RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

- The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 24 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

- The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 11:23 pm

Jacob felt his friends stares at the back of his neck. He felt uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

- The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 11:24 pm

(You play his friends please...)

Rebecca turned to look at them and blushed into Jacob's side. She tried to bury herself in his side softly.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 11:26 pm

(I know. They just know Jacob and his temper. xDD)

Jacob smiled. "I'm going and taking a walk... You want to come?" He asked Rebecca.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 11:27 pm

Rebecca nodded silently, she wasn't about to talk. She looked at Jacob's friends for a second and wished they would just talk to the two of them, she could handle it.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 11:30 pm

Jacob's best friend; Micheal came over. He patted Jacob on his back in congratulations. "Hey. I'm Micheal." He said offering his hand to Rebecca.

Jacob smiled at his friend.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 11:32 pm

Rebecca blinked and shook his hand once, softly. "Hi... I'm Rebecca." she whispered quietly, she wasn't usually this timid.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 11:33 pm

"Uh. Congratulations." Micheal said to Rebecca and Jake.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 11:36 pm

Rebecca blushed, "Thank you..."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 11:40 pm

Micheal nodded and walked the other way.

Jacob shook his head. "He doesn't enjoy it when I'm hanging out with other people. He'll just have to deal with it." He said to Rebecca.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 11:41 pm

That made Rebecca blush again, she smiled, "You would really choose me over your friends?"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 11:47 pm

Jacob nodded. "Of course." He said a little louder then he would have liked.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 11:49 pm

A couple heads near them turned and Rebecca made her way towards the door quicker. She blushed and tried to move him along faster.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 11:53 pm

Jacob raced after her exiting the main hall.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 11:55 pm

Rebecca hugged Jacob as soon as they exited the hall and then smiled, "I never said that I loved you to."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 12:01 am

"But, you do? Right?" Jacob asked her. A bit worried.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 12:02 am

"No." Rebecca said and then stood on her tip-toes to kiss him on the cheek, "I love you."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 12:03 am

Jacob smiled and pulled away. "Something doesn't feel right about all of this..." He said. "About how we just got welcomed back."
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 12:04 am

Rebecca laughed and smiled, she had never been so happy in her life.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 12:07 am

Jacob noticed she was happy, he didn't want to ruin that by explaining further.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 12:12 am

Rebecca frowned as Jacob's comment registured in her mind, "You're not happy?"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 12:14 am

"I'm worried Becca. This just doesn't seem right. First, Why didn't the other kids say anything about being stolen from the camp. Everyone also just seem's... weird." Jacob said frowning.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 12:16 am

Rebecca frowned, "They seemed pretty normal to me.... I think your overreacting Jake..."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 12:17 am

Jacob nodded. "I probably am..." He said biting his lip.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 12:18 am

Rebecca frowned, "Your not convinced."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 12:21 am

"I just need some sleep..." Jacob said all of the sudden feeling tired.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 20 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

- The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)
Page 20 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 24 ... 28  Next