocket knife and caught one of the men's stomachs. He stumbled backwards, while I glanced at the tables nearest to us before shouting, "Jacob! Get one of the surgical knifes and fight!" The man grabbed the one nearest to him and attacked me again. I wasn't the fastest of the bunch, but I had a lot more logic in my moves that Mr. Sluggish did.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of Violet & Jacob ~ {A Private RP for J & R}   The Secret Life of Violet & Jacob ~ {A Private RP for J & R} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 10:26 pm

I flipped around and grabbed one of the sharp knives from the table covered in surgical paper. Tall, lean and stupid was running towards me ready to tackle me. I had the long, sharp knife in my hand ready to hurt. Kidnapper Number 2 stopped a couple yards in front of me. He hesitated and then picked up one of the bricks from the floor. He chucked it at me, I managed to dodge by only and inch. But, now I was on the floor, having been tackled by 'brick-chucker'.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of Violet & Jacob ~ {A Private RP for J & R}   The Secret Life of Violet & Jacob ~ {A Private RP for J & R} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 10:32 pm

Violet lashed out with her hand, it jamming the man's nose into his skull. He stumbled backwards again, but not before jamming his own knife into my side. I yelled out in pain and then whirled around with my elbow, hitting him on the side of the head behind bringing both of my hands down to the top of his head and effectively knocking him out. I turned to survey the damage in my side. Pulling the knife out, I held the spot, but no blood came out. I lifted up my shirt slightly, but there was only a faint white scar on my skin. It hadn't even effected me, only the initial blow. I gasped and then turned to Jacob, ready to help him with Kidnapper number two, a.k.a. Tall, lean, and stupid. But he seemed to be fairing well. I took that time to look around the room. On one of the tables was a needle filled with some liquid. I looked at the label and muffled a gasp, it read, 'DNA Morpher, for Violet.' Another one beside it said, 'DNA Morpher, for Jacob.' What kind of kidnappers were these people?
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of Violet & Jacob ~ {A Private RP for J & R}   The Secret Life of Violet & Jacob ~ {A Private RP for J & R} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 10:44 pm

I luckily still had my knife in hand. I kicked the kidnapper off me with my legs. I heard a crack, it must have been some bone breaking in his body. I stood up, and kicked him back down when he tried to get up. I don't know what I was thinking at that moment, but I kicked him again in the stomach causing the kidnapper to let out a cry. Then there was silence. His breathing was still slow, so I hadn't killed him. I walked over to Violet, knife still in hand. She had a syringe in hand. "What's that?" I asked, looking over her shoulder. I saw my name and then DNA matched with Morpher. It didn't look friendly.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of Violet & Jacob ~ {A Private RP for J & R}   The Secret Life of Violet & Jacob ~ {A Private RP for J & R} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 10:50 pm

Violet turned angrily to to man that wasn't knocked out. "What is this?" She screetched, holding out the syringe to him.
"The... Second... Dose..." He gasped out, his eyes fluttering painfully, "You've... already... been.... dosed... once." He choked out. She glanced at it in her hand, the scar, the wound, Violet looked down at her side, where there was a clean cut in her shirt. The wound seemed to be opening again.
"What's happening?" She yelled, looking horrifyingly at the scar as it seemed to open back up again, going from scar to scab, and then to open wound.
He grimaced, "The syringe..." The kidnapper gasped and then his breathing became heavier, "You have to inject yourself with it, It will complete the morpher. You'll be..." His head rolled back before he could finish his sentence and Violet grabbed the one with her name on it.
Looking at Jacob, "What do we do?" She held her side as it went back to it's origional state, like she had just pulled the knife out.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of Violet & Jacob ~ {A Private RP for J & R}   The Secret Life of Violet & Jacob ~ {A Private RP for J & R} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 11:11 pm

This whole thing sounded like some whack science-fiction movie. I didn't have many wounds so I couldn't see the weird healing-thing that was happening to Violet. From the sound of the kidnapper's voice, it sounded strictly important. I picked up the syringe that had my name labelled on it. The liquid had a light green tint to it. I wasn't wild about shoving some unknown item into my bloodstream, especially when it said 'DNA Morpher' all over it.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of Violet & Jacob ~ {A Private RP for J & R}   The Secret Life of Violet & Jacob ~ {A Private RP for J & R} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 11:17 pm

Finally, Violet just shoved the needle into her leg and pushed down the top of it, injecting herself with the liquid. Almost instantly the wound healed, "Oh, what did I just do?" Violet muttered to herself, taking the needle out, the little puncture not even bleeding, just healing automatically. She glanced at Jacob and then shrugged, "If I die, don't inject yourself, if I don't then, I'd suggest doing it, 'cause..." She trailed off, motioning to her now healed side again, "Well, I just don't think it'd be pretty, whether or not you can do the freaky healing thing too..." Violet trailed off again and glanced down at the floor before rubbing her forhead, "Ouch, major headache coming on." She mumbled, before her head snapped up and she gaped, "Oh my gosh, we have to go... Now." Just then, the fake fireplace blew up, and bricks shards flew around the room.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of Violet & Jacob ~ {A Private RP for J & R}   The Secret Life of Violet & Jacob ~ {A Private RP for J & R} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 12:07 am

I slipped my syringe in a little baggy and then shoved it into my back pocket. I heard the shouts of multiple other people, the room was filled with dust and rubble. I ran after Violet into the side room, hopefully there was some sort of exit nearby or we were going to be in a world of hurt.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of Violet & Jacob ~ {A Private RP for J & R}   The Secret Life of Violet & Jacob ~ {A Private RP for J & R} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 12:18 am

I raced after him, skidding into the smaller room. Slamming into the door, my heart pounding as the door was smashed into, sending me backwards, before I slammed against it again, bolting the lock. It wouldn't hold for long, and I still didn't know who was trying to kill us. Turning to Jacob, I held out my hand, "Give me the needle, I'm injecting you." I didn't know if he was going to react, because the door blew up behind me, sending me forwards in the blast. I landed on the ground, shards blowing around me. Someone shouted, "Give them the anestesia! Get them asleep! Drug them!" I groaned and rolled over, before standing back up too see a group of people, some that looked like Scientists. I grabbed the nearest thing to me, a chair, and hurled it towards them, taking out one of the people with the blow.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of Violet & Jacob ~ {A Private RP for J & R}   The Secret Life of Violet & Jacob ~ {A Private RP for J & R} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 12:32 am

I was about to toss it to Violet, when the wall blew up and she flew forward. I quickly uncapped the needle and jabbed it into my left arm; pushing the liquid into my veins. The small scratch on my arm immediately healed up along with the small puncture wound. I dropped the empty vial, it shattered. I quickly turned and grabbed a collapsible chair and chucked it at the men who were running in. I looked around and noticed that there wasn't any other way out except for a large window. "Violet! The window!" I shouted, and dove at the window. It shattered in a cascade of shards.

Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of Violet & Jacob ~ {A Private RP for J & R}   The Secret Life of Violet & Jacob ~ {A Private RP for J & R} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 12:38 am

One of the people tackled me, and then stabbed me with another needle. I barely had time to catch Jacob's injection that he had done himself and then watch as another person tackled him. I screamed and kicked the man off, but it was too late. I was going black. Lethargia swept through me and I collasped into a heap, the blackness taking over.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of Violet & Jacob ~ {A Private RP for J & R}   The Secret Life of Violet & Jacob ~ {A Private RP for J & R} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 12:48 am

I landed in a pool of shards, some pierced my skin but they just felt like pinpricks because of the adrenaline coursing through my veins. I noticed Violet wasn't coming but, I had hesitated too long, the barrels of two guns were aimed at my face. I put my hands up, but that apparently wasn't enough. I heard a soft Poough and then everything was black.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of Violet & Jacob ~ {A Private RP for J & R}   The Secret Life of Violet & Jacob ~ {A Private RP for J & R} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 9:51 pm

I woke up with a small groan. We weren't alone this time either. As my eyes focused on the group of people staring at Jacob and I, I realized that my hands weren't bound this time, but they had taken my pocket knife. They whispered to each other as I rubbed my forhead and leaned up from the floor. The world spun around me and I heard a voice say, "Don't do that. It's a side-effect of the Morpher. You'll be lightheaded for a few minutes." I let out an uncharacteristic growl, it resounding in my chest, purely animalistic in it's nature. The Scientist's heads snapped towards me and the voice over the speaker stated, "I see it's already working on you, Ms. Creet. What a lovely thing you'll become when it's finished running through your veins. Essentially perfect, pure, and good."
"Exactly what did I inject into myself?" I shouted back, the Scientists flinching away from the glass that separated us. The voice was silent, and soon the Scientists wandered away, there was a space in the door that opened, much like a mail slot. Food was shoved through, a fast food of some sort, out of it's wrappers. I moved towards it, but dry heaved, my stomach was already empty from the lack of food from the idiots before, so I laid there, my cheek pressed against the cold tile until the horrible nasea passed. When I moved forward again, the room spun, and I just forgoed trying to even attempt to move a third time. I just laid there, waiting for Jacob to wake up near me.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of Violet & Jacob ~ {A Private RP for J & R}   The Secret Life of Violet & Jacob ~ {A Private RP for J & R} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 11:31 pm

My eyes shot open, and the lights above me were practically blinding me. I lifted my arm (which felt dead) to my face. I rubbed the drowsiness out of my eyes, right before I could sit up, a loud electronic sounding voice spoke over what sounded like one of the old intercoms in school;
"Jacob Night's awake, shows no physical signs of DNA Morpher." It stated monotonically. I dismissed it as some figure of my imagination. The whole thing about getting kidnapped, and then stabbing myself with a needle marked DNA Morpher had all been a dream, Right? The whole thought came to an abrupt stop when I sat up and saw that I was in some holding cell with people in white lab coats working in front of us, that and a gigantic tidal wave of nausea hit my unexpectedly. A man who looked to be in his mid-forties walked up to the Plexiglas wall and spoke, to my surprise I heard what he was speaking.
"Ah, Jacob. The Morpher seems to be working well." He hesitated, "Judging by the sharp green tint in your face and the fact that your not even looking at me." He said. The scientist was right, I was staring at my reflection from the glass mirror, all my wounds from the glass had healed over and my face was as wound-less as it was before I was kidnapped by Hippo and Giraffe. I turned my head around to look at my current surroundings, everything was plain and white; except for the fact that Violet was laying on the floor with food sitting a few feet next to her (which didn't sound appealing at all.)
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of Violet & Jacob ~ {A Private RP for J & R}   The Secret Life of Violet & Jacob ~ {A Private RP for J & R} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 1:24 pm

"Mhm," I mumbled, which translated to, 'I want to kill you right now for doing this to us, and I would do it, if I didn't feel dead myself.' Glancing over at Jacob, I held up a hand and then mumbled, "How're you feeling?" He looked perfectly fine, which I didn't understand, I felt like someone had run over me with a semi. Managing to scoot closer to him, I watched at Mr. Fun Scientist that had talked to him walk off down the hallway while writing something on his clip-board. "There's food, and I know for some reason that it doesn't have poison in it. It's from Wendy's or McDonalds. I can't exactly tell from the smell, all of them are grease pits." My stomach rumbled, but there was no way I was eating that stuff. I already felt like someone had pumped my stomach, and I highly doubted that eating something so high in sodium and grease was going to go over well.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of Violet & Jacob ~ {A Private RP for J & R}   The Secret Life of Violet & Jacob ~ {A Private RP for J & R} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 12:27 am

I shook my head as fast as I could manage. "I'm not interested as long as it's a plate of lard-laden foods. I'll take a small cup of ginger ale or 7-Up." I whispered, my head resting up against the concrete white wall. A few scientist's came in and out of the 'Observation' room that our cage was connected to. A couple even stopped to observe our behaviors. They reminded me of little preschoolers examining worms. My nausea seemed to be in different waves of harshness. Sometimes it was like the stomach flu, sometimes it was like H1N1 times one-thousand.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of Violet & Jacob ~ {A Private RP for J & R}   The Secret Life of Violet & Jacob ~ {A Private RP for J & R} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 11:44 am

"Don't tell me that," I muttered, "Do I look like a waitress?" Rubbing my aching head, suddenly the door opened and a Scientist walked inside. He looked at me and then Jacob before writing something on his clipboard. The man stayed silent until he turned to leave the room again, but my hand shot out and rooted him in his spot, "What do you want with us?" The man shook his head, motioning to his throat like he couldn't speak. I groaned and then shook my head, "So that's it then? You're just going to stare at us?"
"Not at all Ms. Creet." A woman said coming into the room behind the man, "We want to see what the effects of injecting the mutation into a human's vitals. We've had a few mistakes in the animal kingdom, so we figured it was time to step it up a notch, or two." She gave a small smirk at Jacob and I.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of Violet & Jacob ~ {A Private RP for J & R}   The Secret Life of Violet & Jacob ~ {A Private RP for J & R} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 1:37 pm

I stared at her as if she had just handed me a million dollars, but this was so much worse. "So, I just injected myself with a serum that has a large possibility to fail and kill me?!" I asked giving her a worried look. I had no desire to die at the age of eighteen. I tried to stand up, but all I got was an intense headache and nausea like death.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of Violet & Jacob ~ {A Private RP for J & R}   The Secret Life of Violet & Jacob ~ {A Private RP for J & R} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 12:25 pm

(Don't murder me, I'm quite possibly going crazy. I've got tons of junk to do before I finished this month, and school, and then I'll be fine.)

Violet's head snapped up, the nasea was nothing compared to the rage that raced through her veins. The black-haired girl stood up shakily and then tackled the woman, making her land on the tile. Violet closed her hands around the woman's neck and squeezed slightly, "Tell us how to cure it and get out of here." She growled, her voice low. The woman stared up at her, open mouthed, not responding. Violet glared, "Tell us!" Suddenly, the rage mellowed out and she took her hands away, leaning back, not believing what she had just almost done, and then it washed over her in a wave, resulting it a giant pop, before she wasn't there anymore. In Violet's place was a huge pure black wolf, at least as tall as a horse. The Wolf growled, before it changed shapes into a crow. Flying upwards, Violet's heart beat unevenly as she transformed back into her normal self, failing straight towards the floor, before great black wings shot out from her back, catching her. "What the Heck?" She shouted, glaring at the Woman who was now standing and writing furiously on her clipboard.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of Violet & Jacob ~ {A Private RP for J & R}   The Secret Life of Violet & Jacob ~ {A Private RP for J & R} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 12:58 am

I had originally thought we were being kept because we were somehow criminals, now I just thought that some retarded 'Area 15' type of sector was testing some X-men serum on us, now Violet was transforming into random animals. "What in the world is wrong with her?! She looks like something straight out of a comic book!" I shouted standing up. I wouldn't be surprised if the veins in my neck were ready to pop. I heard a small snap and then collapsed to the ground. I looked down, and saw my feet where the nike shoes should have been, but instead two furry golden paws were in their place. I turned my head around and saw the elongated body of a lion.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of Violet & Jacob ~ {A Private RP for J & R}   The Secret Life of Violet & Jacob ~ {A Private RP for J & R} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 10:40 pm

The woman scampered out of the room, completely ignoring mine and Jacob's questions. Somehow he was a lion, this was just peachy. There was a giant golden lion standing in a room, while I had great black wings sprouting from my back like I was some half-breed Pixie. Groaning, I rubbed my head and motioned to Jacob awkwardly, "Can you uh..." I trailed off before seeing if I could shapeshift into another animal and maybe communicate with him. Thinking about the giant wolf again, I thought. And then I thought some more... And then nothing happened. Glancing around the room, I muttered to myself, "This would be so much cooler if I didn't have wings and everything actually made sense." Rubbing my forhead again, I glanced at Jacob and then suddenly, my amazing self was some teeny-tiny Koala bear, 'Alrighty then, this definitly wasn't what I was thinking of... Can you hear me Jake?' I asked idly, and then said as an afterthought, 'I bet I sound really stupid right now.'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of Violet & Jacob ~ {A Private RP for J & R}   The Secret Life of Violet & Jacob ~ {A Private RP for J & R} - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Secret Life of Violet & Jacob ~ {A Private RP for J & R}
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next