RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

-Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 21 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

-Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 11:15 pm

Jacob smiled. "I remember when we were walking in the middle of the town from my Mom's house to settle everything and we looked like characters out of Twilight... We got stared at..." He said laughing and taking out a really old copy of Brisingr out of his backpack. The whole series was considered a 'classic' now. Like The Lord of the Rings.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 11:19 pm

Violet broke into peals of laughter, she was obviously feeling better. Tears fell from her eyes she laughed so hard, "And... that one girl... thought you were Robert Pattenson!"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 11:22 pm

Jacob smiled. "Yeah. That." He said quietly. He got up seeing she was better.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 11:26 pm

Violet got up with him and smiled softly, "I have to admit I do miss that a little."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 11:29 pm

Jake smiled and nodded. "I think it might be best if we just teleport to the Korean Base..." He said quickly.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 11:31 pm

Violet nodded, "Yes, do you mind doing the honors?"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 11:32 pm

Jacob smiled and took her hand. He made them appear in front of the deathly looking base of the Korean Army.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 11:34 pm

Violet instantly shrunk away like something had shocked her. She gulped and her heart fluttered.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 11:36 pm

Jacob shook his head. And walked up to the gate. He went through it and stood on the other side waiting for her.

(He literally went through it. xD)
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 11:39 pm

Violet hesitated and then stepped foreward lightly. She tried sticking her hand through the fence like she was new to the whole power thing. She jerked her hand back as a shock went through her. She jumped back as fear filled her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 11:41 pm

Jacob stared at the fence and then pushed a button so that it would open.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 11:42 pm

Violet walked lightly through, her feet made no sound as she danced over to him. "I'm so sorry..." She whispered, her voice sounded pained.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 11:45 pm

Jacob shook his head. "It's not your fault." He said staring up at a camera watching them. He quickly disabled it with his mind and made the records of what it had seen disappear.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 11:49 pm

Violet looked ashamed as her long hair became cropped and short, almost spiky now. She ducked her head low and mumbled another apology before growling at two oncoming solders.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 11:52 pm

Jacob killed them instantly. He swore as a few more came out with their guns held up. He rolled to the side beind a pipe as one fired and nearly hit him.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 11:54 pm

Violet was puzzled as she sprang foreward, breathtakingly fast. She kicked two back at the same moment and they crumpled against a wall. Violet growled again and croutched he mouth in a smirky snarl.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 11:56 pm

Jacob sighed and came out. They were just to easy.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 11:58 pm

One of them chuckled and then muttered, "It worked."

Violet was at him at an instance, She had never had these reactions before, so fast, so strong, better than the other powers. She was almost positive that Jacob didn't have them. The man crumpled from her impact. She understood the man completly, but Jacob wouldn't, it had only been in his thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 12:01 am

(I'm confused. xD)

Jacob was speechless. He didn't say anything but, rushed towards the entrance as it opened and a soldier came out. He punched the green clad soldier in the face knocking him unconciose. He slipped in stealthly before it closed.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 12:03 am

(Exactly, Just go on normally, I might bark if your post is wrong though. (;)

Violet was after him in a sixty-fourth of a second, much faster than before. She shook her head and smiled as she quickly dismantled five solders with one swipe.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 12:05 am

Jacob shook is head. It probably was just her quick reaction. Which he still had only developed a month ago.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 12:07 am

Violet took out four more solders with one hand. She flexed her muscles and grinned, "Just a reaction, right?"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 12:10 am

Jacob nodded slowly. He was beginning to think it wasn't just a reaction.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 12:11 am

Violet did a cartwheel and then took out another solder with her back leg. She walked on her hands gracefully her toes pointed like she was doing a dance in the air.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 12:13 am

Jacob shook his head and punched a soldier that was creeping up behind him with the back of his hand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]
Page 10 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 21 ... 33  Next