RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

|Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

|Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| Empty
PostSubject: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 7:29 pm

Well, Lilly you already know the intro/summary. If not tell me ;)

I will put an intro. up if this ever becomes a Normal RP.

| Rules |

You know them. Atleast I think. :roll:

|Form|
Name:
Personality:
Other?:

|Jacob's form|

Name: Jacob Night
Description:Jacob has DARK blonde hair with brown speckles in it that are faint. He is very rough looking. He normally would have a good tan but his skin is almost paper white because he hasn't been in the sun for 1 and 1/2 years. He is at the moment wearing a white t-shirt that is caked with blood and dirt from the year and a half he hasn't been able to put on fresh clothes. He typically wears brown shorts with a punch of pockets. Jacob is VERY athletic. He stands 5' 7". He is considered very handsome.
Personality: Jacob is very considerate but can get annoyed and ticked off in a few seconds flat. He is very unpatient and doesn't think before he says most of the time. He plays Basketball and also Surfboards and is excellent at it. He is sometimes pessimistic.
Other?: Nada

|Things to know|

They are in a very small city on the coast on the tip of Florida.

Last edited by +Jacob+ on Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

|Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| Empty
PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 9:10 pm

Name: Violet Aria Creet
Description and Personality: She is more than meets the eye. Standing precisely 5’4, Violet has long jet black hair with bangs. The bangs hang in front of her left eye, and rest right above her right eye; she has dark purple highlights throughout her hair and has the appearance of a goth-type. Violet usually wears black skinny leg jeans with a black and purple striped sweater that hangs off her shoulders. She will also only wear black converse. Violet likes to be alone a lot, but has friends too. She is very intelligent and often tries to appear not to pay attention in her classes. When the teacher’s call on her to be mean she answers the question directly and most of the time right. Violet also likes to read, she has read many books in her time and likes to quote them and their movie counterparts. She can be quirky and odd at some points but her Jacob still accept her. ©️Rebecca
Other?: Nope, Except ^^That is an excerpt from the character from a furture novel I am writing. Steal it and I gut you. Thanks!

(I hope you realize you're the BEST friend ever!)
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 9:22 pm

(Why? Accepted.)

Jacob kicked the bits of trash the kidnapper had tossed in the closet every night. He searched thrpugh the house until he found the front door. He looked behind him and saw Violet for the first time. He smiled and pushed open the door. The florida sunlight struck his white skin. He grimaced at the heat and shielded his eyes with his hands.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 9:25 pm

Violet was a deathly pale from the lack of sun in the closet. She rubbed her wrists and streached. Her neck cracked and she rubbed it with a white hand. Violet smiled half-way at Jacob and looked at him up and down. She shrugged at herself and followed him out of the door.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 9:40 pm

Jacob took a breath of fresh air and coughed the dust and blood out of his lungs. He frowned and replied quietly. "My house is right around the corner." He looked up at the blue sky.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 9:44 pm

Violet's clear voice rang out after she coughed a couple of moments, "I don't think I should go with you. I should go home." She stopped and stood on the Kidnappers porch, her jeans ripped and caked with dirt. Her shirt was ripped, torn, and bloody from a stupid bloody nose. She shook her head making her muscles crack and pop. She bent over backwards and shook her head again. Violet coughed again and then sneezed. Dust puffed up from her clothes and she was covered in a thick cloud of grey for a moment before sneezing again and making it all blow away.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 10:51 pm

Jacob nodded slowly. "All I want to do now is take a shower and have a burger and milkshake and then eat a king sized twix bar." He said his stomach growling at he thought of the food.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 10:53 pm

Violet chuckled softly and shook her head, "Let's just go to one of our parent's house. Both of them will be so excited they won't even care that the other is there."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 10:57 pm

Jacob bit his lip. He wanted to go to his house first, but he didn't want to be rude. "We can go to yours..." He said slowly.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 10:58 pm

Violet choked back tears and said, "No, I don't think my parents will be very welcoming. Let's go to yours."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 11:00 pm

Jacob frowned. "Why wouldn't they be?" He asked raising his eyebrows. All he knew was that they were supposedly dead.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 11:01 pm

Violet just shook her head and walked ahead, "Where was your house again?"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 11:08 pm

"Around the corner. It still creeps me out that my parent's only lived a couple houses away from me when we were kidnapped." He said shuddering.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 9:17 am

"And they never thought to look in any houses." Violet said shuttering and shaking a bit. Her pale figure was illuminating in the dim light of the afternoon. Rain splashed down from the sky as she looked up. Shivering, Violet tried to pull her dirty ripped t-shirt closer to her bruised and bloody body, but nothing helped.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 11:51 am

Jacob bit his lip as the rain drenched his blood crusted hair. "Come on." He muttered quietly and walkwed down the street and cuved at the corner.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 1:10 pm

Violet walked behind him, falling back little by little until she was about a yard behind him.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 6:17 pm

Jacob opened the oak wood door and walked into the hundred year old house. He hesitated, "Mom? Dad?" He asked in a normal voice there was no answer. He bit his lip and yelled "Mom? Dad?" so everyone could hear it if they were in the house. Again no answer. He frowned and went into the kitchen and opened the refrigerator and pulled out a can of Sprite and shut he door to it and opened the cuboard doors. He pulled down a bag of Doritos and popped it open. He offered some to Violet. "You want anything?" He asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 6:21 pm

Violet shook her head, "Do you mind-?" She asked motioning to the stairs, as if to ask if she could go up them.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 6:27 pm

"Sure." Jacob said shrugging his shoulders and takinga bite out of the chip. He popped open the can of soda and took a big swig of it.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 6:31 pm

Violet trotted up the stairs. No sign of struggle. She shook her head, maybe Jacob hadn't seen the Kidnapper dissapear right in front of them, but she sure had. She looked around looking for suspious activity and then gazed out of the window. The car was still here, she wondered if her parent's were home... maybe they had forgiven her.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 6:40 pm

Jaco had infact seen the kidnapper dissapear infront of his own eye's. He had a sickening feeling in his stomach. He just knew his parent and his twin sister had all dissapeared. He didn't want to show his fear to Violet.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 6:44 pm

Violet quietly snuck out of the master bedroom. She padded over to the room across the hall and opened the door. It was pink and flowery with pictures of Jake and probably his parents. There was a picture of Jacob and a girl almost identical to him standing at a country fair. The girl had bunny ears behind Jake's head and he was laughing. Violet shook her head, "Gone..." she mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 6:53 pm

Jacob sighed and thought about his sister and parents. He finished off the soda and chips and tossed them in the garbage. He walked over to the staircase and started up it. "Is it OK if I come up?" He yelled up the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 6:56 pm

Violet jumped and yelled back, "Yeah!" She rushed out of the room and tried to find the bathroom so nothing would look suspisious. She ended up going in another closet.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 7:03 pm

Jacob saw her rush into the closet. "You looking for dust bunnies?" He laughed leasning up against the wall. He turned and opened his bedroom's door. It smelled as if his sister had lived in it for a year. He frowned but noticed everything was the same. His Kansas City Royal's poster was still on the ceiling and his bed was messed up lke he had left it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|   |Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE| I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

|Kidnapped| Private RP for Ben and Lilly| PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE|
Page 1 of 28Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 28  Next