RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

- An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 21 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Becca!
One Special Member!

- An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 11:28 pm

Name (Full please): Garnette Rosalie Harrington. I have to give credit to Jaidis for this name, I absolutly love it, and I had never heard of it until she used it, just tell me if you would like me to change it deary. ^.-
Description: A tall six foot one seventeen year old. Garnette has a very skinny body and is the ultimate model type. She is a very tall pale almost flawless girl. She has long jet black hair that falls in sections down her back. It lands to about her natural waist and is increadibly soft. Her eyes are a piercing emerald green almond shape and always seem to watch you. Garnette mostly wears tall skinny jeans in very funky colors and her tight pants allow her to move quickly. She has a very long torso and has to get shirts that are baggy in some places on her for them to be long enough. She weighs one humdred and sixty pounds and is not anerexia contrariy to all her friend's beliefs.
Personality (No Unfolds please): A very caring and respectful girl. She is very exxcentric but won't take that side of her too far. She loves to help people exspecialy adults and tries to please everyone. Garnette sometimes likes to spoil herself by getting expensive things, like a new purse or pair of shoes. She is very happy and peppy and almost never gets sad unless the time calls for it. Garnette is a terribly fast runner and is very graceful. She has a beutiful voice and sings often. Garnette never tells anyone her emotions, she always keeps them bottled up and usually ends up to calming herself down when she is by herself. Garnette is a very fierce fighter and that is how she gets her anger out, she will beat the pulp out of training dummys and take out all her emotions in fights. Garnette also likes to meddle and plays matchmaker often, she is pretty good at it. Sometimes it backfires though and she has lost many friends over it.
Parent (Or if you are a Greek creature Satyr, Tree Nymph, ETC): Aphrodite
Other: No, I will stay loyal to my side.
Good Side or Bad?: Good
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

- An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 11:30 pm

((Accpeted =) *Waits for Reply*))
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 11:34 pm

(Thank you!)

Garnette was wearing a pair of black skinny jeans with black converse with a black and white zebra striped top on. She floated back over to Lilliana and Ben and smiled brightly; extending a hand she greeted, "Hello, I am Garnette Rosalie Harrington daughter of Aphrodite." She blinked twice as Lilliana shook her hand and introduced herself. Lilliana let go of Garnette's hand for Ben to introduce himself and smiled back praising, "Thank you for that, my anger got the best of me. I was not happy that Artemis was trying to tell me how to live my life." Lilliana blinked as Garnette nodded silently and Garnettte's emerald eyes flashed a moment showing wonder, excitment and secrets.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 11:39 pm

"Ben Ravenwood." Ben said and shook her hand. He gasped silently at himself hoping Lilliana wouldn't notice.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 11:47 pm

Garnette smiled brightly and countered, "I know, Son of Posidon." She floated toward James who was practically running toward them. He had the stupidest giddy face on and tried to hide it by smiling. Lilliana shook her head as she watched James introduce himself to Garnette and practically fing himself on her. She sighed and then noticed Ben's gaze on her and she lifted her hand to slap him firmly on the head, "Stop looking at her!" Lilliana commanded angrily before she slapped. Garnette was suddenly by Lilliana and had her hand on Lilliana's. Garnette forced it down with ease and lied, "I am dating someone, I am sorry, but so are you."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 11:50 pm

"Sorry..." Ben said rubbing his face where she would have hit him is she had gotten the chance.

Emma ran after James she stopped in front of the small group.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 12:05 am

Lilliana rolled her eyes and saw Emma coming behind James at a human pace.

Garnette smiled and then danced over to Emma gracfully. Her emerald eyes twinkled as she greeted, "Hello, I am Garnette Rosalie Harrington daughter of Aphrodite." She smiled brightly and her zebra print shirt flapped soundlessly in the subtle wind that was brewing.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 12:08 am

Emma nodded and replied "Emma Riven." She shook her hand then bent over and untied her shoelaces and then tied them again for something to do.

Ben sat down against one of the small trees that were giving them shade.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 12:12 am

Garnette smiled and then whispered quietly in Emma's ear, "Your fate lies with James. You and his are intertwined and will always will be."

Lilliana rolled her eyes and sat down by Ben protectivly, "I don't like her."

James wiped drool from his mouth and studied Garnette from the shade.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 12:15 am

Emma noticed James. I rolled my eye's and made a small fire start at his feet.

"I don't either." Ben agreed nodding. "She's too outgoing."
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 12:17 am

"Well that's a load of bull, Ben." Lilliana chuckled and turned to look at him, "Don't tell me you didn't once think 'Gods she's hot' or something along those lines." She rolled her eyes and turned back to face the sun.

James leaped back from the fire and blushed at Emma, "Sorry." He mouthed back ashamed.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 12:20 am

Ben rolled his eye's not wanting to respond to that.

Emma smirked and nodded. "It's fine."
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 12:22 am

James walked over to Emma and smiled, "It was a momentary boy brain lasp."

Lilliana shook her head and then turned back to Ben afriad that she had hurt his feelings, "Sorry."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 12:23 am

"No. No you're right." Ben blushed ashamed of himself.

Emma laughed. "Well that's kind of obviouse."
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 12:27 am

Lilliana blushed back and hugged him, "It's okay..."

James chuckled and smiled, "Very obvious."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 12:29 am

"I wish we were on a quest right now..." Ben said missing all of the traveling last summer.

Emma nodded.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 12:43 am

"I did enougth traveling last summer." Lilliana said sighing.

James chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 12:45 am

Ben sighed. "I just want some action around here."
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 12:45 am

Lilliana nodded, "It is quite dull..."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 12:46 am

Ben sighed and closed his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 12:54 am

Lilliana closed her eyes after him and listened to the sounds around her. She was tense and had her hand gripping her sword. Lilli's knuckles white and sore gripped the sword's hilt tighter and listened for any sign of danger.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 12:57 am

Chiron galloped down the hill and quickly gasped. "Ben, The oracle has called for you again."

Ben awoke startled. He jumped up and nodded.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 1:01 am

Lilliana flinched and followed Ben quietly, her hand always on her Sword hilt.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 1:12 am

Ben slowly walked into the Big House and up into the attic. The oracle had a bright green aura around it, as Ben walked closer it started to speak.

You will travel to the western sea near the city of Angels.
Four will follow with you with no god or godesses help.
The mother of monsters will attack with her offspring to defend the most needed gift.
The gift may end the world as you know it.

The oracle fell back into a sleep and the aura faded. Ben went over the prophecy in his head as he walked through the big house and back onto the porch.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 1:14 am

Lilliana looked at Ben puzzled and asked, "What did it say?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

- An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!
Page 11 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 21 ... 31  Next