RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

- The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 18 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

- The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 2:25 pm

Jacob pressed the button on his gun that would eject a tracking microchip. "Please but this in your shoe." He said handing it to Rebecca. "I was only lucky enough to have Sarah who had the bracelet tracking thing."
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

- The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 2:31 pm

Rebecca frowned, "Jacob... Really... I don't need you to bug me. I can take care of myself."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 2:32 pm

"Please. I know you can take care of yourself, just in case." Jacob whispered in a convincing voice.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 2:33 pm

Rebecca frowned but still stuck it on the inside sole of her shoe, "Happy?"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 2:38 pm

Jacob nodded and turned around. "We can't go back to either of the schools. We're going to have to sleep in the woods tonight. The teachers are more then likely monitoring every hotel or motel around." He said loudly enough so everyone could hear.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 2:41 pm

All the girls nodded and Rebecca smiled, "I know a place we can go."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 2:45 pm

Jacob nodded. "Lead the way." He said pointing towards the still running van that he had hotwired.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 2:50 pm

Rebecca grinned and got in the driver's seat. All the girls piled in the back and Rebecca saved the Passenger seat for Jacob. She floored it after everyone was in and the van sped off.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 2:53 pm

Jacob forgot to strap in as she drove off. "There's one thing I'm not sure about... Why would the teachers tell us what they were doing?" He thought aloud looking over at Rebecca.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 3:28 pm

Rebecca blushed suddenly and Violet was at her shoulder, "Spill Chicka. I know you inside and out. You know something."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 3:31 pm

Jacob nodded at her. "I need to know."
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 3:32 pm

Rebecca concertrated on the road as she mumbled, "I have been spying on all of the teachers for the past two weeks."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 3:34 pm

Jacob sighed and nodded. "So... What have you found?" He asked still looking sat her.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 3:37 pm

Rebecca muttered again, "Lots... About my parents mostly... and this."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 3:42 pm

"Is it real?" Jacob questioned. Why hadn't she told him this earlier? He asked himself.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 3:45 pm

Rebecca stopped in the middle of the woods, there was a treehouse place set up, it was a cicular clearing with treehouses all connected high in the treetops. She smiled, "I promise to explain everything after I get Sara and her group to the tech tree."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 3:51 pm

Jacob shook his head nad got out of the car. He shut the door behind him and looked up at the canopy's of the tree's amazed.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 3:53 pm

Sara and her group of five girls got out with piles of electronics in thier hands. Rebecca took them to a large tree in the left corner and Let them set up. She smiled and then sat down on a natural bench. "Can I explain?"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 3:54 pm

Jacob sat down next ot her and nodded. "It doesn't look like we have anything but time on our hands."
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 4:01 pm

Rebecca nodded, "Okay. It all started last week... I was wondering through the secret passages in the wall when I heard a few of the teachers talking. They were dicussing a school, not ours. That was when I first knew about the Brownwood acedemy. I didn't know who you were, but they talked about you often. It appears that your father and mine worked together for some time... They talked about how my father had been a double agent for the enemy. He was loyal to the US but his job was risky as was your father's. They said that I had to be your partner. It was something about that we were ment to grow up and be the two best spies. I looked you up. I never could acess your files though. It wouldn't let me. The next week after that day I listened in. The jist I got was, as soon as you got here, they were going to test how we worked together."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 4:12 pm

Jacob shook his head. "So it all is a fake. We'll just have to play it out as if it was real then." He said and got up.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 4:35 pm

"Oh, I think we can handle that." Rebecca said grinning.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 4:37 pm

Jacob shook his head. "I don't know what happened to my Dad... One day he went to work and never came back. A week later my Mom was killed and I was left alone to fend for myself." He explained looking up at the treehouses.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 11:12 am

Rebecca frowned, "I'm sorry Jacob. It's like my parents, they both dissapeared on what seemed like the same mission."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 11:15 am

Jacob felt a wave of emotion wash over him. It was mainly anger. "When we get out of this place. I'm going and searching for the murderer of my parents." He growled staring off to his side.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

- The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)
Page 8 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 18 ... 28  Next