RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

- An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 22 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

- An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 11:59 am

Ben turned "Violet you're NOT coming." He growled and turned back to hiking over to the road.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

- An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 12:03 pm

"I don't think your one to tell me where I can go. I was sent by my father to help you since he couldn't help." Violet said glaring, "If you recall the prophecy it says no gods will help you, I am no god. I am helping deal with it."

James pulled Emma in front of him and steered her toward the road whispering, "Ignore her, come on."

Lilliana growled at Violet and then said, "Ben, she's right."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 12:05 pm

Ben bit his lip and nodded.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 12:08 pm

Lilliana nodded and then said, "Does this not mess with the prophecy though?"

Garnette nodded, "I can stay behind if you wish."

James raised an eyebrow and whispered to Emma, "As long as you don't leave I won't." He winked.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 12:09 pm

"I'm not leaving." Emma whispered.

"It probably does and I'd rather have Garnette with us then Violet. Call me crazy." Ben whispered to her.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 12:13 pm

Lilliana glared and whispered back, "So you'd rather have a bubble-headed idiotic daughter of Aphrodite than A smart and mysterious daughter of Hades? Ben, your a don of Posidon, along with James. I'm the daughter of Zeus. Violet is the daughter of Hades! We would have four powerful children of the big three and then Emma, I am not sure about hre but she's the daughter of Apollo, she can't be that bad!"

Violet stood behind Lilliana and Ben watching them whisper back and forth.

Garnette went ahead and turned to leave.

James smiled at Emma.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 12:16 pm

"You're right all she probably could do would be throwing make-up and lipstick around." Ben said and nodded at Garnette "Sorry."
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 12:22 pm

Garnette smiled, "No need." She walked down Half-blood hil and dissapeared into her cabin.

Lilliana smiled, "Finally you make some sense."

Violet smiled, "Good, Good. M'Kay, my Father told me to not take you to The City of Angel's my way.... It's a little dark, if I can use that term lightly."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 12:24 pm

Ben nodded and stopped at the road ready to turn left and head for Manhatten.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 12:26 pm

Lilliana walked alongside Ben keeping his pace. She whispered into his ear, "Now what?"

Violet sat in midair with a dark cloud of violet smoke underneath her. She floated after Lilliana and Ben.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 7:23 pm

"We get to New York, and then start west." Ben explained plainly as they walked along the road.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 10:14 pm

Lilliana nodded silently.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 10:28 pm

Ben heard a hiss and saw a small rhododendren bush russel to his side and an old women looking thing with leathery wings sprung out. A Furie Ben thought and brought out his sword ready to fight.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 10:29 pm

Violet grimaced and then her sword dropped from the orb. She twisted her arms together and smoke came out ingulfing the Furie in the choking violet gas.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 10:33 pm

The Furie coughed and screamed coming out of the gas and flying over to Violet hissing. "O' Daughter of our king don't dare attack me, Your Daddy can't protect you from me." She growled extending a claw and gently running it across Violets throat as if she was seeing the best way to cut her head off.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 10:35 pm

Violet grabbed the Furie's claw with a black gloved hand and twisted it to the side hearing a resounding crack. Violet hissed and took her sword stabbing it into the Furie's stomach and twisting malously.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 10:40 pm

The furie cryed out in pain and turned it back healing immeadiately. The furie backed away and hissed.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 10:42 pm

Violet followed it with her celestrial bronze sword held high, "Come back and you'll be worse hurt than your stomach."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 10:47 pm

The Furie dissapeared is a poof of black smoke sending a smell of rotten eggs through the air.

Ben coughed and turned his sword back into a pencil.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 10:49 pm

Violet's sword dissapeared into the orb and she backed away and sat on her violet smoke agian.

Lilliana's brow furrowed and she coughed, "Yuck, I really hate it when they dissapear."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 10:51 pm

Ben nodded ad put his backpack back into a comfortable position.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 10:55 pm

Lilliana followed Ben along the road, utterly bored.

Violet floated behind them messing with orbs of Black and violet smoke.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 10:59 pm

Ben walked along, his worn out sneakers paddling the ground.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 6:30 pm

Lilliana followed slowly but surely.

Violet yawned involuntarily and groaned, this was taking forever.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 6:42 pm

A rumble came from around a turn and revealed an old jeep.

Ben groaned as he saw the man in the front. "My Step-Dad."

The old jeep sputtered to a stop infront of the group. A plump man with grey greasy hair opened the door and called out to Ben.
"Hey Benny-Boy! I see your little friends are out in the dumps, Aye? Your school to good for you?" He asked in a slobbish voice. "Get in, I can take your little 'Peace group' to New York." He said gesturing to the bed of the car.

Ben grimaced and nodded. "That would be nice, Ga- I mean Dad" He said correcting himself so he wouldn't get yelled at. He slowly walked over to the trunk of the car and sat down, his head against the back window looking at the road waiting for her friends to get in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

- An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!
Page 14 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 22 ... 31  Next