RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

- An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

- An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 1:36 am

"Shut it." Ben said glaring at Arabelle. "It would be as if your father died and then came back alive but couldn't give you a comforting hug. Imagine that and thn multiply it by one hundred times. Then you'd understand what we feel."
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

- An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 11:36 am

Arabelle growled, "This is just pathetic, your only seventeen and you feel this way!"

"THAT'S IT!" Lilliana screamed lunginging at Belle, she had her sword to Belle's skinny neck about to cut her through...
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 11:58 am

Ben approached Lilliana wanting to calm her down even though he couldn't. "Lilli... calm down. She's just being an inmature idiot."
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 12:05 pm

"No! I will not calm down!" Lilliana said tracing her sword along Belle's neck.

Arabelle shook from fear, she was pinned and could do nothing.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 12:10 pm

"Is this really what you have turned into?" Ben asked looking back and forth at Lilli and Arabelle. "Let her speak her case first."
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 12:13 pm

Something clicked in Lilliana's head and she backed up, dropping her sword. She looked at her hands and then mumbled, "I don't know... I just got so mad... I can't touch you anymore... and then she had to... and I-I-I just should go."

Arabelle gasped and scrambled back. She stood up slowly and stood beside Ben, cowering by his shoulder, shaking.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 12:15 pm

"Get away." Ben said pushing Arabelle away from his shoulder. "No. I don't want you to go."
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 12:19 pm

Arabelle stumbled back, she felt so unwanted, unloved. She shook her head, she had wished Lilliana would've died, she had liked Ben since they first met last year.

Lilliana shook her head, "No it would be for the best, bye Ben. I'll help you later, maybe." She dissapeared slowly into smoke.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 12:23 pm

((OMG. xDD))

Ben nodded and noticed that they had been in the elevator the whole time without pushing any buttons. He pushed the first floor button and the elevator shot down.

((Logically I don't think Ben and Arabelle would be together...xD))
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 12:27 pm

(Yes, I know logically. xDD Arabelle is quite pathetic herself though, you should here her story.)

Arabelle went to go stand by Ben agian, she laid another hand on him and said, "I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 12:28 pm

Ben put her hand off of his shoulder. "I understand."
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 12:32 pm

Lilliana returned to Artemis and glared at her, "I thank you for saving my life, but do you really have to punish us so?"

Artemis glared back, "I do not understand the conecction you have with him, you need to control your anger."

Lilliana nodded solumly, "I understand... But please, grant us something, let us touch!"

"No," Artemis growled, turning away, "I will think."

~~~
Arabelle retreated back and said, "Why don't you let me comfert you? I was just trying to help..."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 12:33 pm

"Because." Ben said and walked out of the elevator.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 12:34 pm

Arabelle trotted after him, "Why? I just want to know!"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 12:37 pm

"Because, it feels to much like Lilliana is touching my shoulder." Ben stated as he walked across the main floor to the clear glass door.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 12:42 pm

Arabelle slowed down and almost stopped completely. She didn't understand what the deal was with the two of them. They were so gross, she wished Lilliana had died, she wished it with all her might.

~~~

Lilliana screamed and yelled, "ARTEMIS! The DOE! It's here!" She was kneeling beside Artemis' doe, one a hunter had so foolishly shot.

Artemis bounded over in her teen form and knelt beside the doe with many herbs. She tended to the deer's wounds and then smiled, "Lilliana, since you have done so well here, I am going to let you be able to touch Ben now. The only thing you must not do is kiss. Hug is fine."

Lilliana smiled brightly and hugged Artemis, "You have no idea of how this makes me feel!"

Artemis smiled, "I think I do, Now be gone, go help them."

Lilliana dissapeared and then appeared in front of Ben.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 12:44 pm

"Hello..." Ben said looking at Lilliana, he grinned but didn't know why she was there.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 12:46 pm

Lilliana ran up to him and hugged him with all her might. She smiled happily and a couple tears fell, "I can touch you now, the same for you. Still I can't speak of it, nor do anything more than hug." She backed away slowly and smiled happily.

Arabelle stomped her foot, "NO!"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 12:49 pm

Ben grinned and hugged her again before he heard Arabelle's comment. "What is it?" He asked looking over at her.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 12:50 pm

Lilliana looked at Belle, "Yes, what is your deal?"

"GO DIE! I HATE YOU!" Belle screamed and ran out the doors.

Lilliana stared after her, "Why?"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 12:54 pm

Ben shrugged and then sighed. "I guess I get to do the quest alone for ninety-nine percent of the time."
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 12:57 pm

Lilliana shook her head, "I do not understand..."

Arabelle ran out side and sat on the ground crying.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 12:58 pm

"She's quite an idiot sometimes." Ben said and point to the crying Arabelle on the curbside.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 1:00 pm

Lilliana just shook her head, "I do not know what to say... It's like she liked- Oh Crud."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 1:01 pm

"What is it?!" Ben asked urgently. He didn't want Lilliana to be in danger.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

- An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!
Page 3 of 31Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 31  Next