RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

-Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 23 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

-Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 11:26 am

Jacob cursed under his breath. "Come on." He said and grabbed her hand. Before she could reply he had already teleported to the coast. They were in front of the big rock that appeared in some older movies. Jake let go of her hand and waded into the water. Not caring if his clothes got soaked. When the water was up to his neck and he was shivering to death he turned into a Great White Shark. He let his top fin slide through the surface of the water.

(I completely forgot the name for the overlarge rock.)
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 11:30 am

Violet dived into the water in one fluid motion and turned into a sleek grey dolphin, Your's isn't that practical, if you stop moving, you die.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 11:32 am

Jacob frowned and turned into Swordfish. Better? He asked and swam over the ledge that lead down to the depth's of the ocean.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 11:35 am

I said it wasn't practical, I never said you had to change., Violet murmed diving down and searching the rocks for a cave or something that might hold an entrance to the Korean Base. I was thinking, that when we find them, we deguise ourselves as Korean Solder's and then sneak in to infiltrate the base.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 11:38 am

What I was thinking. Jacob confirmed looking about 200 yards away from her. He cursed as a Jellyfish glided across his side and shocked him. It barely hurt and the wound just spit out the needles and sealed up. He controlled his mind to make his eye's become infrared so he could see in the darkness of the freezing ocean.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 11:41 am

Violet watched the currents like someone would watch a television. She sighed and swam forward a bit. She looked at an oddly shaped rock and hit Jacob on the side with her tail, There, I think that's the entrance. How are we supposed to get in? We can't exactly swim in, our lungs would be crushed in a couple of seconds.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 11:45 am

Jacob turned into a silver dolpin so he was just a bit less combersome. I don't know He said racking his brain for something that might help.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 11:57 am

Violet swam slowly foreward and hid behind a rock, Come over here, there is a sumerine coming and we can sneak in after it.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 12:00 pm

Jacob swam over hastily. His skin brushed against the rock as he made sure he could see a bit so they wouldn't get the timing wrong.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 1:56 pm

The Sub came around the corner breathtakingly fast and Violet shot through the hole in the nick of time with Jacob.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 1:59 pm

Jacob swam behind her quietly once they entered. It was dim and didn't let in any light.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 2:30 pm

Violet ducked behind the sub and then gasped as the water started to drain, she transformed into a Korean Solder and motioned for Jacob to do the same.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 2:34 pm

Jacob turned into a soldier. It was nearly a mimic to one of the ones he had killed earlier. He felt uncomfortable in the clothes he scratched his shoulder impatiently.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 2:36 pm

Violet swam toward the Sub and then burst down one of the doors. She killed the other two solders easily and then took one of their uniforms, "General Nice." She nodded her head and smiled at her new shaggy cropped black hair, no highlights. Her eyes were are dark brown almost black. She smiled and then sat down in the seat moving the door back as the entire place was sucked dry of the water.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 2:40 pm

Jacob rolled his eyes and killed another group of soldiers by making black poision flood into their vains.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 2:42 pm

Violet walked through the hallway and then motioned for Jacob to stop randomly killing people, "Come on, We have to get to the center of this place. Without killing everyone we came across."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 2:45 pm

Jacob nodded and incinerated the bodies before running behind her to catch up. We should probably speak through our minds for a while unless there's something we want them to hear.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 4:02 pm

Violet nodded, We should also act important, since we both have general patches on our uniforms.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 4:18 pm

Got it. Jacob thought and readjusted the hat he was now wearing. A couple of soldiers crept pass them as if they were in school and didn't have a hall pass.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 4:41 pm

Violet glared at them and then grinned once they had past, So much fun.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 4:43 pm

They should be scared. He growled and started to walk down the hall they were in.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 5:07 pm

Violet chuckled and then came to a corner, She touched any potentally dangerous minds and then got a massive headache. She groaned and slumped towards the floor.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 5:10 pm

Jacob knelt down beside her but first shot one of the hidden cameras that were watching them with a pull to the trigger of his pistol. "Are you OK?" He asked concerned.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 5:15 pm

"My head..." Violet mumbled and groaned, it was like someone was hitting her repeatedly in the head with a mallet. She had never gotten headaches before. She zoned out for a second and her eyes were blank. It was like she was seeing a vision, there were solders surronding Jacob's Nephew's house. Aaron was terrified, then the vision shifted, it was her and Jacob in a cell, with guards surronding them. She groaned and then came back, "I-I've never been able to do that before... N-No one has... I-I think I saw into the future."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 5:17 pm

Jacob looked at her even more concerned. He desperately wanted to ask her what she had seen, he didn't not wanting to make her head hurt even more. He was just hoping Aaron was fine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]
Page 14 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 23 ... 33  Next