RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

-Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

-Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 7:45 pm

Violet chuckled and Aaron came into the kitchen, "Oh! Chips!" He grabbed the bag and then climbed up into a chair, "I could blow them up." He mumbled in between stuffing chips into his little mouth.
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 7:55 pm

Jacob shook his head. "We don't want you dying from the fumes from the crackers. The explosion will be fine." He joked looking over at Violet.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 7:57 pm

Aaron shook his head and then did something amazing. A white sphere covered the chips and then they exploded into a flying mass of red organic chips. The funny thing was that the sphere kept the mess in and then they disenagrated into sand and dissapeared. He grinned, "See, it was easy."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 11:21 pm

Jacob grinned and shook his head in amazement. "Poor Koreans don't know what they're getting into." He said with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 9:13 am

Violet smiled and then hugged Aaron, "Do you think you could do that to people?"
Aaron blinked and nodded, "Yes, I've already done it on people... when they kidnapped me, I killed the two bad Immortals."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 11:04 am

"They got what they deserved." Jacob muttered. His face was now straight. "We can't stay here." He stated. "It's too dangerous."
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 2:23 pm

Violet nodded with a ficious expression on her face, "We should live with some relatives of yours, Jacob." And when I say we I mean Aaron. Violet finished in Jacob's head.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 9:10 pm

Jacob nodded. "If I can convince one of my fourth cousins." He said shrugging. I wished my Mom as still alive... She'd take care of Aaron in a snap...
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 9:16 pm

Violet couldn't help but snort and stifle a small laugh, She'd try and kill me Jacob. Or You. You know she HATED my guts.
Aaron blinked, "I heard that, you know. I can hear both of your thoughts as clearly as you were talking to me."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 9:20 pm

I know. We're talking about her grandson... You don't know how frequently she talked about stuff like that. Jacob stated, looking over at his son.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 12:07 pm

Aaron nodded softly, "But, I wanted to help... I could be a big help... and I know where they are keeping the President."
Violet's eyes widened, "They have the President?"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 6:16 pm

Jacob glared at him. "The president of the U.S.? ... The President of Russia, or some other President of a country?" He asked raising his eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 6:33 pm

Aaron dropped the bag of chips and then said something terrible and that a eight year old should NOT know.
Violet raised her eyebrows, "Aaron! That is not something we say in this family!"
He shook his head and said, "I-I Saw the President, of all the countries... They have them, in a giant metal room... You'll need my help to help them."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 6:38 pm

Jacob nodded slowly. "You don't say that... Me and your Mom might but..." He didn't finish his sentence not wanting to go into a ''Why?' 'Because'' fight. "You saw them at the Korean base. Right?"
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 6:42 pm

Aaron looked at Jacob with firey eyes and then stated, "I can say that word." (FYI: Aaron has all the powers and pretty much more. When he was looking at Jacob and stated that, he was trying to make Jacob listen to him, it's part of his powers. He can make people do things against their will.)
Violet blinked and looked into space, she zoned out for a moment to check the future and then nodded, "It's the Korean Base."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 6:47 pm

(Yep. I was actully thinking about making one of my characters have that.)

Jacob stared at him. "Ok..." He said quietly. He blinked and then rubbed his head. "Wait, what just happened?" He asked looking over at Violet.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 6:50 pm

Aaron looked down sheepishly and answered for his mother, "You said I could come with you guys to the Korean Base to save the Presidents! Let's go!"
Violet looked at Jacob and said, "I looked into the future to make sure we were going to the right place... I zoned out for a second, I'm not sure what you and Aaron did."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 6:54 pm

"Oh... Ok..." Jacob replied, blinking rapidly trying to remember what had happened.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 7:23 pm

Aaron put up barriers in his mind so Violet couldn't read it and he grinned at his parents, "Come on! We have to save the world!"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 7:27 pm

Jacob walked over to his son and ruffled his son's hair before grabbing ahold of his shoulder so he could help teleport Aaron to the base.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 7:31 pm

Aaron shook his head and said, "No daddy... Let me do it!" He dissapeared before Violet could come with them and she shook her head and telaported herself.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 7:34 pm

Jacob grit his teeth, staring up at the concrete building. Here... again. He thought, morphing into a new soldier.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 7:42 pm

Violet popped up behind them and put a hand on Jacob's shoulder. She spoke through both their minds, [i]We are going in as animals. Pick what you want. No solders this time, the animals need to be something that wouldn't be spicious.[i]
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 7:45 pm

The smartest thing would be to turn into a fly. Or something really small like that. Jake thought seriously.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 7:47 pm

Violet nodded softly.
Aaron shook his head, No... Then we run the risk of getting squished.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 21 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]
Page 21 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27 ... 33  Next