RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

- The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 20 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

- The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 6:30 pm

Jacob put his gun back against his side. "Have you tried your wristband yet?" He asked looking at the band Sarah had used.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

- The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 6:36 pm

"No, It doesn't work like that." Rebecca said taking Jacob's hand and trying to pull him towards the Tech Tree. He was all muscle and her arm snapped back and she giggled, "Ouch. You're all brawn."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 6:41 pm

Jacob rolled his eyes. "It's called having competition at school when I first went there." He said calmly and followed her over to the Tech. tree.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 6:48 pm

Rebecca smiled and then went up the latter quickly.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 6:50 pm

Jacob smiled and went up the ladder after her. When he stood up in the tech room, he was amazed at everything in it. A T.V, Multiple computers, everything.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 7:02 pm

Most of them were desryoed though. All the harddrives and screens were busted. Rebecca walked over to a small note that had been laid down beside a mouse and read, "Jay Bird and Bex, We had to leave, they are after you. Hurry when you get back-" Sara's scrawl trailed off, she could tell that they had to run. Rebecca's brow was furrowed and she looked extremely worried.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 7:05 pm

Jacob saw the worried look on her face. He went over and read the note over Rebecca's shoulder. He bit his lip. "Come on." He said grabbing her hand and pulling her over to the door.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 7:12 pm

Rebecca stumbled behind him wiping her eyes. She didn't know if Sara had been forced to write the note, or what. She sniffed and shook her head.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 7:15 pm

Jacob jumped down from the ladder landing in a crouch.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 7:27 pm

Rebecca jumped but landed on her back. She grunted and wiped her eyes, she had never hurt herself before by just jumping. Rebecca was distressed and worried. She sat down on her rump and curled up with her arms around her knees which were against her chest.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 7:34 pm

Jacob knelt down beside her. He placed a hand on her shoulder. "Are you Ok?" He whispered at her worried.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 7:35 pm

Rebecca shook her head and sniffed. She hated falling to pieces in front of Jacob, but she felt like nothing else was going to happen. They were going to fail, she knew it.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 7:37 pm

Jacob frowned. "What's the matter?" He asked sympathetically.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 7:57 pm

Rebecca breathed slowly and wiped her eyes, "I-I don't want them to die."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 7:58 pm

Jake nodded. "I know. I don't want them to get killed either." He whispered.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 8:05 pm

"Oh Jake!" Rebecca sniffed and hugged him laying her head on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 8:14 pm

Jacob smiled and hugged her tighter. "Everything will play out well. When we get out of school we'll go searching for the truth about our parents and everything will be OK." He whispered into ear in a soothing voice.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 8:16 pm

Rebecca smiled and squesed Jacob's waist. She released Jacob a couple minutes later and stepped back, "I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 8:18 pm

"What are you sorry about?" Jacob asked his eyes glinting.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 8:21 pm

"I shouldn't have been like that... I fell apart. I'm sorry." Rebecca said blushing and looking at the grass.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 8:23 pm

Jacob shook his head. "We all get worked up at points." He said and slipped his hand into hers. "Come on. We got some Mole's to catch." He said in improper grammar.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 8:56 pm

Rebecca blushed when he slipped his hand into hers. She smiled softly, "I know. I just don't like acting weak."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 8:59 pm

Jacob smiled and pulled her over to the entrance they had first come through.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 9:03 pm

Rebecca smiled softly and followed Jacob slowly, maybe she wasn't cut out for the field work. She shook her head softly.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 9:24 pm

Jake sighed and heard the sound of traffic come to his ears.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

- The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)
Page 12 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 20 ... 28  Next