RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

- An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 20 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

- An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 9:41 pm

"Sorry... Are you sure you want to change back to a mortal?" Ben asked making sure she wasn't doing it for him.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

- An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 9:42 pm

"I-I d-d-on't know..." Lilliana said shaking, "Ben, I'm scared."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 9:44 pm

Ben nodded. "It's your choice." He said shrugging his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 9:47 pm

Lilliana shook her head, "No, I don't want to decide, you do it."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 9:48 pm

"I... I can't." Ben shook his head. "It would make me feel to selfish for my descison"
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 9:50 pm

"That's enough of an answer for me." Lilliana said as she shivered. She walked toward Apollo and said, "Kill me."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 9:52 pm

Ben gritted his teeth and ran after her.

Apollo nodded and put his hand on the top of Lilliana's head. He muttered a few words and she dropped limp. He then muttered the same words again bending over. She blinked back awake. "You're free now." He whispered.

((Sorry for controlling Lilly.))
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 9:54 pm

(It's fine, I couldn't have done anything except just make her lay there, xDD)

Lilliana blinked back tears as she hugged Apollo, "I owe you so much, Thank you." She smiled brightly and then turned to Ben, "I'm free."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 9:55 pm

Ben grinned. "Hallelujah!"

Apollo smiled. "I owed you it. Just watch out for Artemis she doesn't agree."
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 9:58 pm

Lilliana nodded, "Thank you so much." She turned to Ben and gave him a big hug, "No rescrictions. Other than my own." She smiled and hugged him tigher, "I missed you even through it was only a few days."

(Sorry for the bit of power-playing.)
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 10:02 pm

((PowerPlaying? I didn't see any.))

Ben nodded smiledat Apollo in a thanks.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 10:11 pm

(Time modding. Sorry, the thing about 'the couple days'.)

Lilliana smiled and then said, "So... I wonder what Emma and James are doing."

James smiled brightly at Emma, "I still can't believe this."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 10:13 pm

((No problem))

Ben shrugged and leaned against an Alder.

Emma smiled weakly.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 10:15 pm

"So, Emma... What have you been doing other than being part of Artemis' pack thing?" James asked puzzled.

Lilliana nodded silently and then leaned up agianst Ben. Her head laid softly on him shoulder, "I still can't believe I'm free. Completely free."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 10:17 pm

"Nothing." Emma said dully. "Except hunting men."

"Yeah... I feel like I was selfish though..." Ben said sinking ot the ground.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 10:23 pm

"Fun..." James said sacastically and winking.

Lilliana smiled and sighed, "I just needed a reason to do it. I love you Ben, I love you. There is no other reason I could possibly give myself, Apollo, you, or anyone for that matter."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 10:25 pm

"You need to look out for Artemis though... I don't think she agreed." Ben said imagining Artemis's angered face.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 10:27 pm

"Do you think I care about what Artemis thinks?" Lilliana asked him in all seriosness, "I love her like a sister, but she will not tell me how to control my love life."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 10:33 pm

"I think she hates you." Ben said pointing over to the red-faced Artemis running out of the forest.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 10:40 pm

"Ahh, oh well, she'll get over it." Lilliana said shrugging and not caring about Artemis.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 10:41 pm

Ben grimacedas Artemis came running over to them both.

"HOW COULD HE? HOW COULD YOU?!" Artemis yelled looking at Lilliana. "AND FOR THIS.. THIS THING!" She said pointing a finger at Ben.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 10:45 pm

Lilliana glared at Ben and stepped in front of him defensingly, "Ben is not a thing." She emitted a low growl from the back of her throat and her hand was tensed around the hilt of her sword. Lilliana's knuckles had turned white from grasping the hilt so tensely. Her muscles were on the highest level of intensity and she was a still as stone, her glare would've made Medusa turn and run. She was furious, Artemis was not going to tell her how to live her life. A snarl ripped from the back of her throat and her back arched even more, she looked like a cat about to punce on a defensless mouse.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 10:48 pm

Ben took out his pencil and twisted the eraser it popped out into his sword.

"YOU DON'T FRIGHTEN ME!" Artemis growled.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 11:09 pm

"Ben." Lilliana commanded calmly, "Put away your sword. This is my battle and I fight my own." Lilliana calmly removed her hand from the hilt of her sword and grabbed her bow. She strung a pure gold arrow on it and pointed it at Artemis' chest, right at her heart. If Lilliana were to shot the arrow, it would pierce through the godess' immortal heart. Lilliana was aware that it would not affect the goddess, but she still did it. Tensing up with acute accuracy Lilliana brought the string back to her neck, her blonde pixie short hair flalling out behind her as much as she could. Suddenly, she was knocked over, breath-takingly fast. Lilliana tumbled toward the ground, barely having enough time to mutter a quick word that removed her bow from harm. Lilliana sat up a little dazed to face a tall girl her same age with long flowing jet black hair. She had piercing emerald almond shaped eyes and a very regal apperance. Her hand extended perfectly and gracfully as the girl pulled Lilliana up with ease. "Hello, my name is Garnette." The girl said with a smooth voice like trickling water falling gracfully over pebbles. Garnette smiled brightly and Lilliana noticed her eyebrows were raised as if Garnette was sceptic. She noticed how tall the girl was and how gracful. Lilliana was a bit jealous of Garnette's flawless appearance and regal features until she realized she had seen someone that hate looked alot like Garnette. "Aphrodite..." Lilliana whispered silently as Garnette floated over to Artemis and bowed slowly, "Forgive Lilliana oh great goddess of the forest, It is her and Ben's fate to be together and it was on my command that your twin relieved Lilliana of her duties to you."

(Sorry for the bit of powerplaying about it was Garnette's command to kill Lilliana and free her from her duties to Artemis, Her form is coming soon, no worries.)
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 11:17 pm

((No need to be sorry.))

Ben put his sword back but still glared at Artemis. He was surprised by Garnette's sudden appearance.

Artemis growled, a drop of golden blood fell from her to the ground. She healed it with a swipe of her hand and made her doe gallop to her side. "If that is so, I am sorry Lilliana." She said and disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

- An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!
Page 10 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 20 ... 31  Next