RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings')

Go down 
+7
Suburbia
Jay
Renna Longshadow
kieran c:
Blank's Toucan
❝ lauren ❞
Peachfrost
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings') - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings')   ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings') - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 11:56 pm

Flame looked at her curious. "Really.." He started.

(If she quits...PM winter!)
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings') - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings')   ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings') - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 11:58 pm

((I know, I also kinda need to ask you something in a PM...))

"Yeah, I thought it used to be all great but, all of it now to me is just gathering, and chewing and applying. What kind of adventure is that?" Snow asked sorrowfully
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings')   ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings') - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 12:04 am

(yay. Got it. Replied)

"Well..would you lik to quit?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings')   ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings') - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 12:09 am

"Yeah, I'd love to yet,what warrior would train me?" Snow asked looking down at her paws. Flame seemed to be one of the only people she could tell this about.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings')   ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings') - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 12:11 am

He gazed at her. "I will." He insited.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings')   ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings') - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 12:14 am

"you will?! That would be just fabulose!" Snow mewed excidedly "Thank you so much!" She exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings')   ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings') - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 12:16 am

Flame nodded. "Lets start, shall we?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings')   ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings') - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 12:19 am

"Definately!" Snow exclaimed happily, "What are we going to do?"
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings')   ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings') - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 12:20 am

"You should know how to hunt, right?" He asked, flicking his tail at a far-away vole.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings')   ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings') - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 12:22 am

Yeah my mentor taught me how to so Iwould knw if I ever needed to. But I'm not the greatest at it" Snow said sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings')   ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings') - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 12:27 am

"Lets see." Purred Flame. He watched Snow.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings')   ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings') - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 12:33 am

Snow opened her mouth to breath in the fresh scent of vole. She looked over to where the scent had came from. She saw the grass rustle, Snow creeped closer and pounced. The vole went limp in her paws.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings')   ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings') - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 12:35 am

Flame let out a purr of amusment. "That was very good, Snow!" He said. He flew over.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings')   ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings') - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 12:37 am

"Thanks" Snow mewed respectfuly fro some reason this felt so weird.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings')   ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings') - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 12:39 am

"Now, fighting. Pounce on me!" He said.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings')   ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings') - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 12:41 am

Snow got ready in a steady position and ounced on Flame, but he kicked her off.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings')   ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings') - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 12:48 am

Flame kicked her off. "Try again!" He insited.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings')   ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings') - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 12:48 am

Snow turned around quicklyey and jumped onto him this time being successful.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings')   ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings') - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 12:52 am

Flame nodded an approval before pinning her down.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings')   ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings') - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 1:15 am

Snow let out a gasp, she started to bat his belly with her hindand forepaws. Before she knew it he waslaying beside her.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings')   ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings') - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 9:42 am

Flame rolled up and snickered. "Well done, Snow! Just a thing I do is take my hind paws and buck the oppenents stomach to make them flip." He said.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings')   ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings') - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 10:24 am

Ash dropped a field mouse in the kill pile, and spotted the new warrior, Snow, and Flame training.She smiled, and jumped up in a tree above Flame. "Fighting, eh? Looked more like playing from here."
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings')   ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings') - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 11:12 am

Flame smiled and looked up. "Snow quit her medicine job and wanted to be a warrior. So i'm her mentor." He explained.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings')   ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings') - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 11:48 am

"Hmm. Well I don't think you'll get very far like that. You have to use some uppercuts as well!" Jumped out of the tree and bucked, striking him right under his chin. He landed with a thud on the ground.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings')   ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings') - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 11:50 am

Flame doged and she hit him a little in the chin. He jumped up and got ready to Pounce on Snow and grinned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings')   ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings') - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings')
Page 4 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next