RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

- An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 23 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Becca!
One Special Member!

- An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 6:47 pm

Lilliana followed and Violet dropped from the air, hoping that idiot of a man hadn't seen her. Lilliana crawled in beside Ben.

Violet grimaced and said, "I'm not getting in this contraption."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

- An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 6:49 pm

"It's not a contraption, Goth-Girl. It's a Scrammbler 1990, with a camo. finish." Gary said sounding smart and intelectual

"That's the only time he knows what he's saying. When someone says something abot his jeep." Ben whispered in Lilliana's ear.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 6:55 pm

Lilliana smiled and chuckled.

Violet's black hair flew back behind her in a scary wind. Her eyes went pitch black and she raised her arms...
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 6:57 pm

"Violet calm down and get in the truck!" Ben said looking up.

"What are you doing? Worshipping some vampire god?" Gary smirked slipping into his car.

Emma climbed up into the car's bed and waited for James.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 6:59 pm

James followed while staring at Violet.

Violet hissed in a dark voice, "You would be wise to apologize feeble human." She growled as her hair waved behind her and violet and black smoke emerged from the ground and engulfed her.

Lilliana shook Ben's arm, "Ben!"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 7:03 pm

Ben didn't know what to do. He hesitated then quickly prayed to his father and a wave of water shot down the road it seemed to make a leap over the car but it still hit Violet full on.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 7:07 pm

Violet was still shrouded in the cloud and the water evaporated when it got near. She hissed and stared, "Leave, I'll be behind you, I can keep up."

Lilliana bit her lip and exchanged a glance with James.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 7:11 pm

Ben sighed and nodded as the car quickly roared to a start.

Emma gripped James's arm for comfort.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 7:13 pm

James muscles tensed as Emma gripped his arm.

Lilliana sighed and watched the car leave Violet in the dust, "She's not following."

Violet calmed herself down and sat down on a violet cloud sighing and zooming forward.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 7:16 pm

Ben nodded and took his backpack off as the car drove towards New York.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 7:18 pm

Lilliana sighed and leaned her head on Ben's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 7:24 pm

Ben smiled and looked out over the New York landscape.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 7:25 pm

Violet sighed involuntarily and came up beside the vehicle, "Hello."

Lilliana jerked upward and stared at Violet.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 7:29 pm

"What the-?" Ben asked startled by Violets appearence.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 11:34 pm

Violet smiled, "Hello."

Lilliana shrugged and said, "Hello."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 11:37 pm

"I should seriously get used to her sudden appearances." Ben grumbled and cleared his throat. "Don't mind my step-dad. He thinks everyone that doesn't sit on the couch, watch television, and drink beer is weird."
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 11:46 pm

Violet laughed airly and smiled, "Okay, Do you want me to knock some sense into him? I could show him a private part of the underworld for people just like him."

Lilliana rolled her eyes and laughed.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 11:54 pm

"I wish you could." Ben said seriously. "But my real Dad was the one that asked my Mom if she would marry him to save me." He said as the car still rumbled on.

Emma laughed.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 11:56 pm

Violet shrugged, "I'll save a special place in Hades for jerks like him."

James smiled and released Emma's grasp on him arm grimacing.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 11:59 pm

Ben nodded. The scenery started to change the closer they got to New York.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 12:02 am

Lilliana just shook her head and put a comferting hand on Ben's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 12:07 am

Ben smiled and pulled his sweatshirt around his torso tighter so it would protect the heat coming off of his body easier.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 12:12 am

Lilliana laid her head on Ben's shoulder amazingly not cold.

James pulled his coat tighter around him and smiled at Emma.

Violet yawned involuntarily and flew up into the back of the truck, sitting on a puff of violet smoke.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 12:16 am

Emma leaned on James her arms wrapped around her to conserve heat.

Ben ran his hand through her hair his body heating up quickly
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 12:19 am

James smiled and hugged Emma trying to keep her warm.

Lilliana sighed and then said, "Are you guys cold?"

Violet shook her head, "No, It could be over two hundred down in Hades one moment then be below freezing the next."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

- An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!
Page 15 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 23 ... 31  Next