RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

- An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

- An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 2:11 pm

Ben sighed again and nodded. "Trust me Arabelle you'll be hated by me for the rest of my life."
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

- An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 2:14 pm

Arabelle stuck her tounge out at Ben and marched off toward the sidewalk, "Let's just go back to camp Water Boy."

Lilliana laughed and said, "I'll take you, and then I must leave."

(I have plans at camp, do not worry.)
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 2:16 pm

((Ok...))

Ben nodded and rolled his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 2:19 pm

Lilliana took them up in a whirlwind and they landed in camp shortly. She hugged Ben before going, "I'll miss you... Artemis probably won't let me see you for a while..."

Belle ran down the hill and burst into her cabin in tears, shaking on her bed.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 2:34 pm

Ben nodded lightly. "She can't keep me from talking to you though..."
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 3:56 pm

Lilliana rolled her eyes and hugged Ben, "I will miss you so." She dissapeared into a mist and then reappeared standing beside Artemis. Artemis smiled, "You will be mortal once more my dear, in due time. For now, we hunt, a group of ten wild men found and killed one of the bears of this forest, we must travel and punish the brutes, they left the bear for dead and killed for sport. Come now." Artemis bounded off with Lilliana at her side.

(I'm thinking about making a boy that is another Son of Posidon? Could I?)
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 3:59 pm

((Sure! HIS HALF BROTHER! xDD))

Ben waved goodbye even though he knew she wasn't watching. He walked down the hill and into camp. He walked down to his cabin and took off his shoes. He laied down on his bed and looked up at the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 5:01 pm

Name (Full please): James Alexander Smith
Description: A tall muscular build seventeen year old. He has dark piercing green eyes and cropped dirty blonde hair. James is very tall and lean from being a track star all his life.
Personality (No Unfolds please): A mysterious boy that has a very comical and peppy side. He can get very angry sometimes and can blow up randomly. He is an extrordinary fighter consitering he has never held a sword in his life.
Parent (Or if you are a Greek creature Satyr, Tree Nymph, ETC): Posidon ;)
Other: Nope!
Good Side or Bad?: Good, I will stay loyal to my side.

James held his side and gasped stumbling over Half-blood hill. He fell to his knees right inside the bountries and gasped for air. He was bleeding severly and the stick in his hand was bloody. The minotur behind him bellowed and ran away, sad that his prey had esacped him. James groaned and fainted.

(Ben could hear the bellow?)
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 5:10 pm

((Accepted!))

Ben heard a bellow that seemed to come from the minotaur. He scrammbled outside and ran towards the direction of the bellow. No shoes just socks. He gasped as a thorn peirced his foot. He limped over to the big house and looked up he saw a boy laying on the ground limp.

Last edited by =Ben/=/ on Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 5:27 pm

James groaned agian, he was flickering in and out of constisness (SP?). He rolled over and groaned agian, clutching his bleeding side. He had no idea what that thing was that had attacked him, it almost looked like a Minotur; but those were only in Greecian Myths. Or were they? He held his side and saw a boy his age, "Help!" He groaned and gasped out at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 5:30 pm

Ben looked strangly at the boy he had some resembalince to himself. "I'll be right back." He said and sprinted towards the big house he flung open the door and saw Chiron restringing his bow. "Someone is hurt and is barely conciouse!" Ben said urgently.

Chiron galloped out of the room after Ben and up to half-blood hill.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 5:37 pm

James groaned, "What the heck is happening?! I was at a track meet and then got chased here by some sort of Minotur thing! It stopped after I passed this tree, Oh my word! Your a horse!" He clutched his side and groaned agian.

(If you want I can bring Lilli into this...?)
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 5:40 pm

"We should get him inside and treat him with Ambrosia and Nectar." Chiron said.

Ben lifted the boy onto Chiron's back.

(I don't care)
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 5:43 pm

Lilliana and Artemis both came running out of the forest with their bows strung, "Hellhounds! In the forest! There was a breech in the barrier!" Lilliana turned and shot a Hellhound in the chest as it lunged toward her. She shot two more and then Artemis finished the last one off, "Nevermind!" They both called in unision. Artemis nodded at Lilli as she dissapeared and Lilli threw her bow on her back and trotted up to Ben and Chiron, "Who is the new boy?"

James groaned, "The name is James... James Alexander Smith."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 5:44 pm

"You heard..." Ben said as Chiron let James down on a bed.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 5:48 pm

Lilliana nodded and then knelt down beside the boy, from a pouch at her side she took out a strange green herb and put it on the boys side. The cut immediantly healed and Lilliana gave the boy a flask of nectar. "There, he should be fine, Do you want to explain, or shall I?" She asked motioning to James' puzzled expression.

James raised an eyebrow, "I feel tons better, and there isn't even a strach on my side... where am I? Who are you people? What was that thing?"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 5:49 pm

"I will..." Ben said and came closer. "James...Have you ever heard of the Greek Gods on Mount Olympus and the Underworld?" He asked softly.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 5:53 pm

"Yeah, in Social Studies when I was actually listening, those stories are so freaky." James snorted obviously not paying attention.

Lilliana had to hold back the urge of slapping the idiot. How dare he, he was acting like a complete and utter fool. "Idiot..." she muttered under her breath.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 5:58 pm

"Well all of those things they said were true... The monsters, The Gods, everything else. You are at Camp Half-Blood a place for all of the Demigods in the Western Civalization. I'm Ben, this is Lilliana, That's Artemis over there, and this is Chiron; yes the centaur that helped most of the heroes." Ben explained filling in all of the questions James had.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 6:02 pm

James started to laugh, "Oh my word! Is this some sick dream?"

"No!" Lilliana houted at James with a glare, "Believe it! Your most likely a Demi-god too, because you were chased by a minotur. A demi-god is the son/daughter of one of the greek gods. You have you father's/mother's powers, whoever they might be."

All of the sudden a triden appeared over James head and he started to swat at it, "What in the world does that mean?"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 6:04 pm

Ben stared, shocked. "No wonder..." He said aloud and smiled at his half brother. "It means you're a son of Posiedon; God of the Sea."
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 6:08 pm

"Isn't he one of The Big Three, I think they called 'em in the textbook? I think I might have read that chapter..." James asked looking even more puzzled.

Lilliana smiled, "I am Lilliana Marie Aradilia, daughter of Zeus. He is Ben Ravenwood son of Posidon; Like yourself, you're half-brothers."

"This is too freaky, I'm leaving." James said getting up and heading for the door.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 6:11 pm

"If you want to get killed by monsters than go." Ben said leaning up against one of the walls.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 8:50 pm

James turned, "M-Monsters?"

Lilliana started to laugh, "Oh, my word. You are not very macular are you?"

James glared at Lilli, "So."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 8:52 pm

"Yeah, you know Hydra, The Nemean Lion, and the Minotaur that was chasing you." Ben said cheerfuly not wanting to scare him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

- An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!
Page 5 of 31Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18 ... 31  Next