RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

-Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 22 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Becca!
One Special Member!

-Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 12:21 am

Violet cleared out an entire section of wall and grimaced, She croutched low and a snarl ripped from her throat.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 12:22 am

"What is up with you?" Jacob asked raising an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 12:25 am

Violet's eyes were pitch black, not even a hint of the old violet. She leaped through the opening and a metallic screetch ripped through the air.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 12:27 am

Jacob wished so much he could search her mind like she so often did to him.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 12:30 am

Violet jumped back out of the hole a moment later, a body in her arms. Tears pooled at the corners of her eyes and she tried not to let the sobs escape her. The body was tiny, child-like in every way. She brought it closer to Jake trying not to make him see the resemblence. The tiny boy, had piercing green eyes with shaggy cropped black hair, much like Jacob's when they first met, and he had the face of Violet.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 12:32 am

(OMG!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!!!)

Jacob bit his lip. He bent down beside her and his heart seemed to leap out of his chest at the resembelance of the boy between him and Violet.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 12:34 am

(Hahahahahahahaha, I'm not revealing anything...)

Violet bit her lip as the boy stirred, he could only have been at most three. He was so tiny in Violet's fragile looking arms.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 12:36 am

(xDD Pfft.)

Jacob swallowed hard and a shiver ran through his body.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 12:39 am

The boy's eyes changed from the green to the light blue as Jacob's in an instance. Like some contacts had fallen from his eyes. He smacked his lips together and yawned for a moment, "Momma?" he asked, staring up at Violet.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 12:41 am

"He looks so much like... us..." Jacob said thinking nothing of what the boy had said.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 12:43 am

Violet gulped and nodded. She brushed the hair out of the boy's face and mumbled, "Yes, It's me... and"- she paused -"You're father."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 12:44 am

Jacob stared at her speechless. He looked at the boy then her, then the boy again.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 12:49 am

Violet looked at Jacob's horrified expression, "It's not like I didn't mean to tell you." She started, "It was just, terrifying to think of your reaction... I mean... It's not like I anticipated it either... the days I was gone on a 'misson'... they... I'm sorry." She finally mumbled at the end, she had no idea on what to tell Jacob, she just hoped that he would be happy after the shock, like she was after she figured out the grusome parts earlier, three years and nine monthes back to be exact.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 12:51 am

Jake sighed and smiled. "Well... He looks handsome..." He said sitting down.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 12:53 am

Violet smiled and looked down at the boy, "He still doesn't have a name... it was going to be up to you... But If he had been a she, I would have wanted her to be named Lillian Jasmine.... Night." She muttered at the end.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 10:58 am

"As you know I suck at coming up with names..." Jacob said quietly looking around their surroundings. "They stole him, didn't they?" He asked in a slight growl.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 11:01 am

Violet gulped and nodded. The boy reached up with his tiny hand and touched Jacob lightly on the cheek. His fingers were like static and they sent a shock through Jacob as the boy spoke through Jacob's head, Hi Daddy. I missed you... Momma told me alot about you.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 11:03 am

Jacob grinned and felt the jolt through his body. Hey... son. He thought nearly speechless.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 11:05 am

Violet was listening to the conversation. She smiled and then the boy said aloud, "Can I walk Momma?" Violet smiled with a puzzled expression, "Sure."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 11:07 am

Jacob's eyes glistened in proudness even though he had just met his son. I'm making a commitment now that I will not be like my father... He thought mainly to himself but it still transmitted over to Violet.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 11:09 am

Violet nodded and smiled at Jacob. The boy got up in one fluid motion from Violet's arms. He leapt from her arms and landed on the floor with amazing grace for a child. Violet shook her head, "The dart... It was the medicine they gave to him."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 11:12 am

"So... it wasn't just reflexes?" Jacob asked raising an eyebrow and looking at his son.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 11:14 am

Violet shook her head, "No, It was never reflexes."

The boy tugged on Jacob's shirt and then pranced over to a metal bar. He lifted it with little effort and then broke it in half grinning.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 11:19 am

"Nice Job." Jake complimented then looked over at Violet. "Then the dart medicine gave you both some kind of super reaction thing?"
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 11:21 am

Violet nodded, "Something along those lines, It was like someone had lit me on fire and drowned me at the same time." She shuttered and their son was at her side in a split second, 'It's okay Momma.' He said patting her arm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]
Page 11 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 22 ... 33  Next