RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

- The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 24 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Becca!
One Special Member!

- The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 12:23 am

Rebecca nodded, "Go, I'll be in the garden if you can't sleep."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

- The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 12:25 am

Jacob nodded. "Night." He whispered and walked down the corridors towards his dorm. None of his friends were in it yet. He sighed and changed his clothes. He went over to his bed and slipped in. He turned out the light and tried to fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 12:26 am

Rebecca went to the garden and sat down on a bench and sighed.

(I was thinking one of his not so nice friends could come out and talk to her...)
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 12:27 am

(Ok. )

A boy he looked kind of like Jacob, with black shaggy hair but was a bit shorter and was ugly. He smiled at Rebecca. "You Jacob's new girlfriend?" He sneered.

Jacob tossed and turned trying to fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 12:29 am

Rebecca flinched and nodded curtly, "Yes."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 12:30 am

His friend sneered and sat down next to Rebecca.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 12:31 am

She scooted away and asked, "What do you want?"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 12:33 am

Jacob's friend shrugged. "Just out for a stroll."
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 12:35 am

"Liar." Rebecca growled glaring at him, "What do you want?"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 11:00 am

Jacob slipped out of bed wide awake. He groaned frusterated.

Jacob's friend sneered. "I just wanted to intorduce myself; I'm Karl."

(I know. xD Karl.)
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 11:02 am

Rebecca raised an eyebrow, "Well, Hi. Aren't you going to chew me out or something? For dating Jacob?"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 11:05 am

Karl smiled. His mouth full of yellow stained teeth. "Nah. Just I'm a bit jealous of Jacob."
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 11:05 am

Rebecca couldn't help but gag, "I'm not."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 11:08 am

Karl frowned. "Why not?" He asked raising an eyebrow.

Jacob opened the door to the dorm. The hall's were now quite. He somewhat knew Rebecca would still be in the garden.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 11:13 am

"You're disgusting." She gagged again and held her nose.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 11:15 am

Jacob coughed coming up behind Kyle and Rebecca. "Kyle. She's right. Leave her alone." He commented.

Kyle frowned. "I'm not." He decided.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 11:16 am

Rebecca jumped in her skin when she heard Jacob's voice and got up. She scrambled around the bench and stood beside him.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 11:17 am

Jacob chuckled and put his arm around Rebecca protectivly.

Kyle rolled his eye's and got up. He walked away slowly.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 11:19 am

Rebecca watched Karl walk away and then looked up at Jacob, "You look tired."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 11:20 am

Jacob nodded. "I am. I can't sleep though..." He whispered frowning.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 11:22 am

Rebecca touched his cheek softly, "Come on... You need to, we both haven't had alot of sleep."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 11:24 am

Jacob nodded slowly and slipped his hand into her's.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 11:25 am

Rebecca blushed and looked down at their hands. She drummed her fingers against his and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 11:26 am

Jacob smiled again and yawned.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 11:28 am

"Come on." Rebecca said trying to pull him back towards his dorm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 21 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

- The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)
Page 21 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 24 ... 28  Next