RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

- An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

- An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 2:49 am

"It's no problem." Ben said sweetly sitting down on the wet ground next to her. It must look really weird. Two teenagers sitting in the middle of New York.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

- An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 2:55 am

It in fact did look wierd. Through the haze the entire escapade looked like a big break up fight between a messed up teenage girl and her boyfriend. The storm hadn't even affected the people through the haze only a couple of clouds and such. Through the haze Lilliana hadn't desended from the sky she had jumped off of a park bench. Lilliana wiped her eyes and sniffed quietly still shaking and sobbing every once in a while from the after affects of the sobbing. She shook her head with effort and put a hand on her brow. "N-No B-ben, it is a p-p-problem. I-I'd be better o-off d-d-d-d-dead."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 2:58 am

"Don't even say that!" Ben demanded getting up form his seat. He just noticed the small crowd of people surrounding them. "Umm..."
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 3:03 am

Lilliana sniffed and shrinked back from Ben's demand like the words had stung. She shook a coupled more times and looked at the crowd around them making her feel like a side show at the zoo. She stood up shakily and wobbled on her feet for a few moments before cluching her head and wincing from the pain seering through it.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 3:04 am

Ben helped her get up and be steady. "Lean on me."
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 3:08 am

Lilliana did as she was told and leaned on Ben for support. She pressed her body against him trying to block out the stares of everyone around them.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 3:09 am

Ben pushed a couple people away as if they were paparazzi and slowly walked back to the place where James and Emma were.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 3:10 am

Lilliana clutched her head and groaned as it started to pound like drums.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 3:11 am

"Add pressure to it. It works." Ben said looking over at her.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 3:12 am

Lilliana pressed agianst her head with her fist and felt the pain lessen a bit. She smiled partly and stuttered out, "T-Thanks."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 3:13 am

"No problem." Ben said as he let her sit down on a bench as he stood among Emma and James.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 3:15 am

Lilliana sat down on the bench and pressed against her head.

James released Emma from his iron grasp and looked at Ben, "What happened?"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 3:16 am

Emma rubbed her arms.

"Nothing." Ben said abruptly
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 3:19 am

James mumbled a sorry toward Emma and then pulled Ben away from the girls, "It has to be something or she wouldn't have freaked."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 12:00 pm

"I followed her, and I was saying how we should really get going and then she started to yell that I was a low-brained Water Boy and that the only reason I didn't go with the Whirl-Wind idea was because it wasn't comfortable. She was wrong about that. I explained and then she 'deflated'." Ben explained really not wanting to go into the reason why he didn't want to go via Whirl Wind.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 4:08 pm

James nodded slowly and then pointed out, "I am not to fond of the Whirl-wind idea because it doesn't suit me being in the air like that. You have other reasons, I can tell. What are the other reasons?"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 4:33 pm

Ben shook his head. "I don't." He lied and went back over to Lilliana and Emma.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 4:38 pm

James shook his head and walked back toward Emma.

Lilliana's headache didn't hurt as bad as before and she looked up her eyes puffy and red.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 4:40 pm

"I'm going to be mad at you if you don't stop crying." Ben said sarcastically. "Everybody has outbursts like that."
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 4:42 pm

Lilliana sniffed and gave a small smile. She said in a small broken and cracked voice, "And we can't have that can we?"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 4:44 pm

"Nope." Ben said sitting down next to her and rubbing her back.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 4:46 pm

Lilliana smiled and her eyes twinkled, "Listen Ben I'm sorry-" She started.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 4:47 pm

Ben hit her lightly in the shoulder. "I know." He said softly.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 4:50 pm

Lilliana smiled and wiped her eyes again. She sighed and then asked abruptly, "There were other reasons on why you didn't want to travel via Whirl-wind weren't there?"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 4:54 pm

"Nope. Just the one I told you about." Ben said his eyes glinted forgetting Jacob and Emma were there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 18 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

- An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!
Page 18 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24 ... 31  Next