RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings')

Go down 
+7
Suburbia
Jay
Renna Longshadow
kieran c:
Blank's Toucan
❝ lauren ❞
Peachfrost
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings') - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings')   ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings') - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 1:35 pm

XOXO [wintersong]* wrote:
(Hey guys, could you do me this favor?

Everytime you post, could you state which tribe/clan your rping in? Like this-)

Tribe of Ever Greens~

Blazepaw bounced over in front of Moon. "Hiya Moon. Whats up?" he asked, flicking his tail around playfully. He was always quite full of energy in the morning.

Tribe of Ever Greens~

"Huh? Oh, it's you Blazepaw. Uhm, nothing really. I just woke up..." Moon admitted.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings') - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings')   ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings') - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 1:37 pm

"What do we need to find first?" He asked gazing at snow.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings')   ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings') - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 1:39 pm

((VIX I Included my answer up on my previous post ^^))
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings')   ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings') - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 1:40 pm

(M'kay)
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings')   ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings') - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 1:41 pm

Tribe of ever greens~

Flame nodded. "I do." he said.
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings')   ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings') - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 1:58 pm

Name- Memorypaw ((will become Memory of wilted flowers))
Gender- She-cat
Rank- Apprentice in the Tribe of Ever Greens
Description- Silver tabby with light lavender colored eyes. Her wings are silver with streaks of dark gray on the edges.
Personality- Kind, easily excited curious, and protective of her Tribe.
Power- (only fill this out if you belong to the clan.)
Anything Else- She's a little young for a mate, but she gets crushes here and there.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings')   ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings') - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 2:01 pm

(OKAY! NOBODY POST UNTILL I COME BACK. I just don't want to miss anything. I'll be back in half an hour.)
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings')   ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings') - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 3:44 pm

(POST NOW! IM BAAAAAAACK!)
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings')   ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings') - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 3:55 pm

"Great!" Snow purred as she bit off a few juniper berries from a low tree. "Just put them in a pile here" She said drawing a circle in thedirt with her paw.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings')   ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings') - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 4:01 pm

Flame flicked his tail and gave her a curt nod. "I'll see if I can find some poppy seeds." He said and padded into the thick bushes.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings')   ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings') - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 4:20 pm

Snow continued to gather poppyhead's that were full of seeds and some juniper berries before she or Flame knew it the pile waslarge enough to last through next leafbare. "Flame! I think we can be done now!" She called out.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings')   ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings') - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 4:30 pm

Flame came back. "Alright." He said and helped her carry the medicine back.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings')   ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings') - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 4:46 pm

Snow shoved the leaves full of poppy and juniper into her storage crevace and sat down "Thanks"
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings')   ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings') - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 5:34 pm

"Your welcome snow." He said. He flicked his tail good-bye and padded around looking for something to do.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings')   ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings') - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 10:31 pm

Tribe of Ever Greens - "Wait, Flame! Will you er, uh share a peice of kill with me?" Snow asked running towards Flame
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings')   ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings') - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 10:34 pm

Tribe of ever greens~

Flame turned around. "Sure!" He called and padded back over. She might be the one! He thought. Even if we can't have kits...
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings')   ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings') - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 10:36 pm

Tribe of Ever Greens - "What do you want?" Snow asked sitting next to the fresh kill pile. She smiled happily.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings')   ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings') - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 10:37 pm

Flame shrugged. "You choose." He said grinning.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings')   ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings') - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 10:46 pm

Tribe of Evergreens - Snow purred, she searched in the fresh kill pile and grabbed a still warm squirrel and set it down on the ground infront of Flame. "Dig in" She said laying down.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings')   ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings') - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 11:31 pm

Ever greens~

Flame took two quick bites and let Snow have a bit. He smiled.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings')   ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings') - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 11:35 pm

Ever Green - Snow took the last couple bites of the warm squirrel and smiled at Flame. "Now what do you want to do?"
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings')   ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings') - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 11:40 pm

Ever Greens-

Flame shrugged and licked his wings. He tucked them in his fur and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings')   ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings') - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 11:41 pm

"I guess I should get back to sitting in my den waiting for someone to come hurt" Snow said glumly stretching out her wings.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings')   ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings') - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 11:49 pm

"Well then, i'll wait with you!" Said Flame sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings')   ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings') - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 11:54 pm

"Thanks, It's just that I'm getting kinda boring with this medicine cat stuff..." Snow said thinking how great it would be to become a warrior.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings')   ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings') - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings')
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next