RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

-Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
Becca!
One Special Member!

-Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE Empty
PostSubject: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 8:34 pm

Plot:

Two kids, one a girl, one a boy on different sides of the world have a secret. They are pen pals through a program in each of their schools, but that isn't what their secret is. The girl, Violante, can control any mind and invade them plus shadows; The boy, Jake, can control lightning to the extreme and has telekinesis. They are one, both have known about their powers all their life, and have struggled to keep them a secret. One night Violet get's pushed to the limit and ends up hurting her sister in her sister's mind. She flees to America where Jake lives. She has no knowledge of his powers and him of her's. The Paris police are on the case and wondering what happened and where she went.

Rules:
Our regualar, xDD

Form:
Name:
Personality:
Powers:
Other:

My Form:
Name: Violante Aria Creet
Desciption: A tall eighteen year old with long jet black hair. She has Purple streaks through the front part and long bangs that hang in her eyes. Her eyes are a piercing violet and they appear very lethal and hostile. Violet walks with an edge in her step and she seems always tense. Voilet wears dark skinny jeans all the time with usually purple shirts that go along with her black jeans. Violet only wears converse and she'll wear purple and black stud earrings to go in her many ear holes. Violet appears to be a rebel, but there's more to meet the eye.
Personality (No Unfolds please): A nice enough girl. Violet likes to be by herself alot and likes to be sitting or posistioned in the back where she can see everything. Voilet has a distinct attitude and rebels often. She does most things alone and doesn't talk much. She has an edge to her voice when she speaks and it mostly makes people back off. Violet rarely acts happy, she is the loner type.
Powers: Anything to do with the mind, and shadows.
Other: Nope, ;)

Ben's Form:
Name: Jacob Night
Desciption [VERY DETAILED]: Jacob Night has jet black hair, that is moppy and is about 2 inches long. It has dark blue highlight points on the tip of his bangs. Jacob has light blue eye's that give a handsome yet grim gaze. His lips seem to always be dry and chapped. His skin is almost white but still has a faint peach tint to it. He is wearing a dark grey t-shirt with black stitching. He also carries a black sweatshirt with Coca-Cola on it. He is carrying a pearl white laptop. He has Blue Denim jeans that are kind of woren out and have a small hole at the left knee.
Personality: Jacob appeares Emo and Goth on the outside and sometimes is when you meet him, but once you get to know him he becomes a bright and considerate person. He keeps to himself mostly and is kind of shy. He has a small crsh on Violet even though he has never met her in person. Jacob act's rough and knows a lot about survival
Powers: Can control Lightning to the extreme, and Telekinesis (Moving objects with his mind)
Other:No

Yeah, this might end up being a public RP.

Last edited by ×Rebecca× on Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:15 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 8:55 pm

(OMG SO COOL!)

Name: Jacob Night
Desciption [VERY DETAILED]: Jacob Night has jet black hair, that is moppy and is about 2 inches long. It has dark blue highlight points on the tip of his bangs. Jacob has light blue eye's that give a handsome yet grim gaze. His lips seem to always be dry and chapped. His skin is almost white but still has a faint peach tint to it. He is wearing a dark grey t-shirt with black stitching. He also carries a black sweatshirt with Coca-Cola on it. He is carrying a pearl white laptop. He has Blue Denim jeans that are kind of woren out and have a small hole at the left knee.
Personality: Jacob appeares Emo and Goth on the outside and sometimes is when you meet him, but once you get to know him he becomes a bright and considerate person. He keeps to himself mostly and is kind of shy. He has a small crsh on Violet even though he has never met her in person. Jacob act's rough and knows a lot about survival
Powers: Can control Lightning to the extreme, and Telekinesis (Moving objects with his mind)
Other:No
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 9:02 pm

Violante's jet black hair fell in her face, she was on the run. Her arms pumped beside her as she searched people's minds. She hadn't sent Jake a letter in a couple weeks. Her hair flew out beside her as she found traces of people that knew Jacob. Violet became happy as soon as she realized she was going in the right direction.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 9:05 pm

Jacob came out of a small minimart with a can of Sprite in his hand. He popped it open and took a sip. When we was swallowing he saw a girl that looked strangely like his Pen Pal Violet running down the street. He coughed, choking on the soda.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 9:08 pm

Violet skidded to a stop in front of what appeared to be an American market. She sighed and then saw a boy that looked like the picture Jacob had sent her in a letter. She smiled and then touched the boy's mind. She heard him think her name and grinned. Violet trotted over to Jake and asked in a thick French accent, "Jacob?"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 9:11 pm

"Violet?" Jacob asked grinning. "Why are you here in the states?" He asked confused. "Something happened didn't it?" He asked knowing something strange was up. He held up the soda and asked, "American soda? Or if it's to long to explain there's a nice coffee shop up the street."
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 9:13 pm

Violet shook her head, "We must speak alone, We can go to my temporary Hotel room." She took Jacob's hand and dragged him toward the center of the town. She had stopped here to take a break when she found Jake.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 9:16 pm

Jacob nodded and stumbled. He caught his balance and followed. When they arrived at the hotel. He walked in. "Can we have a temporary Hotel Room for maybe 30 minutes?" He asked setting ten dollars on the counter knowing Violet wouldn't have any American currency.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 9:19 pm

Violet pocked the money that Jacob sat down on the counter and said, "I need the room key for number 23."

"That room is occupated miss." The Desk lady said.

"By me." Violet growled and the lady threw the keys at her. Violet caught them and winked at Jake. She trotted off toward the room and unlocked it stepping in and locking it behind Jacob.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 9:23 pm

Jacob nodded. "What the heck was that?!" He asked walking further into the room. "It almost seemed like you made her think that you occupied the room."
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 9:40 pm

Violet pushed Jacob on the bed and perched on the side of a chair. She smiled grimly and bluntly stated, "I fled Parie."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 9:42 pm

Jacob fell down with a grunt then nodded. "I know that, But why?" He asked narrowing his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 9:46 pm

"You must promise not to tell anyone." Violet said her jet black bangs with their purple highlights covering her piercing violet eyes. She grinned slightly and then stated, "I can control shadows and invate minds."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 9:49 pm

Jacob bit his lip. "You mean as in powers?" He asked. Figuring that it was he got up and went over to her. He gave her a quick shock that only would probably tickle then he made a lamp float up in the air and let it fall down softly on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 9:51 pm

Violet smiled, "Good, you have them too. I fled because I got mad at my sister, I basically took apart her mind..." She shook her head and dissapeared into smoke.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 9:54 pm

"Good going." Jacob said sarcastically knowing it wouldn't make her upset. Well atleast from how he judged the letters.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 9:57 pm

"I know." Violet said, her voice floating around the room. She appeared behind Jake and then grinned dissapearing again, "Your mind tells of many things..."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 9:59 pm

"Oh joy. I have a pen pal who can read my mind." Jacob laughed making electricity flow from his fingers to the carpeted ground.

((Basicly small lightning bolts are coming from his fingers and striking the ground.))
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 10:00 pm

Violet smiled and then said, "There is a girl... You like her... Even though you just met in person."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 10:02 pm

"Ok,just stop now." Jacob said despratley. "That's a bit personal." He said slowly. He made himself float up and down in the air.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 11:00 pm

Violet grinned and dissapeared into her violet and black smoke. It swirled around Jake's head and Violet's voice rang out, "I am reading my own mind right now... There is a boy... I like him... Even though we just met."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 11:05 pm

Jacob blushed. "You're lieing..." He muttered quietly. Lightning dancing over his fingers. His mind got clouded and he fell down on the bed. "Great." He said rubbing his head.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 11:07 pm

Violet appeared beside him and smiled, "That poor secretary, I messed with her mind, rearranged her thoughts, her husbend is sick."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 11:13 pm

Jacob sighed. "So you're on the run from the police?" He asked not sure what they called cops in french. "Wait, If you can read my mind and control it. Can't we talk through our minds?" He asked/
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 11:16 pm

"Hypothetically I would be the only one that could read minds and you'd be stuck hearing me speak aloud. I don't think I could lend you my powers." Violet said smiling mysteriously.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE
Page 1 of 38Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 38  Next