RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings')

Go down 
+7
Suburbia
Jay
Renna Longshadow
kieran c:
Blank's Toucan
❝ lauren ❞
Peachfrost
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings') - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings')   ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings') - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 12:57 pm

Heatherheart turned. "Hi Sparklestar!" She greeted.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings') - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings')   ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings') - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 12:58 pm

" How are you, Heatherheart?" Sparklestar asked politely. She licked down some ruffled chest fur.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings')   ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings') - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 1:00 pm

"I'm fine. How about you?" She said and sat down.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings')   ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings') - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 1:02 pm

" Well." Sparklestar said, sitting herself. " Just wishing we had more cats.."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings')   ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings') - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 1:02 pm

"Wha? Oh those, it's easier to just let them fall out otherwise they just pull out tufts of fur" Snowmewed lookig at her pelt.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings')   ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings') - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 1:03 pm

Flame nodded and said. "Are we low on herbs?"
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings')   ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings') - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 1:05 pm

Name- Moon on Sun's Back (Moon)
Gender- Male
Rank- Tribe of Ever Greens, Gaurd
Description- Moon
Personality- Moon likes to stay up long periods of time when the moon is showing. He is loyal to his tribe till d-e-a-t-h. Likes to stay quiet.
Anything Else- Doesn't want a mate at the moment. could have a crush though
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings')   ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings') - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 1:07 pm

"No not really, just on Horsetail" Snowsaidlooking over at her shriveled up stach of Horsetail.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings')   ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings') - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 1:10 pm

Flame looked at it, "well, we can't get that for a little, I suppose. Hopefully know cat will need much." He said politly.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings')   ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings') - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 1:13 pm

"I don't think they will, I found another really good way to treat infections..." Snow purred happy that atleast someone was taking an intrest in her job to the clan.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings')   ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings') - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 1:13 pm

(Alrighty. Accepted, suburb.

The season is the time where the snow melts but the gournd is still pretty frozen. Like a transition from winter to spring.

Meddies can have mates, just not kits.)
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings')   ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings') - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 1:17 pm

(K, thanks ^^)

(Can someone RP with Rain?)
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings')   ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings') - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 1:18 pm

(What tribe or clan is he?)
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings')   ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings') - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 1:19 pm

"Well done." Flame congratulated, and let out a purr of amusment. "Your a very good medicine cat, Sonow." He said.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings')   ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings') - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 1:21 pm

((Tribe of Rolling Hills ^^))

Snow smiled "Thank you, and you're an excellent warrior!"
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings')   ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings') - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 1:22 pm

Flame blushed, which he barley did. "Thank you." He thanked.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings')   ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings') - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 1:25 pm

"You're welcome" Snow mewed "And I really do mean it" She purred happily. He might be the one I've beeen looking for She thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings')   ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings') - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 1:27 pm

((oh, yeah, i was always in tribeh))

Moon yawned, waking up in the morning sun. He looked over to see Flame and Snow having a conversation.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings')   ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings') - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 1:27 pm

(Alrighty, I have Peachy, the leader of Rolling Hills.)

Peach stretched her jaws in a wide yawn, and took a few paw steps out of her den. A familiar scent pulled her forward where she sat and watched, drowsily, the camp begin to awake. She stretched out her long, black wings, and quietly tucked them back into her fur.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings')   ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings') - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 1:28 pm

Flame grinned. "me too." He said respectfully.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings')   ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings') - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 1:31 pm

"Thank you so much!" Snow said, "I'm really sorry, but I have to go gather some herbs, You're welcome to come if you want" Snow purred passing Flame. I really hope he decides to come! Snow thoguht happily.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings')   ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings') - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 1:32 pm

Flame followed Snow. 'I have nothing really to do, so i'll come!" He answered.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings')   ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings') - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 1:33 pm

(Hey guys, could you do me this favor?

Everytime you post, could you state which tribe/clan your rping in? Like this-)

Tribe of Ever Greens~

Blazepaw bounced over in front of Moon. "Hiya Moon. Whats up?" he asked, flicking his tail around playfully. He was always quite full of energy in the morning.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings')   ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings') - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 1:34 pm

(sure winter!)
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings')   ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings') - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 1:34 pm

Tribe of Ever Greens ~ "Thank you Starclan!" Snow gasped. "M'kay great!" She said turning to Flame. "We need to look for juniper berries first, and if you can find poppy seeds get them!" Snow mewed, "You know what those look like right?"

Tribe of Rolling Hills ~ Rain padded into camp his mouth full of prey he dropped it on the fresh-kill pile and walked over to a little puddle next to the Warriors den and started lapping it up. Since the little creeks that crossed over Tribe of Rolling Hill\'s territory had become all muddy with the fast running water caused by the consestant Rainshowers and melting snow.

Last edited by =|= Rainfrost =|= on Mon Dec 22, 2008 1:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings')   ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings') - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings')
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next