RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

- The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 20 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Becca!
One Special Member!

- The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 9:15 am

Rebecca stopped at the edge of the woods and tugged on Jacob's arm, "What spy gear do you have with you? All I have is my suit, gun, and comms."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

- The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 11:04 am

"Suit, Comm, gun, and a few bugs." Jacob commented sticking his hand in his pocket and pulling a handful of bugs out of hispocket and showing them to her.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 11:06 am

Rebecca nodded silently and then left the woods. "Where should we go? We can't go back to school when it's this light out. They will surely see us."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 11:10 am

Jacob shook his head. "I don't really know... I'm sure if this is real they've set of camera's on almost every street and have hacked into the police speeding camera's..." He commmented.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 11:11 am

Rebecca nodded, "Come on. Your outfit has the CIA's camoflauge invisabiliy mechonism. Right?" She asked stepping into the woods and peeling off her shirt to reveal her jet black suit, it shimmered and then looked like the bark of a tree.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 11:14 am

"Yeah." Jacob commented and pulled off the shirt he was wearing revealing his underarmor. It shimmered almost mimicing Rebecca's. He immeadiately seemed to disintegrate even though he was still there.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 11:18 am

Rebecca grinned and then took off the rest of her clothes.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 11:19 am

Jacob took of his jeans revealing the inaudible sweats that he had on other them. He folded up the jeans and slipped them under his arm.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 11:20 am

Rebecca wadded her clothes up and stuffed them in a bag that was the same as the suit, "It comes in handy."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 11:21 am

Jacob smiled. "Where to?" He asked looking at where she had dissapeared.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 11:24 am

"School." Rebecca replied in the air, "My suit has a controlled temperature, I won't even be picked up on a heat ray."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 11:26 am

Jacob nodded. His didn't, they never trusted him; worried that he'd go and try to find the person that had killed his father and mother.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 11:28 am

Rebecca can back into view and grinned as she tied up her hair in a bun and put the suit hood overtop of it. She put on goggle-type glasses and laughed, "I know I look like a bug, But I can see anyone else who is invisable with these."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 7:49 pm

Jacob shook his head. He was amazed at all of the items she had been able to fit in the bag of hers.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 8:54 pm

Rebecca smiled and then went invisable, "You ready?"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 8:58 pm

Jacob nodded. "Of course." He said checking the ammo on his gun. Full.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 8:59 pm

Rebecca slipped her hand into Jacob's and walked on the side of the road, they were close to the school.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 9:01 pm

Jacob smiled. "Where are we exactly?" He asked having not really paid attention when they were in the van.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 9:02 pm

Rebecca smiled, "We are about five miles from the werehouse, wich is twenty miles from the school."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 9:04 pm

"Nice. Close and convienient." Jacob complimented and wondered what it would look like if someone bumped into them.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 9:06 pm

Rebecca smiled and then walked into Roseville's square, "Be quieter. Someone might think they heard voices."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 9:08 pm

Jacob nodded. Shivering as a chill went through his body.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 9:10 pm

Rebecca ducked as she saw her old Roseville boyfriend. She forgot she was invisable and blushed as she went into an ally.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 9:12 pm

Jacob sighed following her into the alley. "What's the matter? Who'd you see?"
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 9:14 pm

Rebecca came back into view and put her hand on her head as she sunk to the floor of the alleyway, "Him..." She breathed, she still liked the boy but she liked Jacob too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

- The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)
Page 13 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 20 ... 28  Next