RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

- An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Becca!
One Special Member!

- An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 8:30 pm

Lilliana was setting off yellow light. It was constantlt off and on, off and on. She sunk down against the wall and curled up into a ball.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

- An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 8:31 pm

Ben walked over to her. "What's wrong?" He asked worried.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 8:45 pm

Lilliana shook her head as the lightning flickered around her.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 8:48 pm

Ben slowly backed away. "Umm..."
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 9:05 pm

Lilliana shook her head and shuttered rocking back and forth.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 9:07 pm

Ben didn't know what to do. He looked back and forth anxiously.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 12:31 am

Lilliana went into convolsions rocking back and forth.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 12:35 am

Ben hesitated and made a couple of gallons of ice cold water drench Lilliana.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 11:09 am

The water sizzled and smoke rose from Lilliana's body. Her clothes flickered and then changed into her power ones. She looked down as lightning surged through her body and thunder rolled above. She couldn't control her powers at all. They were going beserk. She shook her head yet again trying to clear her thoughts. She closed her eyes abrubtly and focused on the weather, nothing else mattered. She breathed slowly in and out and the storm stopped in an instant. Lilliana sighed and her eyes fluttered open. A tear fell as she stated bluntly, "I can't control or handle my powers. I don't deserve to be a daughter of Zeus."

Meanwhile, Violet and Sara were hand in hand battling another Minotur. Sara screamed and then Violet let loose a stream of black and violet fog. It engulfed the Minotur and Sara's blonde hair flew out behind her as she let out a stream of rainbow fog. They engulfed the minotur and it shrieked as it couldn't see anything. Violet turned to a lion about to leap on her and speared it through the chest with her onyx sword. The lion fell off dead and three others circled Sara and Violet. The other three circled James and Emma.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 12:04 pm

Emma gritted her teeth and took out her flaming sword and swung at the lion's left behind thigh. It hit and the lion bursed into flames and then faded away.

-*-

"Yes you do! You just need to work on it. If Zeus cold just come and teach you, you'd be fine." Ben said walking over to Lilly and sitting down down next to her. "He hasn't exactly exlplained very well..." Ben said through gritted teeth.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 12:36 pm

Lilliana shook her head, "No. I can't handle them, I don't deserve to even be a demi-god."

James took out another lion with a blast of boiling.

With the combination of Violet and Sara they put their hands together and ghosts started to come up from the floor attacking all the lions. They couldn't be harmed by any being except for Violet and Sara. After they had elimanated the lions Violet and Sara commanded the spirts to go back. They dissapeared and the two girls sighed and sunk to the floor.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 7:21 pm

((Of Boiling what? xD))

Ben put a hand on her back. "You do deserve to, More than I do. You deserve to be granted a throne on Olympus!" He said cheerfully. "Lilly, The god of Light. I can imagine it now!"
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 7:42 pm

(Water, xDD)

Lilliana blushed and shook her head saying, "I still don't believe I deserve any part of this life."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 7:43 pm

((M'kay... xD It didn't say))

Ben hit her in the shoulder softly. "Don't talk like that."
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 7:48 pm

(In the shoulder?! zOMG, He has body phasing abilities!)

Lilliana shook her head, "I don't you and everyone else knows it."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 7:51 pm

((What do you mean? I'm a nuisance.))

Ben shook his head. "That's not true! Everybody knows you're worthy of being a Demigod and being the beautiful daughter of Xeus you are!"
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 7:56 pm

(xDD, Nevermind.)

Lilliana shook her head and didn't even bother to blush, "No, I wish I was just a normal teenager and I didn't have to deal with things like this."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 7:57 pm

Ben sighed. "We all wish that. But we're not so we just have to cope with it... " He said rubbing his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 7:59 pm

All the sudden Lilliana fell to the floor limp.

(She lost her powers, She'll get them back in the next book though, She's not allowed in camp either, she got her wish. Hehe)
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 8:00 pm

((zOMG...))

Ben bent over her. He didn't know what had happened. He took out his bottle of Nectar...
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 8:14 pm

(It won't work.)

Lilliana woke up a second later and noticed her sword had dissapeared from her side. She started to search for it but something told her that she wouldn't find it. She tried to make an orb of light so they could see but she couldn't even find her powers in her mind. It was like they a had dissapeared. Suddenly Lilli had a sickening feeling, "Ben, I got my wish..."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 8:16 pm

Ben pulled away the nectar right when her eye's fluttered open he had just been about to pour some of the golden liquid into her mouth. He capped it and slipped it into his backpack. He didn't know how to react at Lilly's comment. Happy for her? Or Sad for her? "Umm..." He hesitated then said. "That's great for you..."
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 8:19 pm

"No, No Ben it isn't. If I'm not a Demi-god then I can't go back to camp and I don't have a home. My dad is dead, or at least the one that was posing as my dad. I have no mother, I can't go back to Artemis because to me she doesn't exisist I really can't even be down here, it just looks like a giant dark wearhouse. The mist affects me. I'm a nobody."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 8:22 pm

Ben gulped he had deffianately said the wrong thing. "You could live with me and my Mom. My Sister said she would convince my Mom it was just an affect." He said calmlypointing over to his Sister who was looking around.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 8:27 pm

Lilliana shook her head, "No. I'll find somewhere to live... I don't know If I have any relatives..." She gulped and then saw what appeared to be a men stroding toward them. She instinctivly reached for her sword but of course it wasn't there.

Dionysus smiled grimly and then said, "I just came back from a brief meeting of the concil, Congrats to Lilli who is no longer a demi-god, It will make it easier for me to kill you now."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 25 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

- An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!
Page 25 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 31  Next