RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

- An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 27 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

- An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 4:27 pm

"No. You're alive. I'm alive. My sister is alive." He said running the back of his hand over her forehead.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

- An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 6:56 pm

Lilliana shook her head, "No your drowned your sister... Dionysus killed you... I watched."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 6:59 pm

Ben explained everything and poured more of the nectar into her mouth. "Swallow." He commanded.

Brooke rolled her eye's as she leaned up against the labryinth wall.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 7:01 pm

Lilliana swallowed and her brow raised, "So your Ben's sister?" She asked Brooke looking at her up and down.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 7:02 pm

"Yeah... You must be Lilly. The one Ben talked about all last winter." Brooke said smiling.

Ben blushed hoping it would hide in the dark.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 7:45 pm

Lilliana blushed a deep cherry red and looked down at her hands.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 7:46 pm

Brooke rolled her eyes and muttered "Love birds."

Ben smiled as he looked around.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 7:53 pm

Lilliana's clothes flickered and then returned to normal. She grabbed her bolt and stuffed the now pen in her pocket.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 7:54 pm

"I really hate Dionysus." Ben said gritting his teeth and getting up.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 7:56 pm

"So, do I. Wait, does that mean Brooke can see through the mist?" Lilliana asked hoping for the best, "If she can then we can get the others and get out!"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 7:58 pm

"What in the world is 'The Mist'?" Brooke asked quizically.

Ben rolled his eyes and muttered something about being smarter than a college student.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 8:00 pm

Lilliana smiled and laughed her golden eyes sparkling.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 8:01 pm

"You're welcome to explain." Ben whispered to her. "She'll probably only beleive you."
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 8:03 pm

Lilliana smiled and then said in an intelligent voice, "The Mist is a magical mist that shrouds human eyes from the monsters in our world."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 8:06 pm

"Nutcases." Brooke muttered and then all of the sudden a lightning bolt appeared above her head. Glowing yellow.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 8:07 pm

Lilliana felt an overwhelming wave of jealousness wash over her. She bit her lip and then turned to Ben and whispered harshly, "SHE'S MY HALF-SISTER! AHHHHHH!!!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 8:12 pm

Ben nodded slowly. "You're a daghter of Zeus..." He said slowly.

Brooke swat at the fading lightning bolt.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 8:15 pm

Lilliana stomped her foot and yelled, "NO! I WANTED TO BE AN ONLY CHILD!"

[She's acting like a child. xDD]
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 8:17 pm

"Calm down!" Ben said lightly. "I know she's a nuicanse but..."
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 8:18 pm

"NO!" Lilliana shouted electricity dancing on her outstreached fingers.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 8:20 pm

Right where the lightning bolt had been a dark blue lyer was in it's place.

"Hermes." Ben said smiling. "She's not you're half sister. She's your cousin."
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 8:23 pm

Lilliana suddenly smiled and then went off toward the next passage way.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 8:25 pm

Ben rolled his eye's at Brooke. "You knew about The Mist and everything." He hissed at her.

Brooke shrugged. "I wasseeing how smart she was."
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 8:27 pm

On the other side of the wall Lilliana was flickering in and out of her powers. She couldn't control them.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 8:28 pm

Ben sighed and continued to walk down the dark passage.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 24 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

- An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!
Page 24 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 27 ... 31  Next