RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

-Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 28 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

-Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 8:08 pm

"You mean personality?" Jacob asked. Confused why Tara was asking him this.

Aaron ran beside his mother. He smiled as the wind ran through his hair.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 8:16 pm

Tara nodded, "I just want to know more about him... He's... interesting."

Violet sighed and held up her hand, "I smell deer... You want to hunt as a wolf Aaron?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 8:22 pm

Jacob chuckled. "I guess you could consider him very energetic, he's really stubborn. I don't know much about him though. I've only known that I've had a son for a couple of days..."

Aaron grinned "Sure!"
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 8:25 pm

Violet motioned for Aaron to turn into a wolf first and smiled.

Tara blinked, "But, how only a couple of days? I mean, he's your son."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 8:31 pm

"Violet had him, then he was taken by the Korean Army. She never told me about him." Jacob admitted.

Aaron turned into a white, nearly full grown wolf.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 8:36 pm

Violet blinked and then said slowly, "I am going to turn into a wolf, don't flip out on me when you see me as one." She turned into a large horse-sized black wolf and barked softly.

Tara nodded, "Wow... I had no idea..."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 8:39 pm

Jacob had a straight, unemotional face. "Yeah."

Aaron stared at her. A horse? He guessed a bit of fright in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 8:43 pm

Tara looked at him and cocked her head to the side, "You're... mad? That Violet kept him from you? He will be full grown in a year, he will look like a eighteen year old and have the brain capacity of a hundred year old. I will probably die before I reach my full growth... that's what they told me anyway."

Violet let out a growling laugh, No, A wolf. It's... a specialty.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 8:46 pm

Jacob shook his head. "Just a bit irritated at myself. That I didn't realize it." He muttered.

Aaron nodded slowly. "Whatever you say..."
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 8:50 pm

Tara nodded silently, then said, "Would it make you... happier I guess, to know that you will only know him for a bit longer?"

Violet grinned wolfishly and sniffed the ground, Deer!
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 8:53 pm

"Why would I only know him for a bit longer?" Jacob asked skeptically.

Aaron's stoumach growled. I would never have thought, that this would sound good.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 8:59 pm

Tara looked down at the grass and sighed, "I see... Visions... I saw your family coming... I saw this all happening... after we return all the Presidents... we go to war with the Korean's... we win... they almost all die... Each of us is given an award... The ceramony is outside, Someone takes a shot at Violet with a copper bullet, you jump in front of her, and the bullet goes through the both of you... this all happens fairly soon. I'm sorry... I can only see death in the visions... they terrify me when I sleep."

Violet bounded off towards the deer and then stalked it when she got closer.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 9:00 pm

Jacob stared at her. "T-That can't be... Are your visions always true?!" He asked urgently.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 9:03 pm

Tara nodded and then sighed, "They always come true... no matter what..." She trailed off and then shuttered, remembering her most vivid vision.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 9:07 pm

Jacob was quiet. Violet! You need to get back here. He thought, hoping she was paying attention to her thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 9:10 pm

Needless to say, Violet wasn't. She was devoring a Deer with Aaron in wolf form, completely lettting the animal in herself take over.

Tara blinked, "I heard that."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 9:13 pm

"She needs to know." Jacob whispered.

Aaron tore at the animal. The juices seeping into his mouth. Who ever knew this could be so good? He thought, licking his chops.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 9:20 pm

Violet nodded and then said to him, You finish it up... I have to get some food for the regulars. She trotted off, towards the woods and then doubled back to where Jacob and The rest were. She gave a wolfy grin as she laid down in front of the group and started to lick her paws. Violet yawned and murmered, Enlighten me.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 9:23 pm

"Tara says we're going to die after a giant war with the Koreans. Me and you, both." Jacob said walking over and sitting down next to Violet.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 9:33 pm

Violet's large black wolf head snapped up from where she was cleaning her paws and she growled, Tara does not lie, it is physically impossible for her. She frowned, making her muzzle look goofy and then sighed, I got the vision from her head... She told the truth.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 9:38 pm

Jacob nodded. "I know." He said calmly and straight forward-like. He stroked Violet's head like he knew she liked when she was a large canine or feline.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 10:35 pm

Violet panted and grinned goofly at Jacob, Stop... I left Aaron in the woods, he's finishing up a deer, I told him I was getting the rest of them food... He might not like it if I found out I lied.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 10:38 pm

Aaron looked around him. The nearly cleaned out carcass at the front of his paws.

Jacob chuckled. "Food. That sounds good right now..." He said dreamly.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 10:44 pm

Violet got up with a sigh and murmered, Well then turn into a wolfy, and come on! She bounded off into the forest.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 10:45 pm

Jacob shook his head and turned into a rusty brown wolf with piercing green eyes. Wolfy? He thought.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 24 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]
Page 24 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 28 ... 33  Next