RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

XxX-The Slayer Diaries-XxX-A Private Role-Play for Branch, Jay, and Becca-XxX

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

XxX-The Slayer Diaries-XxX-A Private Role-Play for Branch, Jay, and Becca-XxX Empty
PostSubject: XxX-The Slayer Diaries-XxX-A Private Role-Play for Branch, Jay, and Becca-XxX   XxX-The Slayer Diaries-XxX-A Private Role-Play for Branch, Jay, and Becca-XxX I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 7:49 pm

The Slayer Diaries
'Each time a Slayer dies, a new one is chosen.'

Oh Gosh, I wish deciding was that easy. 'Each time a Slayer dies-" Blah, blah, blah-bity, blah. I've heard it all before. And you know what? I'm sick, and freaking tired of it. I'm fourteen for Pete's sake, I don't want to deal with this, my parents don't even KNOW about my life, and they expect me to full-fill some great prophecy about me slaying a bunch of creepy vamps that are one hundred times my age? Huh? I think not. Not during my Freshman year of high school, and most definitely while I'm starting a new school because of a little fire incident. Those vamps had it coming for them, the side of the school with the Chemistry Lab just had to suffer... A bit... It's just a hole, They can patch that right up... Right?

You know the lore, you love the show. Now it's time for the age of a new slayer. The question is, where do you come into play?

The Plot-
Since it's years after Buffy and all her friends have gone onto new things, a new Slayer has been chosen, and she's not exactly happy with that decision. In the Codex, there are millions of prophecies that are to come to pass, but, what happens when the Codex starts predicting things wrong, and going askew? Are there darker forces at work? But then new problems start happening, the HellMouth is opening wider and wider as the days go by, releasing more dark forces. Everywhere you turn there's a witch, a vampire, a demon that needs to be slayed. There's so many that maybe if there were three slayers, it would be possible, but with only one, the world is in danger... Unless the last Prophecy in the Codex is true.

In the night of the setting sun,
Two more will join the one,
A trio of three will band together,
And wipe out the HellMouth forever.

The Setting -
Sunnydale, CA - Years after Buffy has passed, the Hellmouth is still here, and they've got a major thing to worry about. The Master has returned, with a few friends of his own.

The Slayer -
Rebecca Grimm - Freshman at Sunnydale High, this is her first year at high school and in Sunnydale. She's been training as a Slayer since she was twelve, giving her two years of experience, that kills Mark, because she won't listen to a thing he says unless it has to do with her dying or a prophecy.

The Watcher-
Mark Kyles - Posing as the School Guidance Counselor and the Librarian, Gilmore has an extensive knowledge of all things creepy, and frequently uses to hit Rebecca over the head with it, and teach others how to fight vampires. He's got blue eyes and ragged blonde hair, and looks to be about twenty years old, but no one asks. That'd just be creepy.

Vampires-

Mortals-
Jay Nathaniel Night - Freshman at Sunnydale High because his parent's moved him there for job changes. A big Tech geek, that loves the outdoors. Jay carries a pistol and a silver dagger with him, he's pretty peeved at being moved to Sunnydale, on account his life won't be the same... You know, new school, new friends... Finding out one of them kills vampires for a living. The usual.
Jenny Fuller - Freshman at Sunnydale, hailing from New York, New York, Jenny's been the problem child for a long time. Pocket knives and guns behind her, Jenny's pretty nice except for the fact she lives to get kicked out of the schools she's been in. Boarding schools, private schools, public schools. Until Sunnydale, she wanted to start over, and not with a Vampire Slayer as a friend.

Form-

Full Name -You don't have to have a middle, I won't be that evil. xD
Age -Around Fourteen, fifteen.
Description -Make it pretty detailed, and try to add a bit of their personality, for why they wear these types of clothes. But I hate the Personality part of forms, because my characters always stray from it. It' s like they want to do the exact opposite. xD
Type of Creature- You can make as many characters as you want, but one of them has to be Human for the prophecy to make sense. I don't care if you make a couple vamps, but they're probably going to end up dying.
Favorite Weapon- -Flails- WEAPONS. Please, feel free to go wild for this, anything goes, medieval, modern, or futuristic. Make them as kick-butt or as weak as you want. We've pretty much got Mary Sue, and Gary Stu characters, but none of us care.
Back story- Where did they come from? How did they find Sunnydale? What makes them the way they are? This doesn't have to be long, it just answers a few minor questions.
Other- If you've got anything else to mention, like if your character secretly wants to be/likes a vampire, or if they are related to witches. Pretty much anything.

My Form-
Full Name -Rebecca Grimm
Age -Fourteen
Description -If you were to pass Rebecca in the street, you couldn't tell she was a slayer, at all, unless you could see the two stakes hidden in her long sleeves and the crossbow in her bag. Unless. A typical outfit for Rebecca is usually jeans paired with any shirt she wants to wear, depending on her mood for the day it could be a band tee-shirt, or something with a sarcastic quote on it, or it could be fairly plain. Rebecca likes to act dramatic when she's slaying, so she wears skinny jeans with knee-high black leather boots and a white tank top under a black leather jacket. Rebecca keeps her bag with her at all times, it's black and white, and a laptop case, that holds her laptop, which has updated versions of all the vampire lore and slayer lore out there. Then in the back pockets, there are three extra stakes, a wooden cross, one bottle of holy water, and a cross bow. Rebecca never leaves the house without her silver cross necklace, and cross earrings in, because of how much they help when she's fighting a vampire.
Type of Creature- Slayer
Favorite Weapon- Cross bow, Rebecca's favorite is the cross bow for the sole reason she's really good at archery and it gives her the ability to shoot it from any angle, plus she doesn't have to get to close to the vampire before shooting it down and staking it for extra measure. She also loves one wooden stake that has been with her from the beginning and always uses on the vampires that are particularly hard to stake.
Back story- Rebecca Grimm was born and raised near Washington up on the coast of the Pacific ocean, for the sole reason it's overcast a lot of the days up there, she noticed something weird with her when she turned twelve. She kept having nightmares about vampires and other types of creatures, so much she started imagining them outside her house at night. Then, one overcast day, while at school, Rebecca stumbled into the Art room and saw one about to bit one of her friends. Acting on instinct, she broke a mop in half and threw the splintered part at the vampire, hitting it's heart. It fell to the ground, and her friend never spoke to her after that, calling her a freak and crazy. Since then, Rebecca has turned fourteen and her parents have moved them to Sunnydale because they wanted to start a new life. She's trained herself, and still has tons of work to do on how to fight vampires and other creatures.
Other- Rebecca has an underlying hate of vampires because they ruined her life and all the friendships she had. Now she wants to basically stake one every time she sees one, and that's her goal.

Last edited by Bex The Vampire Slayer on Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

XxX-The Slayer Diaries-XxX-A Private Role-Play for Branch, Jay, and Becca-XxX Empty
PostSubject: Re: XxX-The Slayer Diaries-XxX-A Private Role-Play for Branch, Jay, and Becca-XxX   XxX-The Slayer Diaries-XxX-A Private Role-Play for Branch, Jay, and Becca-XxX I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 11:37 pm

Full Name - Jay Nathaniel Night

Age - Fourteen. (Date of Birth: May 13th.)

Description - Jay has short cut hair which is on the longer side of a buzz cut. His skin has a light olive tan to it. From living in one of the rainiest places on earth, it's surprising he's tan at all. His eyes are a dark oak brown, which matches the color of his hair. Jay stands at about 5' 7" and is about the average size for his age. He has a tall and skinny stature. Jay has a sarcastic and smart-alec personality towards anyone he meets. He can go too far easily and cause other people accidental pain, This is why he wears simple and non conspicuous clothing. A plain white t-shirt and basic baggy jeans are his typical attire. Jay is a computer geek, but doesn't typically go on a limb about it. He has hacking skills that are beyond that of a normal teenager, or adult for that matter. He owns a backpack that contains a large laptop computer that contains multiple layers of coding and passcodes to get into.

Type of Creature- Mortal

Favorite Weapon- Jay uses a 500 cal. Magnum Pistol. It has a semi-automatic action modified onto it. (It works like a machine gun, but can't be on rapid fire, you have to pull the trigger for each shot.) It has a laser sight attached to it, along with a sophisticated compass that works as a GPS. All he has to do is input the longitude and latitude and it points him the way.
For close-combat he has a sharp, iron dagger with a Juniper wood handle, engraved with the words: 'Today is a nightmare, tomorrow is the reality.'

Back story- Jay had grown up in Portland, OR for most of his life, enjoying the outdoors with his parents and many siblings. When he was Thirteen, his Dad got laid off his job as a Bank Accountant and then he found a job in Sunnydale. It was a big transition for him, he had troubles making friends and just relaxing, when Rebecca came along it didn't help one bit. Except for possibly the friend problem.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: XxX-The Slayer Diaries-XxX-A Private Role-Play for Branch, Jay, and Becca-XxX   XxX-The Slayer Diaries-XxX-A Private Role-Play for Branch, Jay, and Becca-XxX I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 10:46 pm

Full Name - Jennifer “Jenny” Fuller

Age - 14

Description - Jenny is a lightly tanned, dark brown-haired fifteen year old, standing at around 5”2, she’s quite short and scrawny for her age. Her hair reaches just above her shoulders in a light, choppy cut, which she normally pulls into a short, messy ponytail, and her bangs constantly get in the way of her vision. Jenny wears black, wire-rimmed glasses over her sea-green eyes, and the bridge of her nose and cheeks are dotted with slightly darker tan freckles. Jenny is generally very quiet, keeps to herself and doesn’t participate often in class, she also has a very dark humor, often laughing at very inappropriate times and making sarcastic remarks. Jenny regularly wears dark-colored t-shirts, jeans, sneakers, and a silver bracelet with a silver crescent moon charm on the end, engraved with her initials, ‘J.F’

Type of Creature - Mortal

Favorite Weapon - (WARNING: THIS IS FAIL. :D) Jenny’s favorite is a simple, Glock 17C Pistol, on account of it being relatively small and easy to hide in a bag or jacket, that and she finds Glocks to be highly reliable and perfect for self-defense, which is the only time that she’d ever pull a gun on someone. Jenny also keeps her trusty pocket knife with her at all times, its handle’s paint is faded, a faded, dull red color, with her initials engraved into it, like her charm bracelet.

Back Story - Jenny was born and raised in New York, New York, and went to one of the highest class boarding schools in the country there, she was well behaved, until she was around thirteen and a half. Her father had died in a car accident, and Jenny became angry with everyone and rebellious, often bursting out and disrupting the class, or getting in arguments with other girls there over the way they looked at her. Jenny ended her attendance to that boarding school by getting in a fight with another girl that turned physical, the girl was bruised, a broken bone or two, and her nose was broken, while Jenny got a few bruises but other than that, was sent home to her mother unmarked. Her mother couldn’t get her into any of the public schools, and moved to Sunnydale, California, to start fresh and let Jenny make some new friends, but what her mother didn’t expect was Jenny to make friends with a techy-computer nerd and a vampire slaying girl who carries stakes with her.

Other - N/A
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: XxX-The Slayer Diaries-XxX-A Private Role-Play for Branch, Jay, and Becca-XxX   XxX-The Slayer Diaries-XxX-A Private Role-Play for Branch, Jay, and Becca-XxX I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 11:05 pm

I would have rather been in a graveyard, punching vampires and staking them then what was about to happen. My IPod beat out in my ears, bursting my ear drums, but it wasn't like I cared. My hearing was perfectly fine even with the words pounding through them, "No I can't take one more step, towards you. 'Cause all that's waiting is regret. Don't you know I'm not your ghost anymore? I lost the love I loved the most! I learned to live, half a life... Now you want me one more time!"" I paused it there, shoving the IPod into my pocket and looking up at my mom, who was in the driver's seat, while I was hanging out in the passenger's. She gave me a smile and motioned for me to get out of the car, before kissing my forehead and watching me grab my things and get out of our car. High School. Sunnydale High, to be more specific. I was here because my Mom and Dad thought it was a good idea to move us from Washington, after I blew up my school two years ago and everyone gave me heck for it last year. So what. I only set fire to the Chemistry lab because there were about twenty vampires heading towards the football field to gobble up everyone for a little after Homecoming snack. Like I was going to let that happen. I had a broken arm and lost my favorite cross bow that night, it hadn't been a good one for me.
Stepping forward and onto the grass, I waved at my mom and walked forward, ready to face a new school where I was sure that something was going to go wrong. I mean, I was joining a week late, in a small town. I would be the talk of the century, if I lived that long. You see, Slayers have a chronic past of being eaten or killed by the things we hunt, Vampires, meaning that I guess that I would die by the time I was sixteen, if not earlier. No, I didn't pick my job, if it was up to me, I'd be back in Washington, hanging out with my old friends, and wouldn't even know what went bump in the night. Nor would I ever invite someone into my house without permission.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: XxX-The Slayer Diaries-XxX-A Private Role-Play for Branch, Jay, and Becca-XxX   XxX-The Slayer Diaries-XxX-A Private Role-Play for Branch, Jay, and Becca-XxX I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 12:15 am

My backpack bounced up and down against my back as I ran down the small city sidewalk towards school. Somebody had set my alarm clock for 8:00 instead of 7:30, so now I was running faster than I ever had before to try to get to school at 8:15 when the tardy bell was to ring. As the school came into view, I practically knocked over a girl who looked to be about my age. "I- I'm sorry. Clock, set to 8:00. I need, get in now." I apologized in a panted voice, skipping over non-needed words. Before she could respond, I ran up the brick steps towards my new high school.
I skidded into my homeroom with my bag still slung over my shoulder, panting faster than a racoon could die on a highway. The whole classroom was filled with other Freshmen students. The teacher gave me a piercing, cold stare as I took the last empty seat in the back of the classroom. I noticed some of the other students were giving me smirks. "It's nice that Mr..." She hesitated and checked a sheet of paper that she had in her hand. "Nathaniel, here decided to join us." She then flashed me a grin, that reminded me of what Umbridge's would be in Harry Potter. I could tell, this year was going to be just as bad as the last.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: XxX-The Slayer Diaries-XxX-A Private Role-Play for Branch, Jay, and Becca-XxX   XxX-The Slayer Diaries-XxX-A Private Role-Play for Branch, Jay, and Becca-XxX I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 5:38 pm

I can't remember a time when I didn't wake up late, this time just seemed a whole lot worse, with my mom wanting me to make a good impression at all. I stared lazily out the window as my mom drove, maneuvering expertly before pulling up in front of Sunnydale High. I continued staring lazily out the window, not making a move to leave, until my mom grabbed my backpack and started rifling through it. I snatched it back, if she found my pocket knife, she'd kill me. She didn't want me getting in another fight, a fight like the one that got me kicked out of my boarding school and shipped back to my mom, who was clearly unhappy with me. That's when she packed us up and moved us here, to Sunnydale, California. It wasn't anything like the bustling city of New York, I thought with distaste as I climbed out of the car and stepped onto the sidewalk, just to see a boy, who was clearly late for class run into another girl, apologize hastily, and then run up the steps into the school as the late bell rang.
I shrugged, shaking my head and rolling my eyes before brushing past the girl he'd nearly knocked over, and making my way up the steps into Sunnydale High, all the while taking my sweet, sweet time. I didn't even hear my mom yell goodbye before she pulled away and sped off into the distance.
This was going to be a very, very long day.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: XxX-The Slayer Diaries-XxX-A Private Role-Play for Branch, Jay, and Becca-XxX   XxX-The Slayer Diaries-XxX-A Private Role-Play for Branch, Jay, and Becca-XxX I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 10:13 pm

Word to the wise, don't run into a slayer on a bad day.
I was knocked down by some random boy, sending me doing a pole vault to the ground and saving myself only but doing a flip and landing just after seeing a girl walk past and rush into the school building. "Yay." I muttered sarcastically, grabbing my bag full o' goodies and rushing inside after them. At least I knew that they weren't vamps, sure it was a generally public building, but you still have to invite them into a school, unless they took the less scenic route and came in through the windows... I never understood that. Walking inside and rolling my eyes, I shook my head while looking down at the stupid schedule they had given me. I was supposed to meet with some guidance counsolor with the two other transfer students to gather my books and all the crud they gave you on the first day of school. Walking towards the office marked with a 'GC', I pushed it open and was greeted by the one way ticket to the crazy train.
Books lined the walls, from the floor to the ceiling with tons of tiny little artifacts and a desk pushed up against the edge of the books, like it had been long forgotten. The only thing in here was a whole lot of dust, until I saw the note attached to the door, "Please meet me in the Library." Great, a scavenger hunt on my first day. This should be fun. I hope it didn't end with a vampire, I so wasn't in the whole 'slaying' mood. Walking down the halls, I noticed it had gotten really, really, super quiet before entering the library and being greated by the walking undead, trying to kill the librarian. "Okay, back off Dirt for brains." I growled, whipping out a stake and taking him on hand to hand, after I got his hands off the librarian's neck. Who was skirting backwards looking from a stack of books to me. "Ha!" I grunted, whipping my leg up and kicking the vampire backwards, causing things to fall from the shelf behind him before I raced forward and staked him right through his undead heart. "Darn things." I coughed, brushing off ash from my clothes, "This was one of my favorite shirts too."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: XxX-The Slayer Diaries-XxX-A Private Role-Play for Branch, Jay, and Becca-XxX   XxX-The Slayer Diaries-XxX-A Private Role-Play for Branch, Jay, and Becca-XxX I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 9:47 pm

A short girl with dark brown hair seemed to sprint into the classroom even later than I had been. She took the seat next to mine, as the teacher gave her the same sneer and continued on with her lectures about rules and crud like that. The lecture about responsibility and homework and respect lasted the whole period, droning on like a broken robot. Half the time, she just sounded like one of those adults from the old peanut cartoons. A long bell rang and rattled me out of my daydream. As I got up from my desk, over the chatter I heard the old teacher call, "Mr. Night, and Ms. Fuller please come up to my desk." I groaned, great a detention on the first day. I made my way up to the desk, along with the girl who had come in late. As soon as everyone had made their way out, except for me and Ms. Fuller, the teacher danced over to the door and slammed it shut. "Now, about you both being late to class." She hissed, walking back to her desk. "Now, we can't have that. I think a punishment is in order, a truly fulfilling one. She turned towards the chalkboard behind her, wrote one word: 'Food' and turned back towards us. I probably could have screamed like a little girl at the sight before me, but as horrified as I was I couldn't make any noise. The teacher's face was now all scrunched up, and looked like it had been flattened by a steam roller. She opened her mouth, white sharp, dog-like fangs replaced the ones she had, had earlier. "Now, who comes first." She walked around from the back of her desk, and put her sharp fingernails against my neck. "You look like a little bit more... I'll have you for lunch. And your friend here as desert." She hissed under her breath.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: XxX-The Slayer Diaries-XxX-A Private Role-Play for Branch, Jay, and Becca-XxX   XxX-The Slayer Diaries-XxX-A Private Role-Play for Branch, Jay, and Becca-XxX I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 10:05 pm

I doodled in my notebook throughout the whole class, all the teacher did was give me a sneer, then go about rambling about respect and responsibility and homework. Hah. As if I, Jenny Fuller, was going to be doing my homework. I chuckled darkly to myself, and blinked, shaking my head and shutting my notebook as the bell rang, dismissing everyone to their next period. I gathered my things, wrinkling my nose as the teacher called me 'Ms. Fuller' and the other boy who'd been late. Of course. On my first day at this rotten school, in this rotten town, I was going to get in trouble for being late. I followed the boy up to the teacher's desk, watching as everybody else filed out, then the teacher slammed the door shut and began lecturing about how they were late and deserved a punishment. Oh, big deal, the boy and I were late to class, sue us. I watched calmly as she walked over to the board and wrote one word, 'food'. I raised an eyebrow, confused, and then she turned around. I froze in place, my blood running cold, and made a noise in my throat that was something like a strangled cry and a whimper all in one. Her face.. It was scrunched up, and when she opened her mouth to speak, her normal, white teeth were replaced by fangs. Yes, fangs. I wasn't normally scared of anybody, only because I could take them out with one hit, but this.. Thing, certainly wasn't normal. The teacher, the thing, placed her fingernails on the boy's neck and told him she'd have him for lunch, and then for desert.. Me. I tried to say something, anything, but nothing came out as I watched in absolute horror as the creature in front of me prepared to eat.

(I apologize for the shortness and high level of fail contained in this post. XD)
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: XxX-The Slayer Diaries-XxX-A Private Role-Play for Branch, Jay, and Becca-XxX   XxX-The Slayer Diaries-XxX-A Private Role-Play for Branch, Jay, and Becca-XxX I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 10:21 pm

I groaned as I cracked my neck and sneezed from the ash. "Bleh, first day of school and this is the welcome I get. An over-cast day with a vamp." Turning, I rolled my eyes and helped the Librarian up from his position on the floor. He looked all shocked like as I cracked a smile and wondered how I was going to explain this. "My Gosh, you're the slayer!" Well, that was easy. "Uh, yeah." I muttered extending a hand, "Rebecca Grimm, pleasure to meet you." Not really, but when you're meeting a Watcher (I'd already been informed of the show they had to put on to blend in) you have to go with the formal crap, or you're going to get grilled by them later. "Mark Kyles!" The man exclaimed, shaking my hand and grinning at me like I was the savior of the town. I kind of was, what with them being on a Hellmouth and all, but... I didn't like to brag. "Is it always like this? I mean, when it's overcast, does this school just pull the vampires towards it?" Mr. Kyles laughed and pointed to the table we were standing beside, "This is the Hellmouth's opening. It's closed, for now." I gulped, okay, I wasn't expecting that type of response- Oh crap. My class. I whirled around and waved bye to Mr. Kyles and raced out of the doors, but the class was already letting out.
Racing towards the doors, I watched them slam shut and the blinds close quickly, as the other students walked by, some giving me glances. Right, this wasn't good, whatever this might be. I pressed my ear up to the door and wondered how in the world something could get into a class on a day like this. I mean, it was August for Pete's Sake, shouldn't it be all shiny and junk so the things that go bump in the night don't turn into the things that go eat you in the day? There was a squeaking sound from inside, and I heard the sound of chalk on a chalkboard. Oh, nope, this wasn't good. Looking around the hall, I wondered where everyone was before realizing that this was free period time, any explaination why no one was wondering why they couldn't get into their next class. I was going to have to break down the door. Taking a deep breath, I counted back, 3... I backed up slowly and surely, 2..., I charged the door full speed, 1! My shoulder slammed into the door, breaking it off it's hinges and sending me into the room and doing a ninja roll before popping up and stumbling backwards. "Oh Gosh, someone needs a facial..." I cooed, stalking towards the vampire with a smirk on my face, "Leave Thing one and Thing Two alone, and come and get a taste of some slayer blood." I motioned for the vamp to come forward, and she did. Leaping towards me, but not before I whipped out a spray bottle of holy water and catching her right in the face. She screeched, before running towards the blind covered windows and jumping out of them. I followed quickly, watching her fall from one story and take off running, smoke coming from her face. Turning, I looked at the white faced girl and boy and blew out a breath, How was I supposed to explain THIS one?
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: XxX-The Slayer Diaries-XxX-A Private Role-Play for Branch, Jay, and Becca-XxX   XxX-The Slayer Diaries-XxX-A Private Role-Play for Branch, Jay, and Becca-XxX I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 12:46 am

My mouth dropped open, like a loose door hinge. My homeroom teacher had just turned into a creepy, ugly thing who had an idea of eating me. And then the girl who I had ran into while trying to get into the school on time came running into our classroom, with a spray bottle full of some liquid. "What the hades was that?! And what in the world was she? And what did you spray on her?" I asked, confused beyond recognizable. I ran my hand through my hair and started pacing the classroom. My teacher had become uglier than anything in the entire universe, and then climbed out a friggin' window, I was surprised I hadn't jumped out of the window myself.

(Meh. Short. -_-)
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: XxX-The Slayer Diaries-XxX-A Private Role-Play for Branch, Jay, and Becca-XxX   XxX-The Slayer Diaries-XxX-A Private Role-Play for Branch, Jay, and Becca-XxX I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 10:25 pm

"What the.. How the.. What?" I gasped after the girl that the boy that was nearly eaten by the ugly, scrunchy faced teacher nearly knocked over earlier that morning burst into the classroom and dumped a bunch of water on Ms. Ugly, before the teacher jumped out the window, fleeing from the scene. I was still in a state of shock, it felt like I was superglued to the ground as I stared in confusion, horror, and wonder at this seemingly normal girl, besides the fact that she'd just killed.. Whatever Ms. Ugly was, because she obviously wasn't human or anything that should be walking around.
"What was that?" I gestured toward the window that the teacher had jumped out of, "What's that?" I gestured to the water that'd she'd splashed on the thing, and finally I breathed my last question, "Who are you?"

(FAIL. -.-)
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: XxX-The Slayer Diaries-XxX-A Private Role-Play for Branch, Jay, and Becca-XxX   XxX-The Slayer Diaries-XxX-A Private Role-Play for Branch, Jay, and Becca-XxX I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 10:01 am

Okay, I'd gone from normal-ish new kid that no one knew, to being the girl that had just slain two vampires on her first day of school. I glanced outside, making sure whatever that Teacher's name was, was long gone before turning to look at the girl and the boy and blowing out a long sigh. I was going to pull the 'I-ask-the-questions' card, so I stepped towards the both of them and gave them a steely look, "Are you both alright? She didn't hurt you in any way? No broken arms... Legs... anything? And, please, tell me she didn't bite you?" I looked over the two of them, considering she had been going for the boy initially, I glanced at his neck, waiting to see blood pouring out but both of them were unscathed. Yay for me! I hadn't gotten anyone killed yet. This might work after all! Sitting my bottle of holy water down on a desk, I frowned and then ran a hand through my hair. "Listen, I'll answer you're questions in a second... just hold on." I turned towards the mangled door, eyeing it for a moment before walking towards it and glancing out into the hall. Okay, no one was coming, so I could at least try and prop it up where it was supposed to be. One of the hinges was beyond repair, but the other was hanging on just enough for it to actually work, at least until someone tried to open it. Then they'd be holding a door by its doorknob in one hand.
Making sure it would at least stay closed for a minute, just enough time for me to explain, I started with the boy's questions first. "First and second answer, that was a vampire. Third answer, that was Holy water in the bottle, or normal tap water blessed by a priest. It can burn vampires long enough so someone, like me, can stake them." I turned to look at the girl and sighed softly, rubbing my head, they had to at least KNOW, I couldn't just let them walk around thinking I was crazy. Besides, vampires always get peeved when you save their mid-afternoon snack and try to boil their face off. "My name is Rebecca Grimm... And I'm The Slayer..." I paused, wondering how much I should give away and then just forgo-ed the whole 'I'm-a-normal-kid' act'. "The Slayer is just that, a slayer. One girl gets chosen after the last one dies, I just happened to be the next one. You never know who it's going to be, but whoever it is has to learn how to fight and kill all kinds of monsters, demons, and vampires. Take that teacher, she was a vampire, she can be killed by multiple things, Holy water, sun, beheading, stakes through the heart, and a few more. The point is, it's my job to protect normal humans from being killed by all these creatures... And it just got a whole lot harder for me because Sunnydale is on a Hellmouth, or the source of all the baddie's energy. Meaning there are going to be tons more monsters, and a whole lot more powerful ones coming up from there." I breathed a small sigh and looked a the two warily, hoping they didn't run away in terror and try to lock me up in a straight jacket.

OOC:. It wasn't supposed to be this long. xD And your's don't have to be either unless you want them to be. I just had to explain a whole lot of things.
Back to top Go down

XxX-The Slayer Diaries-XxX-A Private Role-Play for Branch, Jay, and Becca-XxX
Page 1 of 1