RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

- An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 26 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

- An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 12:29 am

Ben looked around the Underworld. He had been here once before; last summer. "Thanks." He gasped.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

- An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 12:37 am

Violet nodded and Sara tried to brighten the mood by smiling.

Lilliana eventually made a tornado and she screamed for it to stop. All of the sudden it did. Lilliana's emotions were still flooding her thoughts and she could hardly think as she commanded ther storm to dissapear. The tornado dissapeared before it even hurt anything and the people below her gasped. Some of them had seen through the mist. She had to leave, she was in her yellow suit now and her lightning bolt was hanging on her side as people snapped pictures of her in the air with their cell phones. The storm stopped behind her and the clouds parted but Lilliana remained in the sky suspended in midair with her bleach blonde hair waving around her.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 12:40 am

Ben rolled his eye's and looked around.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 12:42 am

Violet stuck her head above ground and gasped, "She's suicidal!"

Lilliana couldn't get down, it was like some force had pinned her in the sky for all the people to know who and what she actually was. She struggled but nothing happened.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 12:43 am

Ben gulped it was all his fault Why did I have to tell the truth?! He thought ravinously. He let a tear run down his cheek and looked up above him. Solid Darkness.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 12:45 am

Violet took Ben's hand and jerked him up making him able to phase through the ground and see Lilliana.

Lilliana stopped struggling for a moment and crossed her legs. Her cape flowed out behind her as a bright yellow glow surronded her and a bolt of lightning crossed the sky. Lilliana had dissapeared.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 12:47 am

"What just happened?!" Ben asked looking frightened. "Did she die?!" He asked desprately. "She can't have!"
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 12:49 am

Violet smaked Ben across the head and smiled for one of the first times, "She's not dead."

Lilliana appeared in her regular clothes behind them in the underworld, "Phew, that was tough!"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 12:54 am

Ben went back down hearing her voice. He ran at her and hugged her tight.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 12:58 am

Lilliana fell off the back of the rock she was sitting on and said, "Oof."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 1:00 am

"Sorry..." Ben said shee[ishly dusting his pants.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 1:04 am

Lilliana smiled and hugged him back, "You seriously didn't think I was dead did you?"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 1:05 am

Ben blushed. "I did." He admitted.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 1:08 am

Lilliana rolled her eyes, "Nothing could get me that easily."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 1:10 am

"I'm so sorry I didn't tell you sooner." Ben said referring to the murder.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 1:15 am

Lilliana shook her head, "Don't speek about it."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 1:18 am

Ben nodded and looked up.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 11:45 am

Lilliana shook her head and then said, "We should travel to Vegas via Underworld, We'll be safer here, because of the incident."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 12:01 pm

"Yes." Ben whispered in agreement and shivered. It wasn't exactly the warmest place in the world.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 12:28 pm

Lilliana nodded and sighed. Violet and Sara both led the group on their way through the Underworld.

(Do you mind if I make them have to go through a giant Labrynth for this part?)
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 12:31 pm

((You mean the one made by Daedulus (SP?) Of course though!.)

"So... This was ... where you... were raised?" Ben asked through chattering teeth. The nipping cold had already gotten to the core of his body.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 12:35 pm

Violet nodded and then noticed Ben's teeth chattering. She raised her arms and Lilliana did the same. With their combined stregth they made a giant black fog sorrond the group. It was warm and converting for the rest of the group but Violet and Lilliana were already sweating. Lilliana shook her head and then Violet said, "Oh, no."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 12:38 pm

Emma nodded drips of sweat coming off of her face. She stepped out of the fog to cool off.

Ben nodded a thanks and then thought I probably should just leave and never see Lilliana again to make sure she doesn't get chucked in prison like I will be.
I should just turn myself in. His soumach tightened up as he thought deep and hard about his choices.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 12:47 pm

Lilliana and Violet both looked ahead to see a looming arch with runes covering it. They both trotted up with Sara following behind and studied them. Violet jumped back and terror crossed her face, "We have to go through it to get to Vegas... There are more monsters in here than you've seen in your entire life."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 12:53 pm

Ben shook his head and thought Maybe... if I get hurt terribly and they have to leave me down there Lilliana will be free of the law...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 22 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

- An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!
Page 22 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 26 ... 31  Next