RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

-Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 21 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Becca!
One Special Member!

-Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 10:07 pm

Violet sat down beside him. She debated for a long time and then muttered a whine. She whimpered and then abruptly laid down. Her muzzle twitched from a shot of pain coursed through her. Her eyes were full of pain as she wondered what could do this, Jacob and her was invincible to her knowledge.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 10:10 pm

What's the matter? Jacob asked comfortingly noticing the pained look on her face. He bent his head down and inspected her twitching muzzle.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 10:13 pm

Violet tried to speak but all that came out was a forced yelp. She shook, her body almost rippling from the pain. She yelped and whined as she rolled over to expose a small scratch on her back. They was a jet black dart in it and she bit down on a thick branch, snapping it in half from the pain.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 10:16 pm

Jacob took the dart from her wound with his teeth and laid it on the ground. He sniffed it then nearly retched at the stench. I think there might have been something in the dart... He said placing his paw on her cut to try to heal the wound.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 10:19 pm

Like Violet hadn't already known that. She gave him a worried look anyways and yelped out, If... they... have... some... thing... like... this... then... we... are... do-, The ending set off a long wailing howl.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 10:20 pm

Jacob breathed deeply and turned into a human so he could think straighter without all of the scents coming to him.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 10:23 pm

Violet was still howling, it was a moaning from the pain that was corsing through her body with daring speeds.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 10:25 pm

Jacob tried putting a painless emotion over her. He made the wound flood with water that he had made come up from a fresh spring under them.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 10:26 pm

Violet's howl cut off in the middle and she slumped back down like she was muted. Her form flickered and she was human again her eyes full of pain.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 10:28 pm

Jake took out a band-aid from the bottom of his backpack. Why he had packed it, he had no clue. He unpackaged it and put it on Violet's wound.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 10:32 pm

Violet bit down on her lip and she tried to stand up.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 10:33 pm

Jacob frowned and helped her over to a large tree off the trail. You need to sit down... He said in a calm voice.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 10:37 pm

Violet shook her human head and muttered, "I'm truely fine..."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 10:38 pm

Jacob nodded. "You still need the rest though." He said overprotective.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 10:41 pm

Violet tried to glare, but it was just a weak look, "Really... Jake... I don't need it..."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 10:53 pm

Jacob sighed and gave her a comforting glance. He sat down beside her quietly.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 10:56 pm

Without thinking Violet slumped to lay on Jacob. She probably feeled weaker and lighter than before, it was like the dart had mad her sick in a couple seconds.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 10:58 pm

Jacob sighed. "Do you feel sick? Are you hurting?" He asked worried about her.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 10:59 pm

Violet tried to lie, "No... I am fine..." but her vioce cracked on fine.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 11:01 pm

Jacob frowned. I sound like my Mother when I fell off of my bike once... He thoght to himself distastfully.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 11:04 pm

Violet tried to glare, she croked out, "No... You're just concerned."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 11:05 pm

Jacob shook his head and smiled lightly. This reminded him of the day they had figured out that they would both die if they were more than 200 yards away.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 11:09 pm

Violet stifled a small smile at the memory in Jacob's mind and leaned her head closer to him. She didn't feel much better but the water that had cleaned the wound had helped.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 11:11 pm

"I miss those days. When I was a clueless idiot..." Jake said a hint of laughter in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 11:12 pm

Violet smiled more enthusiastic, "I sure don't."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]   -Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-Powerhouses- PART TWO! [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly]
Page 9 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 21 ... 33  Next