RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

- The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 17 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Becca!
One Special Member!

- The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 10:28 pm

Sara nodded, "Buttercup is on the comms, does anyone read me?" She asked into her small cross shaped earrings.

'The Purle crayon is on the comms with three others.'

'The Witch is on the comms with the rest. Our position is near. You ready to get the show on the rode and save Bex?'

A chourus of 'Yes!'s and 'Heck Yeah!' went through the comms and Greenwood girls filed toward Sara.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

- The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 10:44 pm

Jacob stared at her and then turned. He checked his gun to check the current position.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 10:47 pm

Sara grinned at one of the girls. She had long black hair with purple highlights, "Violet reporting for butt-kickin' duty. Let's save Rebecca."

Another girl stepped up, she looked like she belonged in a jail. She was punk and she smiled, "Let's do this."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 10:52 pm

Jacob looked around when he got outside. He spied a black Volvo. He dashed over to it and broke in by shooting the glass. He slipped in through the window. He quickly hotwired it and the engine roared to life. "Get in!" He yelled unlocking the doors.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 12:38 pm

Sara giggled and Violet shook her head. She walked over to the Volvo and asked, "Why don't we just grab a clown car? There is no way all ninteen of us are going to fit in that." The Punkish girl stepped up and laughed, "How about that?" She asked pointing towards a big van. She grinned and got in, "Now, Everyone get in. Sara, you get a group together and hook up the back with your tech stuff. Violet, you grab a group and get into your spy gear. I have extras, and I am pretty sure everyone brought their gear. You ready to save Bex?"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 12:44 pm

Jacob rolled his eye's and got out of the car. He went over to the van and got in the front seat. He waited until every thing was set up and everyone was in before he quickly hot wired the car. It roared to life. He kept a serious face as he stepped down on the pedal sending the car shoooting into the street.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 10:38 am

Alexis, The punkish one glared at Jacob, "Slow the freak down!"
Violet had to hold Alexis' shoulder as she made a move to grab the wheel. Sara was typing on the computer rapidly with five other girls, "WE HAVE A VISUAL! GO!"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 10:41 am

Jacob swatted Violet's hand away. "We can't get in trouble. Atleast I can't." He commented his Driver's license had a mark on it saying he was a spy for the U.S.
He stepped on the gas so they were going faster. 70 MPH then 80 MPH then 90 MPH.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 10:48 am

Sara stepped up behind Jacob, "Jacob," she said in her soft voice, "You need to slow down a bit, Rebecca is up ahead."

Rebecca wasn't up ahead. Her braclet was. She had dropped it when Mr. Thomas had carted her into a giant old warehouse. It was getting dark already. They had spent all day at the Circus, and now it was about eight at night.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 10:50 am

Jacob nodded and slowed down to 50 MPH. "A few of you should stay in here incase the Mole try's to escape." He ordered.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 10:54 am

Violet glared, "No. Greenwood Girls stick together. Now, everyone get in your gear. We'll rapple off the tallest building and get Bex back. Check your comms, Oh, and Jacob, Call in your Boys. We'll need their help too."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 10:56 am

Jacob nodded and flicked a switch on his comm unit. "All available Brownwood boys in their Senior year report on 43rd and Grand." He said into the comm unit and sighed.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 10:58 am

Violet geared up, and Alexis stood beside her, "Sara, stay inside here with your five girls and Lex and I will take the rest to go see where the entrances and exits are. We are not doing anything drastic until I give the word. Right?" Violet asked glaring at Jacob.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 11:01 am

Jacob nodded. It was a lie. The first chance he saw the Mole he was going to shoot. Kill him or her. He grit his teeth as he followed Violet.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 11:09 am

Poor Parniod Ms. Black. She had had so many plastic surguries and claimed to have every spy in the world trying to kill her. They had made it too easy. They had left Ms. Black to guard Bex. Rebecca smiled sweetly, "Ms. Black... You have something on your nose, Let me get it for you..."
"Oh! Dear, that'd be so nice. Let me untie you." She proceeded to untie Rebecca and Rebecca tied her up in a chair, "Sorry Ms. Black."
"It's alright Dear, I did pretty well if I do say so myself."
Rebecca chuckled and then took her srunchie out of her hair, 'Bex is on the Comms. I have esacped. If any Brown or Green can hear me, Say so.' She heard no response and Rebecca went on. Knocking down two guards, Bex sprinted across the side of the building. She ran into the van and threw open the door to see Violet and Alexis about to open it. She grinned, "The Brownwood boys are here. I heard what Mr. Thomas has, It's a CD of all the security from the school and a list of the students, weaknesses, streangths, everything. He's guarding it with most of his men."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 11:13 am

Jacob heard nothing. He saw some of his friends melt into the group.

"So. What is the mission Jay Bird?" His friend Oakwood asked raising an eyebrow.

"We're rescuing my partner." Jacob commmented. "Bex."
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 11:14 am

Rebecca grinned as she plotted with Violet and Alexis. She went over to Jacob and tapped him on the shoulder, "Jacob. I'm right here. I might not be a good fighter, but I got out."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 11:16 am

Jacob smiled. His tightened stomach loosened a bit. "Did you figure out who the mole is?" He asked slowly.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 11:21 am

"No, It's more than that. I think everyone is in on it." Rebecca stated biting her lip.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 11:23 am

"Do you mean all of the teachers or..." Jacob asked a bit worried for her. Had she accidentally hit her head on something?

(xDD)
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 11:27 am

Rebecca smacked Jacob on the side of the head, "Yes! Gosh, It's Ms. Black, Mr. Thomas, and every other teacher, Including the HEAD of your school. The headmistress is even in there. This is either a really cool final for all of us, or the real deal."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 11:31 am

Jacob rubbed the spot where she had hit him. "It's the real deal. I'm pretty sure." He said not knowing whyhe was sure. He just was.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 2:10 pm

Rebecca nodded, "I'm not to sure... Why would they put Ms. Black to guard me if it was real? They know I could outsmart her anyday."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 2:13 pm

"Maybe... they wanted you to escape?" Jacob asked thinking back to what had happened since the mission had begun. Is it just that he wanted it to be real? He thought to himself frowning.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 2:20 pm

Rebecca's brow furrowed, she was thinking deeply when Sara gave her her braclet and comms back, "You dropped these."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

- The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)
Page 7 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 17 ... 28  Next