RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

- An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:39 pm

"Ben!" Lilliana cried as Artemis helped Lilli up.

Artemis smiled gravely, "I will let you touch him one last time."

Lilliana smiled gratefully and held her arms out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jay
They're over 9000!

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:41 pm

Ben ran up and hugged her tight, tears streaming down his face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:42 pm

Lilliana hugged him back crying on his shoulder, "I'm going to miss you so much Ben!" She wailed through tears.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jay
They're over 9000!

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:43 pm

"I will too." Ben said, his body ready to burst with anger at Artemis.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:48 pm

Lilliana pulled away softly from Ben and said quietly, "I'll miss you... I promise to come visit..." She went to stand beside Artemis and Hades dissapeared quietly. Lilli let tears run down her face as she waved to Ben, "I love you, never forget that. I love you Ben."

Arabelle smiled half-heartedly, "I'll miss you Lilli, don't worry about Ben, I'll take care of him..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jay
They're over 9000!

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:51 pm

Ben nodded and leaned against his father. "I'll miss you too..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   Sat Feb 07, 2009 12:30 am

Lilliana turned and let tears fall as Artemis gave Lilliana her bow and sword.

Apollo smiled warmly, "I am terribly sorry Lilli, Please forgive me."

"Forgiven." Lilli said as she vanished with Artemis waving good-bye to Ben and crying.

Arabelle went over and gave Ben a short hug, "Don't worry Ben."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jay
They're over 9000!

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   Sat Feb 07, 2009 12:31 am

Ben pushed her away and grumbled as he walked over to the elevator. Tears splashing the ground.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   Sat Feb 07, 2009 12:35 am

Lilliana appeared as a sort of a haze, she gave Ben a stern look and growled, "Hey, don't treat her like that, I'll be helping you through the quest, no worries."

Arabelle blushed and then listened as Athena gave her the instructions for the quest, she nodded quickly and rushed to Ben's side, "Please listen."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jay
They're over 9000!

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   Sat Feb 07, 2009 12:36 am

"I'm sorry Arabelle it's just..." Ben said seeing Lilliana's message.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   Sat Feb 07, 2009 12:40 am

Arabelle nodded, "It's fine, Athena told me that we need to go to the Lotus Motel first and retrieve five golden game tokens."

(I am going to make them go all the places Ben and Lilliana went, xDD)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jay
They're over 9000!

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   Sat Feb 07, 2009 12:41 am

Ben nodded and went over to the wall and pounded it with his fists in sadness and anger.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   Sat Feb 07, 2009 12:44 am

Arabelle came up behind him and slapped him on the side of his head, "GET OUT OF YOUR LITTLE DEMINTION OF SADNESS AND LISTEN TO ME!" She pulled him toward the elavator and asked, "I don't suppose a depressed son of Posidon would have a way to get to the Lotus Motel?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jay
They're over 9000!

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   Sat Feb 07, 2009 12:46 am

"No. Only if we get in water..." He sobbed and rubbed the back of his head where she had slapped him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   Sat Feb 07, 2009 12:49 am

"DARNIT BEN! GET AHOLD OF YOURSELF! SHE'S NOT DEAD, JUST AWAY!" Arabelle screamed blowing up at Ben. She slapped him once more and exited the elevator. Lilliana appeared outside and walked up to Arabelle, "SLAP HIM ONE MORE TIME CHICK AND I'LL KILL YOU!" She screamed and held Arabelle by the shirt.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jay
They're over 9000!

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   Sat Feb 07, 2009 12:51 am

"Oh my gosh, Lilliana she's fine. I deserve it." Ben said collecting himself and wiping the tears from his eyes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   Sat Feb 07, 2009 12:59 am

Lilliana growled, "Artmis sent me to set you straight and send you to the Lotus Hotel."

Arabelle dropped to the ground, "Good grief. I was only trying to set him straight, he was acting like a blubbering fool."

Lilliana glared at Belle and stood beside Ben muttering, "Don't touch me, but feel free to look, Artemis gave you that." Lilliana was dressed in a new long brown dress and barefoot, her hair was cropped shorter but was still the same dirty blonde. She smiled half-heartedly at Ben and said, "I can't say what I want to, that's why I reminded you of it before I left. I am sorry I cannot tell you that I-" Her sentence cut short as she could say no more.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jay
They're over 9000!

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   Sat Feb 07, 2009 1:01 am

"I know what you were going to say. I love you too." Ben smiled and calmed down a bit. "Why? Why did she have to do this to me and you?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   Sat Feb 07, 2009 1:07 am

Lilliana smiled, "She did this so I could be alive, she knew you would never live without me, so she let you and me both live, Hades must have given her a pretty hard time, or she would have never given me and you this to go through." She wanted to hug Ben so bad but resisted, "You know I fell the same way, I want to hug you so bad."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jay
They're over 9000!

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   Sat Feb 07, 2009 1:11 am

Ben pulled out his sword along with the blue bow and arrow his father had given him. He set the down on the ground in front of him then looked up at the sky. "Artemis, please accept this offering to let Lilliana become human if she likes. If you refuse just make sure she doesn't ever get hurt or you'll be hearing from me."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   Sat Feb 07, 2009 1:18 am

Artemis smiled as she appeared beside Lilliana, "Come now Ben, take it like a man, Lilliana will come back to you in due time. Take your bow and sword, I accept no offers that are folly."

Lilliana smiled and said, "Ben, I will be back with you soon, I promise. Artemis will keep me safe."

Artemis smiled as she dissapeared and said, "I promise to keep her safe."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jay
They're over 9000!

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   Sat Feb 07, 2009 1:21 am

Ben nodded and stood up after they had left. "Come on Arabelle."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   Sat Feb 07, 2009 1:23 am

(Lilliana didn't leave yet.)

Arabelle smiled and walked toward Ben, "Come on, we'll find a way to the Hotel without you Lilliana."

Lilliana glared as Arabelle put a hand on Ben's shoulder, she hated that she couldn't touch him, she grabbed Belle and said, "Never put a hand on him agian or I will gut you."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jay
They're over 9000!

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   Sat Feb 07, 2009 1:26 am

((Oh. xD))

"Why can't Lilliana come?!" Ben growled looking over at Arabelle.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   Sat Feb 07, 2009 1:30 am

Arabelle rolled her eyes, "You are unseperatable. Pathetic." She walked forward and sighed.

Lilliana glared at Belle and stood beside Ben, wanting to put a hand on his shoulder so bad. She sighed and extended a hand, but gasped when it got to close. She jerked her hand back and cast her gaze down.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   

Back to top Go down

- An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 31Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next