RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

- An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 19 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

- An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 2:17 am

((Oooo I got Idea... I hope it's ok with you...))

"James..." Emma said solemly and let a tear fall down her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

- An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 2:19 am

Lilliana held back a choke and started to laugh uncontrollably, "Oh my gods! Come with me!"

(Perfectly fine if what I'm about to do is... Hehe, :twisted:)
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 2:20 am

"Ok..." Emma said not sure what she was so excited about.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 2:22 am

Lilliana giggled and then they dissapeared into a mist. They reappeared in front of the Arena where James was standing with his mouth open. Lilliana laughed and said, "Stop you'll catch flys." She danced lightly over to Ben and leaned on his shoulder explaining everthing in fast giddy murmers.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 2:24 am

"James?" Emma asked grinning recognizing the boy.

"Seriously? You're Aphrodite's Daughter I just know it." Ben said sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 2:27 am

Lilliana laughed and danced around happily, "Haha! Artemis is gonna kill me! I don't even care either! Hehe!"

James smiled, "No way, is it really you Emma? You can't be a Whatchamacallit too?" He asked not remembering what they were called.

"Demi-gods." Lilliana muttered rolling her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 2:28 am

"Oh my Gods James!" Emma yelled and ran towards him embracing him in a big hug.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 2:30 am

James Smiled and hugged her back, "Hey! I can't believe this!"

Artemis gasped as she emerged from the woods, "EMMA WHAT THE GODS DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING?"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 2:31 am

"Shut it Artemis" Emma retaliated looking at her angry.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 2:33 am

Artemis glared angrily, "How dare you!"

Lilliana rushed towards Artemis, she knew she was no match for Artemis so she screamed, "APOLLO! HELP!"

(Play Apollo, xDD.)
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 2:34 am

Apollo appeared in a burst of light. "What is it cous.?" He asked urgently.

Emma glared.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 2:35 am

"Help, Please! You so owe me since you killed me!" Lilliana screamed trying to calm down Artemis.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 2:37 am

"I know." Apollo said looking over at Artemis. "Calm down Artemis. Normal people don't like your hunt." He said calmly.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 2:39 am

Artemis humfed and turned toward Emma, "But look at your daughter and that, that, BOY!"

James pointed at himself calmly, "Who, me?"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 2:41 am

"She looks fine to me." Apollo said looking at Emma.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 2:43 am

"GOSH, HOW CAN I BE RELATED TO SUCH A PLAYER?!" Artemis yelled running back off into the woods.

Lilliana danced over and then started to really dance back and forth, "Oh, yeah, oh yeah, Artemis let ya go, Oh yeah, oh yeah." She moved her arms side to side and did the moonwalk back and forth looking like a complete mentalcase.

James laughed at Lilliana and then hugged Emma agian.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 2:44 am

Ben nodded silently.

Emma laughed and broke her bow and arrows in half. "I'M FREE!" She yelled.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 2:47 am

Lilliana kept dancing and then suddenly stopped, "Poop. I'm still Not free."

James smiled at Emma, "I'm happy for you."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 2:48 am

"That's why i'm not bouncing off of the walls" Ben replied sadly.

Emma grinned.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 2:49 am

Lilliana bit her lip and furrowed her brow, "Apollo?" She asked hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 2:51 am

"I would help, but it isn't up to me." Apollo said and disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 2:52 am

"Gods, I'm gonna kill him and then make him go through what I am!" Lilliana screamed hoping he heard her.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 2:53 am

Apollo appeared again. "I'll do what I can." He replied happily and disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 2:54 am

Lilliana laughed and smiled, "I knew that would get the playa moving." She skipped over to Ben and hugged him, "It'll all work out, no worrys."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 2:56 am

"It will." Ben replied even though he had his doubts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

- An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!
Page 8 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 19 ... 31  Next