RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

- The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

- The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 6:28 pm

Jacob followed her silently.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

- The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 6:38 pm

Rebecca pushed Jacob in his room and then shut the door. She sat down in front of it in the hallway and sighed.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 9:06 pm

Jacob chuckled and went over to his bed. He laid down and stared up at the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 9:16 pm

Rebecca sat silently, her back against the door. Everyone shared dorms and she wondered who shared with Jacob.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 9:25 pm

A freshman walked up to Rebecca. "Uh... I need to get into my dorm..." He said looking down at her.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 9:28 pm

Rebecca blinked and scrambled up, "Oh, I'm sorry..." She blushed and stepped away.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 9:29 pm

The Freshman looked at her skeptically and then walked into the dorm. He muttered something to Jacob; "You know, your girlfriend is sitting outside of the door..."

Jacob looked over at him and shook his head in amusment.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 9:32 pm

Rebecca blushed at Jacob through a sliver in the door before the Freashman shut it. She smiled softly and sat down cross-legged on the floor, not in front of the door, but beside it. She leaned against the wall and then fell asleep slowly.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 9:37 pm

Jacob smiled at her blush. He didn't fall asleep at all that night. All of his room mates did. He groaned as the first sliver of light entered the room.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 9:39 pm

Rebecca was awake at sunrise and then opened up Jacob's door slowly, "Get up... Come and watch the sunrise with me..." she whispered smiling.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 9:40 pm

Jacob slipped out of bed and shuffled over to her.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 9:42 pm

Rebecca smiled and giggled softly. She never giggled. She blushed and tried to pull him down the stairs to watch the sunrise through the giant window.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 9:43 pm

Jacob followed her; slowly. Trying to make her think she was pulling him.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 9:44 pm

Rebecca smiled, maybe she was getting stronger. She stopped in front of the window and watched the sky turn blood red as the sun rose.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 9:47 pm

Jacob smiled at the sunrise. It was beautiful.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 9:52 pm

Rebecca smiled, "It's so beautiful." The red painted the sky and reflected in the windows, it bounced off her hair giving it a reddish tint. It splashed across her face and Rebecca blushed softly.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 10:14 pm

Jacob nodded. "It is... Like you." He whispered.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 10:17 pm

Rebecca blushed a deeper cherry red and smiled softly, "Thank you."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 10:20 pm

Jacob nodded again. "It's the truth."
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 10:22 pm

Rebecca smiled and blushed a deeper red. She looked at Jacob and then muttered, "I love you."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 10:24 pm

Jacob smiled. "I love you too." He whispered.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 10:26 pm

Rebecca hugged him around the waist and then heard a soft, 'kiss her, kiss her.' behind them. She whirled around to see Violet and Alexis grinning, she had a mide to takle them.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 10:28 pm

Jacob looked at them. "Why are you following us around everywhere?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 10:29 pm

Alexis grinned, "We're not, You're both done, graduwated early. You're being kicked out. Basically, but the good part is that we all pitched in and got you a small house, it's simple. Have fun!"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 10:30 pm

"Wait, what?!" Jacob asked raising an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 22 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

- The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)
Page 22 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28  Next