RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

-Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 29 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

-Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 10:56 pm

Violet nudged him with her nose, You know you like it...
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 10:59 pm

I do. Jacob admitted shrugging his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 11:00 pm

Violet grinned and trotted back towards, Aaron. She snunk up behind him silently and barked right in his ear.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 11:01 pm

Aaron nearly jumped out of his skin. He cursed. "What was that for?!" He growled.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 2:45 pm

Violet gave him an innocent look, "A mother can scare her child out of his wits without a reason?"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 2:47 pm

Aaron shook his dark colored head. "Whatever..." He muttered.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 2:51 pm

Violet groaned, "We still need to find food... Come on."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 3:00 pm

Jacob gave his son the 'Evil Eye'
Aaron caught his father's glance, and waundered over so he was a few feet away from his father and mother.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 3:05 pm

Violet gave Jacob a glance and then went, "Oh... Wow, you failed to mention that."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 3:07 pm

"Wait, what?" Jacob asked. Confused. Like always. Mention what?
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 3:08 pm

Violet shook her head, "I can't believe I didn't see it before... I feel so... dense."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 3:11 pm

Please don't tell me she's finally gone mental. Aaron thought blocking anyone from hearing them.

Jacob's fur brushed against her's. "What's the matter Violet?" He asked, concerned.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 3:24 pm

Violet blocked Aaron from their thoughts and said, He likes Tara, and she likes him back... Holy Cow, this is exactly what happened between you and I.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 3:36 pm

I know. She even asked me about him. Jacob answered as if, it wasn't a big deal.

Aaron watched them closely. He could tell they were talking about something they didn't want him to hear.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 3:43 pm

Violet huffed and then sighed, It bugs me to know that... I might sound a bit predjudice--okay a lot-- but I wanted him to be with someone normal or another Powerhouse, I don't want him with some mutated freak. She glared into the forest and then said, Shoot, We have company. At that moment four solders came out of the forest and Violet took a running leap at one of them. She cracked the solder's neck and bit his head off, literly.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 3:48 pm

Aaron focused on one of the soldiers. His old guard. A growl erupted from his throat. His eyes turned black and black smoke flooded around the old guard. After a few moments of yelling the smoke cleared off and the soldier was no where to be seen.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 3:52 pm

Violet growled in her wolf form andthen chased one guard around until he dropped, then black smoke converged on the both of them and all you could here were screams.
A few minutes later, Violet emerged licking her paw, she gave a sheepish grin and then sighed, "There's one left, who wants to dispose of him?"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 3:54 pm

Jacob stared at the last man. A charge three times as strong as one a Defibulator (SP?) would send off, coursed through the body of the man. Me. Jake answered in a straight voice.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 4:48 pm

Violet yawned and then her form changed, she grew shorted and she grinned in her human form, "We need to go find food for the Presidents, Come on, I smell barbaque."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 4:52 pm

Jacob licked his chops before following suite, and changing into a human.

Aaron smiled turning into the shaggy black haired boy he was. "What's a... barbecue?" He asked seeing his father lick his lips.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 8:39 pm

Violet put her hand over her mouth to stifle the laughter. She cleared her throat and then blinked, making her face turn to an emotioness expression. "Barbaque is a type of food, it's pork with seasonings on it, and sometimes sauce."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 8:43 pm

"And I ate that?!" Aaron asked surprised as he pointed towards the carcass on the ground.

Jacob chuckled. "It always has sauce on it." He corrected.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 8:57 pm

"Not always Jacob, There is Brisket, it doesn't have sauce." Violet said looking at him. She grinned at Aaron and said, "Yes, because the real humans need real food, you can stomach rare animals."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 9:02 pm

"I know. It still tastes good with sauce." Jacob answered. Drool filling his mouth.

Aaron crossed his arms. "Dad, will you make us barbecue when we get home?!" He asked eagerly.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 9:05 pm

Violet tried to choke back a sob, but it came out mangled. Tears filled her eyes and she took a running leap and transformed into a wolf mid-jump. She ran off into the woods tears filling her eyes.
(Just so ya' know, she's crying because they'll never go home... before they die.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 25 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]
Page 25 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 29 ... 33  Next