RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

- The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Becca!
One Special Member!

- The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 10:32 pm

The teachers all came up and smiled at them. Mr. Thomas grinned and then threw their bags at them, "There you go! Have fun!"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

- The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 10:33 pm

Jacob caught Rebecca's but his hit the floor with a thud. He handed her's to her and grabbed his. "What's this for though?" He asked confused.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 10:36 pm

"You are both official agents. Your first assignment will happen in a few weeks." The headmisttress explained. She smiled, "Now get out of my school. The house is stocked with food, Rebecca knows where it is, so do you. The cottage you spied on us in should ring a bell."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 10:37 pm

Jacob looked over at her and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 10:39 pm

Rebecca blushed, "Uh. I guess we'll go now." She picked up her bags, she could tell all her things were in them, the rest were probably already in the cottage. She walked towards the door and smiled as she saw her car, at least the one she'd been wanting, sitting in front. It was a jet black Jag. She grinned and threw he things in the truck, "Come on Jake."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 10:43 pm

(*Cough* Black Jag? I thought that was my car. xDD)

Jacob smiled and slipped into the passanger seat.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 10:46 pm

Rebecca grinned, and then floored the engine. It revved and then sped off towards the cottage. She turned into a small dirt path in the forest and smiled at the little cottage, it had been expanded. Rebecca got out and went to go check it out before she got her bags. When she entered, she gasped, there was one bedroom, one bath, one kitchen, and one living room. She was going to murder someone. All there was in the bedroom was a huge closet and a huge big super king sized bed.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 10:50 pm

Jacob followed her slowly inspecting the house. Some of the excess technology had been cleared out.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 10:51 pm

Rebecca huffed and growled, "Apparently they exspect more of us."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 10:53 pm

Jacob shook his head. He sighed and walked into the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 10:55 pm

Rebecca rolled her eyes, all of their stuff had been moved in. She went and got her bags, locking her Jag when she got finished.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 11:16 pm

Jacob made four slices of toast; two for him and two for Rebecca. He put them on plates and slid them onto the table.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 9:46 am

Rebecca smiled and then put her bags in the bedroom. She came back out and sat down at the table. Rebecca took a bite of the toast and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 10:45 am

"I know it's horrible... I can't cook." Jacob commented and sat down in his chair next to her's.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 10:53 am

Rebecca grinned, "It's not horrible, It's wonderful. Thank you." She ate another bite and then yawned, "Sorry. I slept outside your room all last night."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 10:55 am

"Yeah. I figured as much." Jacob said and finished off his first slice of toast.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 10:56 am

Rebecca finished half of hers and then yawned again, "I'm-" She laid her head down on the side of the table and breathed slowly as she fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 10:58 am

Jacob smiled and lifted her plate up along with his and took them over to the sink.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 11:00 am

Rebecca shifted in her seat while she slept and almost fell off the chair. She lost her balence and started to slip backwards.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 11:02 am

Jacob looked back just in time to see her falling. He quickly ran over and readjusted her.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 11:03 am

Rebecca leaned back on him before he could move away and clutched to his shirt, she mumbled, 'Jacob.' once and smiled in her sleep.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 11:04 am

Jacob smiled and waited until she let go before he walked over to the T.V. and turned it on.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 11:06 am

Rebecca woke up shivering a couple minutes later and yawned, "Sorry."
She walked over to the couch and sat down beside Jacob covering herself up with a blanket.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 11:09 am

Jacob smiled and flipped through the channels.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 11:14 am

Rebecca put her head on Jacob's shoulder and smiled at him, "Aren't there any movies on? Maybe Quantium of Solice is on, the new double O 7 movie."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 23 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

- The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)
Page 23 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 28  Next