RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

- An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 22 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Becca!
One Special Member!

- An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 9:03 pm

Violet laughed and smiled, "It is under the space neddle in Seattle. Gosh your pushy."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

- An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 9:06 pm

Ben rolled his eyes and nodded.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 9:11 pm

Lilliana drew her sword and pointed it toward Violet.

Violet gave Lilliana a dark look and commanded, "Lay your sword down Lilliana Marie Aradilia, Daughter of Zeus."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 9:15 pm

"Stalker" Ben muttered and pushed Lilliana's sword down "She's fine." He said.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 9:18 pm

Violet formed a dark violet orb behind her back and then brought it to the front, "I am no stalker." She lifted the orb and a black light shot out from it. The orb broke and a jet black sword fell. It's hilt was adorned with amethysts and Violet caught it, she looked at the hilt and said, "You have a great many things to learn Lilliana, I would not be so quick to assume sides."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 9:20 pm

Ben rolled his eyes "Know it all." He said and waited for his companions to follow.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 9:25 pm

Violet glared at Ben with piercing violet eyes. She hissed, "I can summon spirts that would make your skin crawl. Would you like my help or not?"

Lilliana stood beside Ben and hissed in his ear, "She is the biggest witch I have ever met."

Garnette stood beside Lilliana her black hair almost identical to Violets, she shook the feeling that something was up off her mind and tensed her muscles.

James stood silently beside Emma; a hand placed protectivly on her small shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 9:28 pm

"I wouldn't be surprised if she was Hades himself." Ben whispered.

Emma smiled and rested her head on James shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 9:35 pm

Lilliana smiled at Ben and held the hilt of her sword.

James smiled and ran his hand over Emma's hair for a moment.

Violet had to help from puking. She shook her head, "I see Garnette has put the love bug in this pathetic troop."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 9:36 pm

"That's it!" Ben growled and took out his sword.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 9:42 pm

Violet chuckled and a boy about ten appeared beside her. He was pale and shorter than most. Violet touched his head lovingly and muttered, "You would not dare to fight in the presence of my half-brother... He died but two days ago... Now I can only see him..." A tear fell from her violet eye and She turned to Arabelle, she had been stalking them in the shadows. Violet gave a piercing glare and commanded, "Come Arabelle. I can summon your father, who you still grieve for like a lost child."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 9:45 pm

"I wouldn't mind one bit!" Ben growled putting the sword point on Violet's neck. "You probably are just making it up." He hissed.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 9:51 pm

Violet dissapeared into a violet smoke. She appeared but not two steps away and held out her own sword, "We will fight, but on equal terms Son of Posidon."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 9:55 pm

Ben turned not lowering his sword. "What makes you so sure about that?" He asked tensly his hands turning white.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 9:57 pm

Violet held her sword entirely out and said, "I can make sure, but I trust you enough that we will be fair."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 9:59 pm

Ben nodded, "Bu if you lay one finger on any person here mainly Lilliana you'll be dead before you have time to react." He warned and lowered his weapon.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 10:03 pm

Violet laughed, "I would much rather harm a squirrel than your precious Lilliana, A squirrel would give a bette fight."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 10:04 pm

Ben gritted his teeth and backed up.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 10:08 pm

Violet crossed swords with Ben and then brought hers away with a sickening screech. The metal crashed and sparks flew from Violet's sword as she stabbed at Ben.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 10:09 pm

Ben dodged and swung at her sword ringing a clatter through the air.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 10:12 pm

Violet's sword Clashed agianst Ben's as the clangs rang through the air. Violet was swift, she did not tire from the fight, her senses were on high alert and she didn't falter.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 10:13 pm

Ben pursed his lips and dodged a blow that would have cut clean across his neck. He backed away and stopped, "I beleive you now."
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 10:16 pm

Violet backed away slowly not lowing her sword. She nodded solumly and said, "Good."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 10:19 pm

Ben nodded and turned readjusting his backpack. "Come on Lilly, James, Emma, and Garenette" He said walking down Half-Blood Hill.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 10:47 am

Lilliana turned and followed Ben with tense musles.

James put a protective arm around Emma's waist and pulled her along to follow Ben and Lilliana.

Garnette brought up the back, she wasn't tense or scared of Violet.

Violet snapped her fingers quietly and the dark violet orb came back. She held the sword up and the orb engulfed it. She followed behind the group slowly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

- An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!
Page 13 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 22 ... 31  Next