RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

- The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 19 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

- The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 1:05 pm

Jacob lifted up the corner of his shirt revealing the gun handle. He placed his free hand on it slowly.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

- The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 1:11 pm

Rebecca was at his side in an instant, "Jacob. No." She put her warm hand on his.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 1:12 pm

Jacob took his hand away from the gun peacefully and glared at the captivees.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 1:14 pm

Rebecca had a peaceful expression on as she knelt down beside one of the captives. She sat him up and slapped him across the face, "Who do you work for you Basket-head?"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 1:16 pm

The captive she slapped just ignored her.

Jacob kicked the captive that he had dared to shoot in the chest. "Tell us. And we'll let you go." He said in a reasonable voice.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 1:17 pm

Rebecca glared at the captive and then pulled him up on his feet, "Come on, Lexi should have a fun time with you."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 1:19 pm

Jacob pulled up the other two and nodded and Rebecca.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 1:21 pm

Rebecca pulled the other one towards Camp, wanting to see what Lexi did to this poor man.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 1:23 pm

"Now. You both can tell me who you work for. Or I can dispose of you in a human manor." Jacob growled throwig them against the ground.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 1:25 pm

Alexis and Violet wondered over to Jacob and Rebecca. Alexis grinned, "I want one! I have prefected my interrigation techniques." She winked and glared at one of the men Jacob had throw on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 1:28 pm

"So. Are you going to tell me?" Jacob growled looking at both of the captives.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 1:32 pm

"Thomas." One spat and then looked at his friend.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 1:36 pm

"What?" Jacob asked barely able to hear what he said.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 1:37 pm

"Thomas!" The one in Rebecca's hands yelled. Rebecca winced and looked at Jacob.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 1:43 pm

"Thomas? Who's Thomas?" Jacob asked the one that Rebecca was holding.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 2:08 pm

"Thomas. The teacher for Co Ops in your petty school" The man spat.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 2:09 pm

Jacob shook his head and looked over at Rebecca. Is it possible they had known she was in the wall? He wondered.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 2:14 pm

Rebecca socked the man in the jaw and then let Violet and Alexis take the three men.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 2:15 pm

Jacob nodded and wiped the bit of blood he had on his hands off and bit his lip.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 2:16 pm

Rebecca grabbed Jacob's hand and pulled him away from the trees.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 2:17 pm

Jacob followed her quickly. "Where are you taking me?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 2:28 pm

"We have to talk." Rebecca said pulling him along towards another clearing.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 2:29 pm

Jacob frowned and followed her quietly.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 2:32 pm

Rebecca sat down on a log in the clearing. The sun was sparkling on her skin again, and giving a redish tint to her dirty brown hair.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 2:33 pm

Jacob sat down next to her. "So what is it you want to talk to me about?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

- The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)
Page 10 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 19 ... 28  Next