RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Warrior Starz =^_^= V. 2 - Flying without Wings

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ginger.
Original
Ginger.

Warrior Starz  =^_^=    V. 2 - Flying without Wings - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warrior Starz =^_^= V. 2 - Flying without Wings   Warrior Starz  =^_^=    V. 2 - Flying without Wings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 11:13 pm

GAHHH! dying here.. with this layout. I added a Chat box, it didn't look good, so I had to re size the navigation thing, then the banner moved and, OMG! *Wipes away tear* Now I have to create the banner for the 6 time. Yay.
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Starz =^_^= V. 2 - Flying without Wings   Warrior Starz  =^_^=    V. 2 - Flying without Wings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 2:41 pm

6th time? OMG I feel bad for you! My site would get glitched bunches of times, like everything was EVERYWHERE, but always in the wrong place. But it's better now, I had to refresh some stuff. Usually, I didn't close a tag, and that's what caused it.

I sorta know about HTML, but then again...don't. I understand it, but can't edit and type it freely. I should get some lessons. :)

That's what I do. I name the page index.htm so it'll automatically appear as the home page, then I use the background (Which is btw not the whole layout, but what's behind it. :))
Back to top Go down
http://www.lolwhiteandnerdyxoxo.tumblr.com
Ginger.
Original
Ginger.

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Starz =^_^= V. 2 - Flying without Wings   Warrior Starz  =^_^=    V. 2 - Flying without Wings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 1:49 am

I finnsihed it! But I think it looks a bit plaine.. Maybe I should add the "right bottom" image. I don't know what it would be thogh.. maybe something like.. a nice desigh.. or something.. gahh. Do you have any ideas? I'm blanked out.

And, OMG! Youe siggy, and avatar.. there pwettie! Did you make them?

Oh yeah, even thpgh no one really cares, I'm going to post a hint about the new layout!

◘ It has more springy colors that I think go great for Spring & Summer, and even Winter! Not to much Fall, since it dosent have orange or anything.

◘ You well get more of the idea whene you look at my new siggy. ^^
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Starz =^_^= V. 2 - Flying without Wings   Warrior Starz  =^_^=    V. 2 - Flying without Wings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 4:08 pm

Don't. Make. ANYTHING! It'll be fine! Please, leave it! It'll be perfect! Yes, I made my avvie and siggie. It's to go with my renovated WF, better graphics. ^^

I'm guessing that it's basically that only a bigger version. The header?
Hey! I care! I care! I'll look!
(I didn't really make them, they were from Wwatch.)
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Starz =^_^= V. 2 - Flying without Wings   Warrior Starz  =^_^=    V. 2 - Flying without Wings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 5:56 pm

Is the finished version up?
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Starz =^_^= V. 2 - Flying without Wings   Warrior Starz  =^_^=    V. 2 - Flying without Wings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 6:11 pm

I wouldn't think so. She's finished with the code of it, but maybe she didn't put the extra things like the chatbox, etc. up yet? IDK but I think that may be the deal? Uh...even if she did have it up, you can't see it. xD
Back to top Go down
Ginger.
Original
Ginger.

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Starz =^_^= V. 2 - Flying without Wings   Warrior Starz  =^_^=    V. 2 - Flying without Wings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 7:30 pm

Yeah, it's hiding. ^^ Can't let any one see it, yet. See, my siggy shows hints of what the new WS is gonna be. WAY better quality graphics then before. I'm taking some pages out, and making better versions of it.

I added a Cbox already, I made the site sattictacs, everything on the layout is done. But I really think I need to add something else to it! It looks boring.. even though I love it, it just doesn't look so exiting. I think.. I need to... add something else.

The reason its not opened yet is that I still haven't put the layout code on my 60 pages. Yup. SIXTY! ... I'm never going to finish! I'm not liking my affie button at all. I'm gonna change it. And maybe add something else to the layout..
Back to top Go down
Ginger.
Original
Ginger.

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Starz =^_^= V. 2 - Flying without Wings   Warrior Starz  =^_^=    V. 2 - Flying without Wings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 11:41 pm

Okay. I edited the front page of this thread!

I'm going to create a different banner for my layout. Way better then it is now. I doubt it well take long. I well make it.. tomorrow. Then I well start with the pages and graphics. Hopefully done this week!

Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Starz =^_^= V. 2 - Flying without Wings   Warrior Starz  =^_^=    V. 2 - Flying without Wings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 8:47 pm

OMG I love your new affie button! It ROCKS! :pkheart:

60 pages....wow....Try copying and pasting the code that's perfectly done on one page, and putting it on the other one. That's what I did. Be confident!
Back to top Go down
Ginger.
Original
Ginger.

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Starz =^_^= V. 2 - Flying without Wings   Warrior Starz  =^_^=    V. 2 - Flying without Wings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 8:58 pm

That's what I am doing. ^^ Not like I'm going to writhe the whole code over and over again! That would just.. scary. :P

Back to top Go down
Ginger.
Original
Ginger.

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Starz =^_^= V. 2 - Flying without Wings   Warrior Starz  =^_^=    V. 2 - Flying without Wings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 10:09 pm

I'm almost done the layout banner/header. After I'm done that, I'm going to edit the layout a bit. I added a quote from the Sight. It's when Hollypaw thinks that Leaf(Gahh, I forget her name!), is hiding something. It's sorta long, but I needed to add something to the layout for the navigation area would go all the way to the top. It looks much better. I think I'm gonna add something to the background.. Hhm. I don't know what to do!

Now I added something new. V.2 is called Flying without wings. Whatever that means. I just had a brush that said that, so I just added that. I hope it doesnt mean anything bad..

Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Starz =^_^= V. 2 - Flying without Wings   Warrior Starz  =^_^=    V. 2 - Flying without Wings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 11:45 pm

I don't think it means anything bad. I like the name though!

It's Leafpool. xD

Yay! You stayed online! *Smiles*
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Starz =^_^= V. 2 - Flying without Wings   Warrior Starz  =^_^=    V. 2 - Flying without Wings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 11:47 pm

Puppyrock's online?
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Starz =^_^= V. 2 - Flying without Wings   Warrior Starz  =^_^=    V. 2 - Flying without Wings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 12:07 am

Well she was...:( *Slumps*
Back to top Go down
Ginger.
Original
Ginger.

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Starz =^_^= V. 2 - Flying without Wings   Warrior Starz  =^_^=    V. 2 - Flying without Wings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 12:18 am

I is back! But not for very long.. I is eating this yummy thingys, and i'm not sopposed to be on the computer, but whene I finnish. me come back, kay?
Back to top Go down
Ginger.
Original
Ginger.

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Starz =^_^= V. 2 - Flying without Wings   Warrior Starz  =^_^=    V. 2 - Flying without Wings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 12:39 am

I is back Sparkle! ^^

Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Starz =^_^= V. 2 - Flying without Wings   Warrior Starz  =^_^=    V. 2 - Flying without Wings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 1:01 am

Yay! I hoped you'd be! Hi!
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Starz =^_^= V. 2 - Flying without Wings   Warrior Starz  =^_^=    V. 2 - Flying without Wings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 11:11 am

Puppy, if you want, you can change my nickname on the first page to Peachfrost, instead of Alleycat or Peachy. It just looks out of place how it is now... ^^
Back to top Go down
Ginger.
Original
Ginger.

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Starz =^_^= V. 2 - Flying without Wings   Warrior Starz  =^_^=    V. 2 - Flying without Wings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 7:59 pm

Okay, I did that, Peachfrost. ^^

Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Starz =^_^= V. 2 - Flying without Wings   Warrior Starz  =^_^=    V. 2 - Flying without Wings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 8:17 pm

Thanks Gingerstar! ^^
See you, ;D
Back to top Go down
Ginger.
Original
Ginger.

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Starz =^_^= V. 2 - Flying without Wings   Warrior Starz  =^_^=    V. 2 - Flying without Wings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 10:03 pm

Otay!

I'm finishing the graphics now. WS is going to take a year to finish. X.x

Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Starz =^_^= V. 2 - Flying without Wings   Warrior Starz  =^_^=    V. 2 - Flying without Wings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 1:18 pm

GAH.
No way.
A year?
Whoa....
Back to top Go down
Ginger.
Original
Ginger.

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Starz =^_^= V. 2 - Flying without Wings   Warrior Starz  =^_^=    V. 2 - Flying without Wings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 1:32 pm

Alley! I was just joking. ^^
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Starz =^_^= V. 2 - Flying without Wings   Warrior Starz  =^_^=    V. 2 - Flying without Wings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 5:08 pm

*headdesk* duh hehe...heh...*faints*
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Starz =^_^= V. 2 - Flying without Wings   Warrior Starz  =^_^=    V. 2 - Flying without Wings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 4:08 pm

*Laughs*

Anyways, I am changing the content of each of the pages, so that the site can open up. :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Starz =^_^= V. 2 - Flying without Wings   Warrior Starz  =^_^=    V. 2 - Flying without Wings - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Warrior Starz =^_^= V. 2 - Flying without Wings
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next