RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

- An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 27 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Becca!
One Special Member!

- An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 12:55 pm

Lilliana couldn't help but look back worriedly at Ben. She turned before he saw her and said, "I'm going in. Follow me if you wish, if not Violet and Sara will take you back above." With that Lilliana stepped through the arch and dissapeared. There were no walls to be seen until Lilliana appeared standing beside a stone wall. She heard a roar and started to run.

Violet hit her head against the arch and muttered, "She can't come out unless she finishes!"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

- An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 12:58 pm

Ben heard a deep roar and ran in after her.

((The children of Echidna are supposed to be at the shore of the West Coast BTW so don't use any of her childdies.))
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 1:36 pm

(M'Kay, thankies for tellin'!)

All the sudden a Lion sprang out from behind a piller and leaped at Lilliana. She grabbed her sword and speared the lion threw the chest and kept runnning.

Violet shook her head and pulled James, Emma, and Sara into the Labrynth, "In we go!""

Lilliana was soon lost in the passages and started to wonder around. She was far from where she had started. She had suspisions that where you started changed each time you went in.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 1:39 pm

Ben quickly lost Lilliana and was waundering the passages looking for her or his friends.

Emma took out her bow and muttered a few words it went up in cold flame that burned a dark orange and flooded the passage with light for about a 10 foot radius.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 1:41 pm

Lilliana started to glow an eerie yellow as her light powers kicked in. She lost her normal clothes and gained her fighting ones, the bolts casting a yellow white light all around her.

Violet smiled and then said, "Okay, first we all need to find Ben. Lilliana will be fine."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 1:44 pm

((Pfft calling Ben a wimp. xD))

"I think Ben will be fine..." Emma said sticking up for him.

Ben heard a cackle and quickly looked around him. A dark sillouette emerged from behind a large rock. Dionysus.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 1:55 pm

Violet shook her head, "No, This is Dionysus' Maze. He'll die."

Lilliana saw a sillouette emerge in her periphial vison and spun on her heels holding her sword out. It was the Mintor of theis maze... the king on Minoturs.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 1:59 pm

"Hey Benjamin." Dionysus cackled and made vines sprout and wrap around Ben. "Say your final prayers."

Ben mumbled something but it was really hard to make out.

Dinoysus grinned and made the vines tighten.

Ben let out a yell as two of his ribs cracked.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 3:34 pm

Lilliana brantished her sword and then heard a yell. Her head and the Minotur's turned toward the sound and Lilliana used that distraction to escape towards the sound. She sprinted and run up on a tall rock and did a flip coming up over a smaller wall. She tottered for a moment before falling off the top and landing on the other side with a crack. Pain split her vision as she relized her crazy antics had caused her a broken arm. She shook her head and got up from the ground with effort and headed toward the yell slowly. All the sudden the walls seemed to switch and the Minotur was behind her once more. She screamed and pumped her legs to get away.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 3:38 pm

"Good-Bye Ben." Dionysus growled and made the vinse squeeze as hard as possible.

Ben let out a yell again before his body went limp and the vines dissapeared. He laid limp on the ground. Dead.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 3:44 pm

Lilliana came apon Dionysus dissapearing and Ben falling to the ground lifeless. She shook her head and her hair flew out behind her. She grabbed her bolt and yelled, "COME AND GET ME YOU OVERGROWN BULL!"

The Minotur snorted and charged it's horns pointed at Lilli's chest. She leaped up and prayed that this worked. She took the arm that was broken and used it as a leeve to propell herself on the Minoturs head. It shattered in pain as she stabbed at the Minoturs head leaving giant gashes. At the end she threw her bolt up and electricity charged the section and hit the Minotur in the chest. It fell over dead or stunned Lilliana didn't know. She was covered in her blood, the minotur's, and now Ben's as she crawled over to him and lay a hand on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 3:48 pm

Dionysus cackled. "That was for you." He said with a toothy grin. "He's in a better place now..." He said trying to brainwash her.

Ben appeared right next to Tartarus. He looked at his hands it was almost transparent. He looked around and saw his sister floating towards him.

"Hello, Little brother." She said in a sweet voice. "I've watched everything, and I'm sorry about what I said about your Father and our Mother." She said her golden hair flowing behind her.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 3:51 pm

Lilliana got up with tears in her eyes and effort. She shook her head and said, "Come 'ere, I've died twice already, I want to know how it feels for a minor god to die." She pointed her sword at Dionysus' chest and said, "It wasn't for me you Basket head, you just killed him because you wanted to get to my emotions and toy with them. I WON'T LET YOU!" She screamed into his face.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 3:52 pm

Dionysus grinned. "You can't hurt me..." He growled.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 3:55 pm

"Watch me." Lilliana growled and clapped her hands together in front of her making it sound like thunder. She smiled and then yelled, "I SUMMON THE POWERS OF ZEUS!" A resounding crack went through as the sky of the UNderworld darkened to an eerie yellow and lightning struck repeatedly throughout the sky. Lilliana took her bolt out and it changed into her sword, "Come and get me."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 3:59 pm

Ben nodded. "Why are you here?" He asked.

"Because, Since you killed me. And it was Kronos's fault, Hades granted me availability to be human again and I can bring anyone with me." She declared.

"So.. Are you taking me?" Ben asked urgently.

"Yes, You idiot!" She said and took his hand.

Ben opened his eye's and saw Lilliana pulling out her sword on Dionysus. He coughed and saw his sisters eyes meeting with his.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 4:00 pm

Lilliana didn't notice Ben or his Sister. She was to bent on ripping that basket-head to shreads. She rushed at him and jumped, coming down with her sword...
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 4:03 pm

Dionysus held the sword in his hand. "You can;t hurt me that easily." He growled and dissapeared into Purple smoke.

Ben got up on his knee's and smiled weakly before blacking out.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 4:04 pm

Lilliana felt the air being sucked out of her and she gasped her vision going momentarily black. She shook her head and tried to fight the overwhelming pain from her arm.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 4:04 pm

Name (Full please): Brooke Ravenwood
Description: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 23 F610403
Personality (No Unfolds please): Brooke is quirky and hylariouse. She sometimes is very RANDOM. She is 21.
Parent (Or if you are a Greek creature Satyr, Tree Nymph, ETC): Unknown
Other: Ben's Sister

Good Side or Bad?:Good.

Brooke slapped Ben in the face and smiled as his eye's fluttered open.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 4:08 pm

Lilliana's vision flickered for a moment and she swore she saw Ben and a girl. It died again and she was left with blackness.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 4:09 pm

Ben slowly crawled over to Lilly and waited for her to wake up.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 4:11 pm

(She's awake, just can't see.)

Lilliana felt around her for her flask of Necter and soon found it one her side. She struggled to get ot off her belt.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 4:12 pm

Ben noticed what she was doing. He grabbed it for her and poured it into her open mouth.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 4:18 pm

Lilliana swallowed and her vision cleared to see Ben. She shook her head and then asked, "Am I dead?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 23 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

- An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!
Page 23 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 27 ... 31  Next