RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings')

Go down 
+7
Suburbia
Jay
Renna Longshadow
kieran c:
Blank's Toucan
❝ lauren ❞
Peachfrost
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AuthorMessage
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings') - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings')   ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings') - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 9:06 pm

((Me! Moon loves apprentices!))
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings') - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings')   ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings') - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 9:24 pm

((Okay, you start?))
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings')   ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings') - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 9:24 pm

Moon padded around the tribe, not completely sure what to do.
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings')   ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings') - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 9:27 pm

Memorypaw crouched in the shade, waiting for the perfect moment, then as she saw Moon come into her range, she leapt. "Surprise!" She meowed.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings')   ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings') - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 9:29 pm

Moon dodged Memorypaw. "Almost got me," Moon laughed. "So..."
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings')   ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings') - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 9:42 pm

Memorypaw tumbled, then stood and shook the dust from her pelt and wings. "You heard me, huh?" She giggled, padding over to Moon. "I was practicing my stalking."
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings')   ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings') - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 9:47 pm

"Well, keep working on it," Moon encouraged. "Anyway, do you wanna do something?"
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings')   ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings') - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 4:38 pm

(Blazepaw shall join in! ^^)

Blazepaw wiggled his rump in the air as he fell into an awkward pouncing position.
"Raaaah!" he sqeaked, in attempt of a growl, and launched himself at Memorypaw. He bowled her over and he tunbled into a small bush of bracken behind her. "Got you!" he said, picking himself of from the thorns. Suddenly his ears felt hot as he saw Moon watching them.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings')   ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings') - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 6:48 pm

"So, is this a new craze around the tribe?" Moonn asked, chuckling.
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings')   ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings') - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 9:19 pm

Memorypaw smiled. "I guess so! I was better though." She purred playfully. She didn't really mean what she said, she just liked to tease Blazepaw every now and then. She twitched her ears and smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings')   ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings') - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 4:30 pm

Blazepaw's ears were slightly bent in embarassment,but it quickly faded. He attacked her again playfully, rolling and tackling each other around the clearing. While he had his tiny jaws wrapped around just under her ear, Memorypaw's pleasant scent drifted into his senses.
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings')   ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings') - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 5:11 pm

Memorypaw nipped at Blazepaw's ear and kicked at his belly with her hindpaws, carefully keeping her claws sheathed. "Arg!" She meowed, pushing him off and crouching low, as if stalking prey.
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings')   ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings') - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 4:59 pm

"Now I'm gonna get you!" Memorypaw mewed, leaping onto Blazepaw and knocking him over. "Told you I'd get you." She laughed, sitting on top of him.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings')   ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings') - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 6:56 pm

Blazepaw's breath shot out of him as the she-cat plopped ontop of his side, causing him to let out a little sqeak. "Ugh...ha!" he heaved himself up and rolled her off. After he gained his balance again, he briefly swiped a lick over his chest fur and launched himself at her again. This time he came at her with his forelegs held out and pinned Memorypaw down onto the dusty hollow.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings')   ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings') - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 4:50 pm

Flame sighed and looked at Snow. "C'mon." She said, smiling faintly. He nuzzled her and flicked his tail.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings')   ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings') - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 6:39 pm

Name: Moon on the twilight sky (Moon)
Looks:~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings') - Page 11 Catblack
Personality: Is a very...gothic cat to be around. she loves darkness, and somtimes she stares into the eyes of a dead cat for fun...
power: not part of a clan
anything else: no
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings')   ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings') - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 7:36 pm

(rp anyone? I got Heatherheart)
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings')   ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings') - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 3:35 pm

Memorypaw went limp under Blazepaw's weight, eyes closed and tongue sticking out. She let out a small squeak and smiled. "You've killed me!" She giggled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings')   ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings') - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings')
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11