RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

- Spirit Animals - Private Role-play for Socky, Otter, Jake, and Becca -

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

- Spirit Animals - Private Role-play for Socky, Otter, Jake, and Becca - Empty
PostSubject: - Spirit Animals - Private Role-play for Socky, Otter, Jake, and Becca -   - Spirit Animals - Private Role-play for Socky, Otter, Jake, and Becca - I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 8:39 pm

- Spirit Animals -

Four friends, Each different and the same as each other. Each of them keeps encountering the same animal, in their dreams, in the real world, in books. Each wants to know why. This is how they find out and what happens.
-
Plot:
It's summer, the four friends are all at one of their houses, discussing the strange encounters when one moment, they're human, the next, they're all the animal they have been seeing repeatedly. That night, in a dream, a voice speaks to them telling them that it's their duty to save the world from the Evil Spirit animals.
-
Rules:
1) If you've read Twilight then you know how the 'werewolves/shapeshifters' are, that is how the Spirit animals are. If you haven't, we run hotter than most people, we heal quickly, and we change when we get angry, no matter what. But, we can change when we aren't angry.
2) Anything goes really, I mean nothing bad of course, nothing above PG-13. You all know the rules of RPC, respect them.
-
Form
Name -
Age -
Description -
Personality -
Spirit Animal -
Spirit Animal Description -
Other -
-
Characters
Socky's:
Name - Daniel Ben Landing (known to his friends as "Dan", "Danny", and sometimes "Benji". XD)
Age - 18
Description - Medium height for a 18 year old guy, he always seems to be wearing a dark t-shirt with jeans. He has very dark red-brown hair that isn't dyed, but for some reason has black streaks in it. XD He has dark grey-blue eyes.
Personality - His utmost priority is leadership and kindness. He can make friends easily and steadily, learn quickly, and care about others, hurting as much as they do when they're having a hard time. (yes, I know, I copied that, but it's pretty much how he is. Like me! =D)
Spirit Animal - Grey Wolf
Spirit Animal Description - Pure grey wolf with black details (Picture below.)
Other - He has a stepmother and 20-year-old stepsister named Cora Bella Violx. (last name pronounced "vool". XD) His parents are Linda Holly Landing (formerly Violx) and Scott Connor Landing.

OtterWhisker's:
Name - Flick Harding Arch
Age - 18
Description - Below
Personality -
Flick is a fun-loving prankster, but sometimes thinks that other people share his laid-back attitude when that isn't the case and takes jokes too far. He is understanding and openminded, and is also a quick thinker. (This is how I interpreted the coyote spirit animal personality.)
Spirit Animal - Coyote
Spirit Animal Description - Below
Other - Sorry for all the pics, I just felt lazy T.T

Jake's:
Name - Jay Nathaniel Night.
Age - Eighteen.
Description - Jay has dark brown, nearly black hair. This is the same so, for his eyes. His hair is usually shaggy and unkempt. It covers up the tips of his ears. His skin is a bit tanner then the usual untan tone. He stands at around Six feet, Five inches. Jay has a nicely chiseled face, except for the fact that he has a scar running from his left ear, down his neck and to the front end of his throat. He usually wears t-shirts even in the coldest conditions. In the summer he will wear either jeans or baggy shorts. In the winter he'll only wear Denim Jeans.
Personality - Jay can be soft and comforting one moment, and then be aggressive and mean the next. Don't say anything offensive or jerkish about him or his friends or you might just find yourself with a bunch of bruises and a black eye. Jay is somewhat haunted by thinking about the scar along his neck, he doesn't talk about it much unless he is forced too. Or he's in a good mood. He has a very dominant attitude, and enjoys always being the leader. Which, he usually isn't. Jay is a very book friendly person. He isn't a full-blown geek but, he gets A's on nearly everyone of his tests. Jay is very humorous and can sometimes be a little on the wild side. Jay wants to get through college and get degrees in Biology, Anatomy, and Psychology. And then move onto Medical school to become an E.R. Doctor specializing in Medicines.
Spirit Animal - A Grizzly Bear
Spirit Animal Description - Jay's Spiritual Animal form is a nearly black grizzly bear. His eyes change to a lighter shade of brown. His scar still shows up and the hair around it is a bit paler then usual.
Other -Not really.

Rebecca's:
Name - Rebecca Lillian Aradilia
Age - Eighteen
Description - - Spirit Animals - Private Role-play for Socky, Otter, Jake, and Becca - 10xa839
Personality - Rebecca is a very shy girl. She will stick to her guns when challenged, but is otherwise very silent. She likes to read and write and wants to be an English major when she goes to College in the fall. She is very saracastic when she gets mad and almost half the time she speaks it's in saracasim. Rebecca doesn't talk much, and when she does it's only to her friends. She is loyal and very nice to anyone. Sometimes she feels unwanted in different places, but other then that she'll be relativly upbeat. You'll most likely find her in the library reading or in the forest.
Spirit Animal - A rare Pure brown Bengal Tiger.
Spirit Animal Description - Pure brown Bengal Tiger with piecing Emerald eyes, her coat is the color of her hair as a human and her stripes are only a bit darker.
Other - Nope!

Last edited by Rebecca on Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:29 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: - Spirit Animals - Private Role-play for Socky, Otter, Jake, and Becca -   - Spirit Animals - Private Role-play for Socky, Otter, Jake, and Becca - I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 8:57 pm

AWESOME!

Name - Daniel Ben Landing (known to his friends as "Dan", "Danny", and sometimes "Benji". XD)
Age - 18
Description - Medium height for a 18 year old guy, he always seems to be wearing a dark t-shirt with jeans. He has pale skin and very dark red-brown hair that isn't dyed, but for some reason has black streaks in it. XD He has dark grey-blue eyes.
Personality - His utmost priority is leadership and kindness. He can make friends easily and steadily, learn quickly, and care about others, hurting as much as they do when they're having a hard time. (yes, I know, I copied that, but it's pretty much how he is. Like me! =D) He wants to specialize in an animal-related career, but isn't quite sure WHICH EXACT job he wants.
Spirit Animal - Grey Wolf
Spirit Animal Description - - Spirit Animals - Private Role-play for Socky, Otter, Jake, and Becca - Wolf10
Other - He has a stepmother and 20-year-old stepsister named Cora Bella Violx. (last name pronounced "vool". XD) His parents are Linda Holly Landing (formerly Violx) and Scott Connor Landing.

Last edited by Socky on Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - Spirit Animals - Private Role-play for Socky, Otter, Jake, and Becca -   - Spirit Animals - Private Role-play for Socky, Otter, Jake, and Becca - I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 9:22 pm

Name - Jay Nathaniel Night.

Age - Eighteen.

Description - Jay has dark brown, nearly black hair. This is the same so, for his eyes. His hair is usually shaggy and unkempt. It covers up the tips of his ears. His skin is a bit tanner then the usual untan tone. He stands at around Six feet, Five inches. Jay has a nicely chiseled face, except for the fact that he has a scar running from his left ear, down his neck and to the front end of his throat. He usually wears t-shirts even in the coldest conditions. In the summer he will wear either jeans or baggy shorts. In the winter he'll only wear Denim Jeans.

Personality - Jay can be soft and comforting one moment, and then be aggressive and mean the next. Don't say anything offensive or jerkish about him or his friends or you might just find yourself with a bunch of bruises and a black eye. Jay is somewhat haunted by thinking about the scar along his neck, he doesn't talk about it much unless he is forced too. Or he's in a good mood. He has a very dominant attitude, and enjoys always being the leader. Which, he usually isn't. Jay is a very book friendly person. He isn't a full-blown geek but, he gets A's on nearly everyone of his tests. Jay is very humorous and can sometimes be a little on the wild side. Jay wants to get through college and get degrees in Biology, Anatomy, and Psychology. And then move onto Medical school to become an E.R. Doctor specializing in Medicines.

Spirit Animal - A Grizzly Bear

Spirit Animal Description - Jay's Spiritual Animal form is a nearly black grizzly bear. His eyes change to a lighter shade of brown. His scar still shows up and the hair around it is a bit paler then usual.

Other -Not really.
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: - Spirit Animals - Private Role-play for Socky, Otter, Jake, and Becca -   - Spirit Animals - Private Role-play for Socky, Otter, Jake, and Becca - I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 10:18 pm

Name - Flick Harding Arch
Age - 18
Description -
- Spirit Animals - Private Role-play for Socky, Otter, Jake, and Becca - Cyote10
Personality -
Flick is a fun-loving prankster, but sometimes thinks that other people share his laid-back attitude when that isn't the case and takes jokes too far. He is understanding and openminded, and is also a quick thinker. (This is how I interpreted the coyote spirit animal personality.)
Spirit Animal - Coyote
Spirit Animal Description -- Spirit Animals - Private Role-play for Socky, Otter, Jake, and Becca - Coyote_Portrait_by_StrayDogStride
Other - Sorry for all the pics, I just felt lazy T.T
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: - Spirit Animals - Private Role-play for Socky, Otter, Jake, and Becca -   - Spirit Animals - Private Role-play for Socky, Otter, Jake, and Becca - I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 1:27 pm

(Okay, we'll start while they're talking about the weird sightings.)
(Also, I have decided we should post in an order, so no one gets left out. The order:
Me, Socky, Jacob, Otter. :D Thanks!)

I groaned, "I don't undersstand." Rubbing my hands together, I sighed, "Have you guys seen the same things? I mean, the animals? The dreams? It's so weird." Shaking my head, my earings jingled together; and I sighed again. "Flick; Jake; Dan?" I listed off each of my friends names again, why I surronded myself with guys, I'd never figure it out.

Last edited by Rebecca on Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: - Spirit Animals - Private Role-play for Socky, Otter, Jake, and Becca -   - Spirit Animals - Private Role-play for Socky, Otter, Jake, and Becca - I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 1:36 pm

((Good idea. ^^ BTW you said "Ben, Jake, Dan?" I'm Dan/Ben. Otter is Flick. XD))

"Dude!" Dan's eyes widened. "I never thought someone else...Well...Yeah, I've had dreams. About animals. Grey wolf, to be exact." He tipped his head to the side, eyebrows furrowed. "Crazy stuff." he murmured to himself. "It's always the same thing: I'm walking around some big forest thingamajig and a wolf comes to me. He doesn't say anything though." Dan ran a hand through his thick shaggy hair in frustration.

((Lol, "Dan ran a hand". RHYME! I will play in cyan from now on. ^^))
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - Spirit Animals - Private Role-play for Socky, Otter, Jake, and Becca -   - Spirit Animals - Private Role-play for Socky, Otter, Jake, and Becca - I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 1:44 pm

I shook my head. "This is messed up..." I muttered under my breath. "Are you guys sure you haven't been eating a bowl of ice cream while watching a horror movie?" I teased lightly looking over at Rebecca. "I keep seeing a dark brown bear crouching over a river. About every minute he brings up a large, juicy looking Salmon and then after about the sixth it picks one up in it's mouth and carries it over to me. Then I wake up." I traced the scar on my face with my left index finger. I had been mauled by a bear when I had been younger. I would have been dead, my Dad shot the bear though. Straight in the heart. I shuddered at the thought.

Last edited by Jacob on Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: - Spirit Animals - Private Role-play for Socky, Otter, Jake, and Becca -   - Spirit Animals - Private Role-play for Socky, Otter, Jake, and Becca - I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 3:05 pm

Flick's eyes widened. "I have lots of dreams," he murmured. His normal light tone of voice was lost under the seriousness of his eyes. I don't remember some of them, they're all sort of a blur, but one thing is sure," he said, his voice louder than a whisper. "They all have a coyote. Most of the time he's running through the forest, and I'm keeping pace with him somehow. He's not running away from me, but he isn't waiting for me. I can never see his face, only his tail that keeps swishing through the ferns. It's awesome!" he admitted.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: - Spirit Animals - Private Role-play for Socky, Otter, Jake, and Becca -   - Spirit Animals - Private Role-play for Socky, Otter, Jake, and Becca - I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 4:07 pm

I smiled, "I've seen a pure brown tiger, it's weird. I've never seen anything like it... What's even weirder, is in some of the dreams, I'm a-" My voice cut off a strangled growl and I opened my mouth to ask what that was, but all that came out was a growl. Great... I was going insane. Looking down, all I saw were huge brown paws with fuzzy limbs coming up from them. Horrified, I looked up at my friends to see if they were seeing what I was.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: - Spirit Animals - Private Role-play for Socky, Otter, Jake, and Becca -   - Spirit Animals - Private Role-play for Socky, Otter, Jake, and Becca - I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 5:51 pm

"Oh holy--" Dan's words were cut off as he stared in fascinated horror at Rebecca. He tried to say more, but all that came out was a broken whine and howl. He lifted his hands--no, paws--to cover his mouth--no, muzzle!--only to feel coarse fur. I'm a...oh jeez. What's going on? Becca's turning into a tiger--I'm turning into a wolf! Dan could only return the terrified, frozen gaze of Rebecca. He felt his bones shifting, scraping against each other, he could feel his organs rotate, and felt more grey-black fur growing. He clenched his teeth in agony as a bushy tail sprouted and his ears swept to the top of his head.

((Lol, is that right? I don't know how you're supposed to turn into a grey wolf. XD))
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - Spirit Animals - Private Role-play for Socky, Otter, Jake, and Becca -   - Spirit Animals - Private Role-play for Socky, Otter, Jake, and Becca - I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 12:37 pm

I looked from Rebecca to Dan, and back again. What was happening? Becca now looked nearly exactly like the picture of the brown tiger she showed me off the internet and Benji looked like the werewolf from the Harry Potter movie, just with hair and clothes on. I looked down at my feet and hands. They were both covered in thick toffee brown hair. My hands had morped into big paws, and so did my feet. My shoes split in two as my feet/paws grew. "What the-?" I asked and was shocked when all of the sudden, Bam. I fell over onto my all fours and I was a bear. Atleast judging by the mirror I was looking into.

(I hope this was good...)
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: - Spirit Animals - Private Role-play for Socky, Otter, Jake, and Becca -   - Spirit Animals - Private Role-play for Socky, Otter, Jake, and Becca - I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 1:10 pm

"Man, if I'm not dreaming," Flick cheered, looking at where his familliar friends had once stood, "then this is so going on the internet!" Flick pulled out his phone, putting it on picture mode. Just when he was about to touch the 'Capture' buttone on his touch screen, his finger turned into a claw. It scratched the touch screen, and the phone was ruined. He was about to yell, but it came out a a loud yelp and he fell onto all fours, tufts of fur growing on him. His t-shirt and pants enveloped him as he was slowly transformed into a coyote, his snout growing out several inches and his forehead flattening. He shook off the clothes and looked up at his conpanions.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: - Spirit Animals - Private Role-play for Socky, Otter, Jake, and Becca -   - Spirit Animals - Private Role-play for Socky, Otter, Jake, and Becca - I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 4:58 pm

I was a bit peeved that Flick was going to take a picture of all of us and post it on the internet, so that was on my mind, Gosh, Flick? Really? I thought, I thought to myself, suddenly, it was like everyone was talking at once, but no one's mouths were moving. I could hear everyone's thoughts. Leaping off the chair, I had been sitting in, I landed on my paws with a thump. Swishing my tail back and forth, I hissed; We make a pact, we tell no one of this. If we can ever go back into being a human, and I find out that one of you told someone else about this thing I will kick your butt into next week and make your life a living Heck. Got it?

(If that didn't make any sense, it just means that they can hear everyone's thoughts, it's like one giant chatroom, I guess.)
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: - Spirit Animals - Private Role-play for Socky, Otter, Jake, and Becca -   - Spirit Animals - Private Role-play for Socky, Otter, Jake, and Becca - I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 7:07 pm

Agreed. I answered solemnly, strangely relieved Flick had turned into a coyote before he could do anything. I glanced at myself. Solid, thick, grey fur, softer than it appeared to be, and black claws springing from between my toes.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - Spirit Animals - Private Role-play for Socky, Otter, Jake, and Becca -   - Spirit Animals - Private Role-play for Socky, Otter, Jake, and Becca - I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 7:17 pm

Joy. Now everyone can hear my thoughts. I thought, shaking my large head. I looked down at the floor and what had happened to my shoes had happened to the rest of my clothes. They were shredded to bits around me. You really don't want to do that Flick. I raised up a paw, showing the thick black claws that came out ofmy toes. I growled roughly and sat down against the wall. And how exactly are we all going to survive without getting shot or sent to the zoo? I asked to myself, even though everybody else could probably hear.
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: - Spirit Animals - Private Role-play for Socky, Otter, Jake, and Becca -   - Spirit Animals - Private Role-play for Socky, Otter, Jake, and Becca - I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 12:41 pm

Flick scrambled to his paws. He tried to grasp the phone between his paws, but he could only push it. He grumbled a sigh that sounded like a whine, slumping back. Well, there's nothing we can do about it I suppose, Flick thought.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: - Spirit Animals - Private Role-play for Socky, Otter, Jake, and Becca -   - Spirit Animals - Private Role-play for Socky, Otter, Jake, and Becca - I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 1:49 pm

I snorted and flicked my tail at Jacob, smacking him in the back of his furry head, You are so negative! We won't get shot, for one, because my parents are away for the next week, and two, I'm sure if we just think about this lodigcally we can go back to being human... I trailed off while flexing my new paws. My claws were retractable, very handy. Noticing what Flick was trying to do, I hit the phone with my paw and it skidded across the room. Hissing lightly, I slapped him on the back of the head, claws away of course. What do you think your doing? One, your ruin our phone with your claws, and two, how in the world are you going to talk to someone? Hm? Think, before you act! Gosh we need to turn human again, and then I will deal with you, 24 hour patrol around your house, no way are any of you going to ruin this, if we have some sort of 'power' then I don't want to be sold to Scientists.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: - Spirit Animals - Private Role-play for Socky, Otter, Jake, and Becca -   - Spirit Animals - Private Role-play for Socky, Otter, Jake, and Becca - I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 2:11 pm

So what are we going to do? Just think really hard and go back to being humans? I glanced disdainfully at the ragged pile of clothes. Naked? I stood up, tail sticking up in a confident position. I think what we need to do is just be cool. Until we can figure out what has happened to us. We can pass ourselves off as regular animals--maybe--if we can dodge the tranquilizers and get to a safer, more isolated place. And is it just a coincidence we are now the animals we've been dreaming of? I don't think so.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - Spirit Animals - Private Role-play for Socky, Otter, Jake, and Becca -   - Spirit Animals - Private Role-play for Socky, Otter, Jake, and Becca - I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 2:17 pm

I rolled my eyes at Rebecca. First books, now paws. I thought with a sheepish smile. We need to keep this whole thing under wraps for right now guys. Unless if you do want to become an experiment. I know I don't. And I can tell Becca doesn't either. Nor does Dan, but I don't know about Flint. I gave Flint the 'eye'. I stepped on the cell phone with my paw and it crushed under my weight.I rolled my eyes and shook my large head. I wish I was something other then a rolly poly Grizzly Bear. I thought pessimistically.
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: - Spirit Animals - Private Role-play for Socky, Otter, Jake, and Becca -   - Spirit Animals - Private Role-play for Socky, Otter, Jake, and Becca - I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 2:27 pm

((Mah name is Flick! XD Do we have to continue this order of posting forever?))

Flick whimpered in shock at the sound of his phone being crushed. His fur bristled and he bared his teeth. Just when it looked like he was going to pounce on Jay, he whipped himself around and sat, glaring at the grizzly bear over his shoulder every now again. Do you think I want to be a mangy excuse for a dog? he thought.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: - Spirit Animals - Private Role-play for Socky, Otter, Jake, and Becca -   - Spirit Animals - Private Role-play for Socky, Otter, Jake, and Becca - I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 8:30 pm

(I'd like to do it that way. It keeps order, and everyone keeps up.)

I walked over to the door and then muttered, Dan, I hate to admit that you just had an empiphany. You're right... I think, we should get out of the house and into the forest behind it. If we can get into the wild, we can survive... I don't know if they caught it, but I shuttered before gulping out, Hunting... We can't survive on fruit... We need, meat. I hated the idea of hunting animals, and eating them raw, but I shoved that thought to the back of my mind while roaring as I clawed the door. It popped open and I raced out a brown blur as I headed through my backyard towards the forest. No Clothes, No money, Nothing, except for the leaves, the trees, and three guys that I could never go back in front of if I turned human in their presence. Because of the naked thing. Great...
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: - Spirit Animals - Private Role-play for Socky, Otter, Jake, and Becca -   - Spirit Animals - Private Role-play for Socky, Otter, Jake, and Becca - I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 9:43 pm

Hunting? The thought came out spluttering and choking. I always liked to think of myself as tough and surviving but hunting animals? I was strictly against animal killing. Sure, I ate hamburgers and fried chicken, but that was nothing compared to chasing down and slaughtering a vulnerable doe with a fawn who had hoof fungus. I gulped, realizing none of us probably enjoyed the idea any more than I did. You're...you're right. I followed Rebecca, loping after her, dread, slowing me down.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - Spirit Animals - Private Role-play for Socky, Otter, Jake, and Becca -   - Spirit Animals - Private Role-play for Socky, Otter, Jake, and Becca - I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 1:58 am

I sighed and raced ahead past Dan, and up to Rebecca's side. Our parents will know somethings up? You know that right? First, they'll see all of our ripped clothes on the floor and then they'll notice that everyone in our little group, Me, you, Dan, and Flick are gone. And all at the same time. Either it was a mass kidnapping fest. Or we all ran away from home, and made it look like someone kidnapped us. I thought looking over at her furry, brown face. I mean, I guess it wasn't to bad eating raw salmon. I'd had sushi before, it hadn't been the most appetizing thing in the world but the fish couldn't be much different. Then there was the unavailability of rivers in the area. I shook my head. Raw, uncooked meat from different animals. Anything to survive. Deer, Moose, Elk, anything. Just so appetizing. I growled lightly and looked up at the light blue sky.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: - Spirit Animals - Private Role-play for Socky, Otter, Jake, and Becca -   - Spirit Animals - Private Role-play for Socky, Otter, Jake, and Becca - I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

- Spirit Animals - Private Role-play for Socky, Otter, Jake, and Becca -
Page 1 of 1