RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

-Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 31, 32, 33
AuthorMessage
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

-Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 11:20 pm

Violet turned and glared at her son.

Tara pursed her lips, but she couldn't help but laughing again.

{Old} Aaron and Sarah snapped awake, "Whatsahappenin?" Sarah mumbled. She blinked and her hand flew over her mouth, "Oopsie Daisy."
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 11:27 pm

Aaron shook his head.

The Presidnet of the U.S. confronted Violet and Jacob. "I've been thinking. I'm going to hold an award ceremony for both of the courage you showed at the Korean Base."
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 11:30 pm

Violet clapped like this was all a surprise, "Then let's go!" She extended her shield around everyone and then snapped her fingers. Everyone dissapeared and then reappeared at the White house. There were camera crews and everything. People looked very confused and Violet just grinned.

Tara gasped silently and then melted into the shadows before Aaron could see her, then she left.

(I must ask not to follow Tara. It is part of the plot.)
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 11:34 pm

Aaron looked around for Tara. "Tara?" He asked.

Jacob let his mouth drop open.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 11:37 pm

Tara faded into the forest.

Violet smiled and motioned, "Come on! Thei-" Her voice cut off as a gun shot went through the air, "FREAKS!" The bullet seemed to be in slow motion, but Violet made no motion to move, "Let it be known that I Love you Aaron, Aaron, and Sarah. I'll see you later Jake." Then, the bullet hit and Violet dissapeared into smoke, fading away like mist.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 11:41 pm

A second bullet soared through the air towards Jacob. Before he could react he was hit in the heart. "Bye..." He croaked out before falling to the ground and then dissappearing into a clear mist.

Aaron looked back and forth frantically. He tried to hold back the tears. No use. Wet drops streamed down his face.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 11:43 pm

Sarah clutched {Old} Aaron's hand and then muttered, "You are cursed, now be gone." The shooter died at the snap of her fingers. She grimaced and then went to hug her nephew.

Thus, The Rising Sun came up, and lit up the area like fire. A flash, and it was higher in the sky. The Rising Sun. The New Dawn. The New Generation.

(AND, THE END. THANK YOU, THANK YOU. xDD
Please, no more Posties!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 33 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]
Page 33 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 31, 32, 33