RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

From Wings to the power in your paws- please come and read this if you are interested in bringing back 'Wings'!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

From Wings to the power in your paws- please come and read this if you are interested in bringing back 'Wings'! Empty
PostSubject: From Wings to the power in your paws- please come and read this if you are interested in bringing back 'Wings'!   From Wings to the power in your paws- please come and read this if you are interested in bringing back 'Wings'! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 7:45 pm

Hey Everyone ^-^

Its a cold one this week, isnt it? From what I've heard about all the snow and ice we've all been getting...
Anywho, onto the point.
*ahem*

IF YOU HAVE JOINED THE WARRIOR CAT RP CALLED 'WINGS' OR HAVE BEEN INTERESTED IN JOINING IT, THEN YOU ARE IN LUCK!!!

I have created a new Rp in the 'other' section of the Warrior/Tribe Thread Section. It is a continuation of the warriors-with-wings rp made by Jaidis. It has been dead for a long time now, and I know a lot of people have wanted to get it going again. SO.
Thats what I did ^^ Check it out, please? Thanks lovelies ^_-

PS- it is also a magical warrior cat rp. You'll see what I mean soon, if you go and see it! ;D

~Thanks,
Alley/Peachy/Autumn/Winter ♥
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

From Wings to the power in your paws- please come and read this if you are interested in bringing back 'Wings'! Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Wings to the power in your paws- please come and read this if you are interested in bringing back 'Wings'!   From Wings to the power in your paws- please come and read this if you are interested in bringing back 'Wings'! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 7:46 pm

I'll check it out winter!
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: From Wings to the power in your paws- please come and read this if you are interested in bringing back 'Wings'!   From Wings to the power in your paws- please come and read this if you are interested in bringing back 'Wings'! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 7:48 pm

Thank youuuuuuuuuu! :]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: From Wings to the power in your paws- please come and read this if you are interested in bringing back 'Wings'!   From Wings to the power in your paws- please come and read this if you are interested in bringing back 'Wings'! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

From Wings to the power in your paws- please come and read this if you are interested in bringing back 'Wings'!
Page 1 of 1