RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

-Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 29 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

-Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 9:11 pm

Jacob darted after her. Changing into a Lion as he ran through the forest. Leaving Aaron, alone.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 9:12 pm

Tara wondered what happened to the Night family and she flew over the forest and saw Aaron alone. She landed and smiled, "Hello."

Violet's body shook with sobs as she ran.
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 9:17 pm

Jacob pounded through the forest. Stupid super speed. He thought, wind running through his golden mane.

Aaron grinned. "Hey Tara!"
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 9:22 pm

Tara looked down at the ground and let her wings curl in, "You look... taller?"

Violet raced through the forest with her fur flew behind her.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 9:29 pm

Aaron shrugged. "I guess." He said quietly.

Violet. Slow down. Jacob begged through his mind.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 9:31 pm

Violet skidded to a stop with a growl and sat down in the middle of a clearing.
-
Tara grinned, "So, Where are your parents...?"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 9:57 pm

"My Mom ran into the forest and my father followed her." Aaron answered.

Jacob soon emerged into the clearing. He saw Violet wheeping in the middle of it. He walked u behind her and placed a hand on her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 10:07 am

(You mean Paw? Or did he change back into a human? Violet is still her wofly self. :D)

Tara nodded, "The President's are all getting restless, you want to come back with me to calm them down?"

Violet growled at Jacob and then laid down in the grass with a resounding Thump.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 11:11 am

(Oh. Gosh. Stupid self. He just sat next to her then.)

Aaron nodded. "Why would they want an eight year old child who looks like he belongs in Middle school tell them what to do?" He asked doubtfully.

Jacob looked at her, concerned. Vi'. We're going to die. We know that. But, we shouldn't live the rest of our lives in sorrow and depression. We should enjoy our last days. Like Tara said, no matter what happens, we die. We fight the war, and then go to the Bahama's and stay at a five star resort, not going to the medal ceremony we'd still get killed somehow.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 11:18 am

Tara grinned, "Just come on, Aaron." She grabbed his arm and tugged back towards the President's.

Violet raised an eyebrow and them muttered, I knew we were going to die, I'm not an imbical (?), but I'd just rather not have known the exact time. She huffed and growled softly, Besides, I really don't want to go to the Bahamas... I don't think they have anything exoctic I could scarf down in wolf form... And I'm liking being a wolf, It's easier than being something large and clumsy. She sighed and looked at Jacob with one eye open, You know... We should get back... But let's find them some food, I have no inkling on how long we've been out here.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 11:24 am

Canda then? Jacob teased before standing up and changing into human. "Half an hour maybe. At most." He answered.

Aaron nearly did a ten point face plant into the mud as she pulled him along.
He let go and hovered up into the air. "It's quicker." He answered.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 11:27 am

Violet grinned and then transformed into a human, "Let's go find food."

Tara grinned and put her hand up, "Stay right there, I want to show you something." She backed up to a tree and let her wings unfurl. Running and then leaping into the air, her wings buffeted out and she rose into the sky with ease. Grinning, Tara said, "It's more fun when I jump off a cliff and then fly up, the guards thought I had killed myself the first time I did it." She laughed and smilied.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 6:54 pm

Aaron grinned. "I've never... tried that. Being trapped in a Korean base for most of my life and all." He said a hint of sorrow inside of his voice.

Jacob hesitated. "We're in the center of Georgia. Where are we going to find... food?"
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 11:54 am

Tara frowned, "I never knew you were there or I would've helped you out."

Violet sighed and then said, "We could grow some berry and fruit plants, and then claim we found them..."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 8:04 pm

"I know you would have. I still have scars all along my back from where they tortured me, To have me reveal my powers so they could test on me more." Aaron said anger raging in his voice.

Jacob nodded. "A time I get to use my powers, not for killing." He chuckled and made a tree grow out of the ground. It was like watching it go through time. In a matter of seconds the tree was bearing peaches a plenty.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 8:19 pm

Tara frowned and hugged Aaron in the air, "I'm sorry."

Violet grinned and then made a blackberry bush sprout up. It blossomed and she smiled, "We'll need to weave some baskets to put all this in."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 8:22 pm

"What do you expect my blood to be? Cherokee?" Jacob teased pulling a peach down from the tree and sinking his teeth into it.

Aaron nodded and pulled away. "Now you understand why I want to rip the Korean soldiers to shreds and then burn the scraps to ashes."
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 8:27 pm

Tara laughed and grinned, "I'm with you there, Air." [Tee-hee. Air]

Violet grinned and then twisted a entire tree into a giant basket, "We can float it back to the President's, get to growing Jake."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 8:35 pm

Jacob rolled his eyes and made more fruit-bearing tree's. Apples, Peaches, Pears, and other fruit. He made some Strawberries, Grapes, berries of all sorts grow in rows in front of him.

Aaron smiled. "So what interesting things have happened in your life?" He asked skeptically.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 8:41 pm

Tara sat crosslegged in the air, her wings keeping her up with little effort. "Let's see..." She began, "I could start with the fact my parent's sold me to the Korean's to get tested on, I was genetically altered giving me bird wings, amazing eyesight, mind reading, being able to see the future in glimses, oh, and not ever being able to know when I 'expire'."

Violet picked all the fruit and pilled it into the basket.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 8:46 pm

"Expire?" Aaron asked. Not wanting to assume that she was going to be covered in fuzzy mold like food when it expired.

Jacob focused most of his energy on the basket. It flew up into the air, floating about ten feet in the air.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 8:56 pm

Violet helped Jacob with it and then said, "Let's get back."

Tara nodded, "As in die, no, I won't be covered in green or black fuzzy mold."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 8:58 pm

Aaron nodded slowly. "None of us know when we're going to die." He said chuckling.

Jacob nodded and reched out for her hand.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 9:10 pm

Tara just gulped and muttered, "We should get back."

Violet smiled and took Jacob's hand while saying, "If Aaron and Tara aren't back with the President's he is grounded."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 9:16 pm

Jacob chuckled and teleported themselves back to where the President's were.

Aaon nodded. "I can teleport or move at super speeds. Your choice." He answered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 26 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]
Page 26 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 29 ... 33  Next