RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

- The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 18 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Becca!
One Special Member!

- The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 11:26 am

"You don't know if your father is dead. Plus, We you get out of her, You have me to deal with." Rebecca growled at the end.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

- The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 11:30 am

Jacob nodded and walked in a straight line into the forest. This always seemed to calm him. He kicked a small rock down a slope. The grey solid mineral clattered down it finally resting in piece against another rock.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 11:41 am

Rebecca watched him sympathetically and debated whether or not to go with him. Deciding he needed to be alone for a while; Rebecca trotted towards the Tech tree to see if Sara had gotten everything hooked up.

(Do you want me to play a guy to talk to Jake?)
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 11:44 am

(Uhhh... Not really. I kind of want him to be alone.)

Jacob sighed and climbed up a crooked oak. He sat down against the trunk high up in the tree. He could baarely see through the thick branches and that's how he wanted it.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 11:47 am

(Okie dokie!)

Rebecca watched Sara calmly as she finished setting up all the computers. She became bored fast and went to go see what Alexis and Violet were doing. They were training a group to fight to prepare. Becca sighed and sat down on an old log. It cracked underneith her but it stayed firm. She put her head in her hands and filled her mind with thoughts of Jacob, the most recent memory she had was his face contorted in anger and she flinched from his look.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 11:52 am

Jacob bit his lip andcrawled down from the branch swinging ten feet above nad dropping. He landed in a crouch and walked over to the small creek that was trickling about fifty yards from the tree he had just gotten down from. He looked at his reflection in one of the more calm pools of water. Just my love deprived self... He thought grimly.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 11:55 am

Rebecca suddenly grinned, last year she had dated a Roseville boy. She blushed unconditionally thinking of him and then shook her head, He'd never know about her real life, or anything for that matter. They had erased his memory of everything. Rebecca sighed and then tried to remember what her Mother and Father had looked like.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 11:58 am

Jacob sighed again and turned heading back to the treetop camp. He emerged and saw Rebecca and nodded. He looked up at the morning sky.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 12:05 pm

The sun came through the trees in an opening and made a spotlight on Rebecca. She smiled softly and the sun seemed to sparkle on her pale skin.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 12:11 pm

Jacob smiled. She looked beautiful. He looked awaynot wanting her to notice the bit of redness on his cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 12:16 pm

Rebecca blushed her cheeks flushing a rosey pink. She adverted her eyes to a rock and Violet and Alexis came up behind her, "Admit it Chicka, You LOVE him." Alexis said her Mexican accent coming out.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 12:18 pm

(xDD That just made me bust out laughing for some reason.)

Jacob walked up a ladder into the one of the bunkrooms where all of the brownwood boys were resting and hanging out. He didn't plan to tell them it was all a fake.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 12:26 pm

Rebecca blushed, "No, Lexi, I don't."
Alexis snorted, "He likes you. I hope you knew that. He can't keep his eyes off of you."
Violet laughed, "You both are so superficial sometimes."
Rebecca glared, "I'm leaving."
Alexis was already tackling Violet for calling her superficial. Rebecca rolled her eyes and walked towards the woods.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 12:30 pm

Jacob nodded at his friends. He sighed and laid down on his cot. He turned over on his side and fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 12:37 pm

Stopping at a tree, Rebecca heard a rustle in the bushes. She immediantly went into a defensive stance. Her eyes watched around her carfully. Her sight was cut off and she was gagged. Rebecca mumbled something and kicked someone as she used her hands to knock someone out.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 12:40 pm

Jacob woke up only about ten minutes later after he had fallen asleep. He sat up and saw one of the younger seniors cleaning up a mess he had made with a can of soda. That must be why I woke up... He thought and laid his head back down on the small pillow.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 12:42 pm

Ten minutes Later, Rebecca was standing around three men who were tied and gagged. She pressed her comms to her ear and yelled, "Jacob! Get your butt out of bed. I need you."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 12:45 pm

Jacob heard the yell coming through his comm unit. He woke up instantly and got out of bed. It was almost as if he had practiced this over and over. He jumped down not really caring about the ladder. He landed in a crouch and then rolled over so he wouldn't take as much impact. He took out his gun and checked the GPS system and saw a blinking dot where Rebecca was.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 12:49 pm

Rebecca waited for Jacob patiently as she studied her captures.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 12:52 pm

Jacob emerged from a group of bushes and noticed her captives. He shook his head. "Who are they?" He asked looking over at Rebecca
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 12:56 pm

Rebecca shrugged, "They tried to kidnap me again. They aren't very good at their job."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 12:58 pm

Jacob frowned and inspected them. He ungagged one of them. "Who are you?" He demanded.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 1:00 pm

The man spat at Jacob's feet and grinned.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 1:01 pm

Jacob sneered and punched him in the mouth. "Tell us who you are." He said in an even more stricter voice.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 1:03 pm

The man winced, "Never."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

- The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)
Page 9 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 18 ... 28  Next