RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

- The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

- The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 11:19 am

Jacob rolled his eye's. "They're completely fake. But, I think so..." He said going to On Demand and quickly finding Quantum of Solice.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

- The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 11:21 am

Rebecca laughed, "I know, but entertaining."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 11:24 am

Jacob smiled as the movie started.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 11:24 am

Rebecca smiled up at him every few minutes and blushed.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 11:26 am

Jacob sighed through out the movie. It wasn't the best out of all of the James Bond movies.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 11:28 am

Rebecca yawned and then laid her head on Jacob's shoulder. She sighed contently and smiled at him, "You can turn it off if you don't like it."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 6:17 pm

"No. It's fine..." Jacob said in a bored voice.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 6:20 pm

Rebecca flicked him on the shoulder, "No, let's go do something."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 6:24 pm

Jacob paused the movie and then flicked the T.V. off. It would save the movie for later.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 6:29 pm

Rebecca got up and then realized she still had her spy suit on. She said, "I'll be right back, I'm going to get into some normal clothes, we can go into town."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 6:32 pm

Jacob nodded. He still had his pajama pants on. He quickly changed into a pair of jeans that he pulled out of his bag.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 6:35 pm

Rebecca spent a few minutes in the room. She put on a pair of tight white skinny jeans with a teal blue tank top on. It had white polka dots on it and she put a new white spy suit on under her clothes, it was made for summer. She brushed her brown tangled hair and put it up in a ponytail to the side. Rebecca stepped out of the room and smiled at Jacob, "You ready?"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 6:38 pm

Jacob nodded biting his lip. He was still in the plain white t-shirt on and a pair of blue jeans.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 6:41 pm

Rebecca grinned making her green eyes look like black sparks were going off. She went over to Jacob, her ponytail bouncing and said, "Let's go take a ride in my Jag."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 7:14 pm

"I'm jealouse of you." Jacob muttered.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 7:18 pm

Rebecca grinned, "I know. Come on." She pulled on his arm and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 7:20 pm

Jacob smiled and followed her. He slipped into the black leathered passenger seat.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 7:22 pm

Rebecca stood beside her door, "You want to drive?" She asked Jacob before she got in, she wanted to see him happy.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 7:24 pm

"No. It's fine." Jacob said in a monotone like voice.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 7:26 pm

Rebecca threw the keys at him and stood beside his door, "I don't want to drive."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 7:29 pm

Jacob sighed and got out. He walked around to the driver's seat and started the car.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 7:30 pm

Rebecca smiled and got in the passenger side. "You can take me anywhere. I trust you."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 7:33 pm

Jacob smiled and drove out of the small driveway and onto the dirt road.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 7:35 pm

Rebecca smiled and then pressed the sun roof. It opened up and she grinned.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 7:38 pm

Jacob smiled. The car was just plain sleek. It drove nice and had a high speed limit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 24 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

- The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)
Page 24 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next