RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Warrior Starz =^_^= V. 2 - Flying without Wings

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ginger.
Original
Ginger.

Warrior Starz  =^_^=    V. 2 - Flying without Wings Empty
PostSubject: Warrior Starz =^_^= V. 2 - Flying without Wings   Warrior Starz  =^_^=    V. 2 - Flying without Wings I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 7:56 pm

( I felt like a needed to edit this, since Sparkle did for her Website thread, thingy. =^_^= )

Warrior Starz  =^_^=    V. 2 - Flying without Wings WarriorStarzNEWAffiebuttonLUVIT
V.2 Flying without wings

(Just a little FYI, that toke one hour to make that affie button! ^^ By the way, that's are new affie button. Pleas use this one for crediting, or for being afflients with me.)

As most of you know, well, all of you know, I hope, that Warrior Starz is under a huge construction. We are editing every page, making lots of new graphics, and making new pages.
It's taking a long time for a reason.
We want Warrior Starz to be more popular then it was, more organized, more easy to understand, and well, more better! ^^

We well be most likely to be done before August. We may not, but I really hope so, because after August, theres school. My goal is too finish the site before August.

My signature & Avatar is just showing what WS is going to be like. It's V. 2, and its moto type of thing is: "Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things" That just popped in my head when I was writhing a story, then I was like, HEY! That's perfect! ^^

Are Staff are:
Tigerpower (Darkstar)
Nanook (Nightleaf)
Alleycat (Peachfrost)
Sparkledog (Stormfeather)

Owner:
Me! Puppyrock! (Gingerstar)

Currently NOT looking for Staff.

Last edited by Puppyrock! on Fri Jul 18, 2008 11:49 am; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Starz =^_^= V. 2 - Flying without Wings   Warrior Starz  =^_^=    V. 2 - Flying without Wings I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 10:48 pm

OMG I love it!!!
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Starz =^_^= V. 2 - Flying without Wings   Warrior Starz  =^_^=    V. 2 - Flying without Wings I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 7:40 am

I'm a little confused on how it works. :scratch:
Back to top Go down
Ginger.
Original
Ginger.

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Starz =^_^= V. 2 - Flying without Wings   Warrior Starz  =^_^=    V. 2 - Flying without Wings I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 9:53 am

Thanks! What way do you mean that by? Like, how I made it?
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Starz =^_^= V. 2 - Flying without Wings   Warrior Starz  =^_^=    V. 2 - Flying without Wings I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 2:43 pm

Maybe Suburbia's wondering what;s the point of it. (I know)

Puppy, I'd LOVE to be affiliates with you! I have a banner for my site, would you like my WF one and RPC? :)
Back to top Go down
http://www.lolwhiteandnerdyxoxo.tumblr.com
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Starz =^_^= V. 2 - Flying without Wings   Warrior Starz  =^_^=    V. 2 - Flying without Wings I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 3:18 pm

I'll also help!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Starz =^_^= V. 2 - Flying without Wings   Warrior Starz  =^_^=    V. 2 - Flying without Wings I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 3:28 pm

Nanook, do you know what affiliating means? You probably do. JIC, it means having your site linked to another person's site. And you linking their site to yours.

Puppy, your affiliate form has been accepted, and your banner is on my site. :) Thanks again!
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Starz =^_^= V. 2 - Flying without Wings   Warrior Starz  =^_^=    V. 2 - Flying without Wings I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 5:44 pm

Oh whoops I thought it ment help out
*Hides in corner*
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Starz =^_^= V. 2 - Flying without Wings   Warrior Starz  =^_^=    V. 2 - Flying without Wings I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 6:25 pm

Hey, it's alright! I was just telling ya. ^^
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Starz =^_^= V. 2 - Flying without Wings   Warrior Starz  =^_^=    V. 2 - Flying without Wings I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 6:27 pm

Thanks for telling me^^
Love the site that you made Sparkle^^
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Starz =^_^= V. 2 - Flying without Wings   Warrior Starz  =^_^=    V. 2 - Flying without Wings I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 7:14 pm

Thanks a bunchies! I can see lots of people like the site. :) Don't get off track though!

I am now moving this thread to the Site Advertisement thread.

~Sparkledog
Back to top Go down
Ginger.
Original
Ginger.

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Starz =^_^= V. 2 - Flying without Wings   Warrior Starz  =^_^=    V. 2 - Flying without Wings I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 11:01 am

Thankies! In a way I'm proud to be the creator, but then again, I'm sometimes not because its not that popular. ^^
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Starz =^_^= V. 2 - Flying without Wings   Warrior Starz  =^_^=    V. 2 - Flying without Wings I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 12:07 pm

Make more graphics, and your on your way. Try making some web layouts or something. I love the layout, and everything you did with it! Just try making some more graphics, how about some avvie/siggie sets, like you always have? I'd use 'em!
Back to top Go down
Ginger.
Original
Ginger.

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Starz =^_^= V. 2 - Flying without Wings   Warrior Starz  =^_^=    V. 2 - Flying without Wings I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 12:45 pm

Okay, Thanks for your advice. ^^ I just wish I had Photoshop on my laptop.. It would make my life much easier as a graphic designer. I know finally know how to make layouts, so I'm going to try doing that, sometime. But what Kind of sets would I make? Like, should I just make them, and let people put there cats name in? or should i put sayings in the siggys?
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Starz =^_^= V. 2 - Flying without Wings   Warrior Starz  =^_^=    V. 2 - Flying without Wings I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 1:57 pm

Hmm...maybe just simple words like "Kind" or "Defeat". You could just make pictures of cats too! IDK....^^"
Back to top Go down
Ginger.
Original
Ginger.

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Starz =^_^= V. 2 - Flying without Wings   Warrior Starz  =^_^=    V. 2 - Flying without Wings I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 7:17 pm

Oh yeah.. I guess I'm going to have to brainstorm words. ^^
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Starz =^_^= V. 2 - Flying without Wings   Warrior Starz  =^_^=    V. 2 - Flying without Wings I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 1:02 pm

YEAH! LoL!
Back to top Go down
Ginger.
Original
Ginger.

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Starz =^_^= V. 2 - Flying without Wings   Warrior Starz  =^_^=    V. 2 - Flying without Wings I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 2:07 pm

I added, something! Its like, graceful. I kinda like it!
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Starz =^_^= V. 2 - Flying without Wings   Warrior Starz  =^_^=    V. 2 - Flying without Wings I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 6:42 pm

Aww! So cute!
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Starz =^_^= V. 2 - Flying without Wings   Warrior Starz  =^_^=    V. 2 - Flying without Wings I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 6:46 pm

I love it, I might use it!
Back to top Go down
Ginger.
Original
Ginger.

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Starz =^_^= V. 2 - Flying without Wings   Warrior Starz  =^_^=    V. 2 - Flying without Wings I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 1:55 pm

Thankies. ^^ Today, after Art Class, I'm going to Finnish my layout I'm making, which is super hard to code, and create, by the way!, And then I'm going to make siggys and Avvies, then Website layouts for other to use, more information, course my Co Owners and Staff well help me, I hope.. ^^

By the way, Co Owners, your going to be in the Staff section, even though your Co Owners. Just so I don't need to make a bunch of pages.. I need lots of pages to make graphics, and all, and make WS popular! Just like my older site, Webkinz Lovers.. I closed it, though.

List of things I need to Finnish

◘ Warrior Starz's Layout!
(Must Finnish before I can open the site up.)

◘ Signatures and Avatars!
(Not urgent)

◘ Site of the Mont!
(Coming in August)

◘ Neopets Lookups, Petpages, etc!
(Not urgent)

◘ Userbars!
(Nor urgent)

◘ Tutorials
(Need atleast 1)

Okay, I kinda made a whole list, which I didn't mean to.. Oh well! :P
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Starz =^_^= V. 2 - Flying without Wings   Warrior Starz  =^_^=    V. 2 - Flying without Wings I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 2:30 pm

Hmm...I just recently downgraded to HTML, and my site looks much better. But I need to know how to make the under construction page! I know to make a new page, call it the index so it pops up, but I can't put anything on it, except the background. Could you possibly help with that?

And to your list... you should postpone the graphics & tuts until after the layout is done, and when you have all the pages settled, created, etc.

BTW, I don't think you need this, but if you need help with any type of coding, I could take a screenshot of the desired coding on my site. :)
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Starz =^_^= V. 2 - Flying without Wings   Warrior Starz  =^_^=    V. 2 - Flying without Wings I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 2:54 pm

Sparkle btw I just checked out youre site I like it a lot better!
Puppy coolio can't wait!
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Starz =^_^= V. 2 - Flying without Wings   Warrior Starz  =^_^=    V. 2 - Flying without Wings I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 6:13 pm

Thanks Nanook! I like it too. I just need to actually put the content on the site. xD

Puppy, I made a new Link Back. Could you replace the other one with this one? Thanks! Warrior Starz  =^_^=    V. 2 - Flying without Wings WarriorsForestryLB
Back to top Go down
Ginger.
Original
Ginger.

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Starz =^_^= V. 2 - Flying without Wings   Warrior Starz  =^_^=    V. 2 - Flying without Wings I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 7:00 pm

Yah, that's what I was going to do. After my layout is finnish, Which I must finnish today, I MUST!, I'm going to put it on every single page, then maybe make a few more pages, then make a new affie button, and then do everything else later! I would've been finished my layout, yesterday, but i did the wrong size Banner type of thing on top. I feel very mouse-brained. or whatever you wanna call me, or doing that! lol

Hmmmm.. I hd to take a big lessons from this girl from Webkinzpalz, she was the one who taught me all about HTML, she made me a layout for my Webkinz site. I think Sparkle, you should start training with HTML. The background you are talking about; is that the layout, you mean? When you get a freewebs account, you get a home page for starters. right? Well, that's what you use to make a Under Construction page. You have to move everything else in that page, too somewhere else
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Starz =^_^= V. 2 - Flying without Wings   Warrior Starz  =^_^=    V. 2 - Flying without Wings I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Warrior Starz =^_^= V. 2 - Flying without Wings
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next