RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

- The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

- The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 8:58 pm

Jacob smiled as he walked up the steps to the school. He let Rebecca down before opening the main door.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

- The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 9:00 pm

Rebecca frowned but slipped her hand into his before she opened the door. Mr. Thomas and Ms. Black were talking as they walked towards the great hall. Ms. Black dropped her papers and Mr. Thomas grinned.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 9:05 pm

Jacob looked at them with a small taste of disgust.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 9:07 pm

Rebecca nudged Jacob in the gut, "Behave." She whispered in his ear as Ms. Black and Mr. Thomas went into the great hall, leaving the doors wide open for Rebecca and Jacob to see everyone they knew leaning towards the doors.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 9:10 pm

Jacob sighed. Something just... wasn't right. He waved to a few of his friends peacefully.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 9:11 pm

Rebecca tried pulling Jacob towards the Great Hall, "Come on I'm hungry."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 9:28 pm

Jacob shook his head. "Something's up..." He whispered into her ear.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 9:30 pm

Rebecca gave him a look and rolled her eyes. She went and got a ceasar salad and to go sit down at a table with Alexis, Violet, and her friends. The headmisstress clinked her glass and stood up, "I'd like to announce the first ever Greenwood girl and Brownwood boy that graduwated early. Rebecca Smith and Jacob Night!"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 9:43 pm

Jacob heard his name being said. He grumpily walked into the room and sat down next to Rebecca.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 9:44 pm

Rebecca's bit was in midair as everyone erupted in claps. She finished chewing slowly and shook her head.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 9:46 pm

Jacob smiled and shivered. It was probably just his spy instincts acting up.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 9:47 pm

Rebecca blushed as Violet and Alexis pushed her up, "Speach! SPEACH!"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 9:49 pm

Jacob smiled and nodded at her. "You'll do great." He whispered.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 9:53 pm

Rebecca looked terrified. She was almost hyperventalating when she got up at the podium. She fainted and fell backwards. Mr. Thomas caught her before she hit the ground, barely.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 9:57 pm

Jacob pushed his chair away and ran up to the stage. He let Mr. Thomas lower her to the ground before he started worrying.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 10:02 pm

Rebecca was still blacked out, she almost stopped breathing.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 10:05 pm

Jacob stared at her. Worried. He bit his lip and performed CPR a few times.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 10:08 pm

Rebecca gasped and her eyes fluttered open.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 10:12 pm

Jacob smiled at her as he stood up.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 10:13 pm

Rebecca released a gust of air and blinked, "You kissed me. Well technically CPR, But who cares."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 10:14 pm

Jacob smiled and a slight bit of redness came to his face realizing everyone was watching. He slowly pulled Rebecca up.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 10:16 pm

Rebecca puffed and shook her head as she realized everyone was watching. She blushed a deep cherry red and mumbled, "Let's go..."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 10:19 pm

Jacob nodded and walked down from the stage after Rebecca. As they walked back to their table a couple of his friends complimented him and patted him on the back.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 10:20 pm

Rebecca had a permanit blush across her cheeks, she was embarassed beyond belief.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 10:22 pm

"Do you want to eat dinner?" Jacob whispered into her ear.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 18 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

- The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)
Page 18 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23 ... 28  Next